Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Origin of Transformers book?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Origin of Transformers book?

Postby RSDADDIMUS » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Weapon: Air Concussion Cannon
Has there ever been a book about the origin of the live action transformers?
:michaelbay:
And if so,what was it called?
"Soundwave superior...Constructicons inferior!"

Image


I love the ORIGINAL Transformers and the BayVerse Transformers....Bite Me....
User avatar
RSDADDIMUS
Micromaster
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:06 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Origin of Transformers book?

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:23 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
RSDADDIMUS wrote:Has there ever been a book about the origin of the live action transformers?
:michaelbay:
And if so,what was it called?
Nope.

But the movies themselves already told us their origin: The AllSpark made them.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16362
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Origin of Transformers book?

Postby RSDADDIMUS » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Weapon: Air Concussion Cannon
Yeah.I know. But I just wanted to know if there was any explaination on where the Allspark came from and why they transform.
"Soundwave superior...Constructicons inferior!"

Image


I love the ORIGINAL Transformers and the BayVerse Transformers....Bite Me....
User avatar
RSDADDIMUS
Micromaster
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:06 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Origin of Transformers book?

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
RSDADDIMUS wrote:Yeah.I know. But I just wanted to know if there was any explaination on where the Allspark came from and why they transform.


Optimus said they don't know where it came from. My theory is that it's Primus's spark. Or a device used by him to create life.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
City Commander
Posts: 3939
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Origin of Transformers book?

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:26 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
SlyTF1 wrote:
RSDADDIMUS wrote:Yeah.I know. But I just wanted to know if there was any explaination on where the Allspark came from and why they transform.


Optimus said they don't know where it came from. My theory is that it's Primus's spark. Or a device used by him to create life.
In the Movieverse, legend has it that the AllSpark made Primus rather than vice-versa. :-B

As for the origins of the AllSpark, the closest thing to a possible origin was only ever alluded to in this official Hasbro.com Movieverse timeline, in which it states:
COUNTLESS EONS AGE, THE ALLSPARK CAME INTO EXISTENCE. IT WAS CREATED BY A NAMELESS POWER FOR AN UNKNOWN PURPOSE AND IT HAS MANY MYSTERIOUS ATTRIBUTES, SUCH AS THE ABILITY TO INFUSE MECHANICAL OBJECTS WITH LIFE. IT CAN ALSO ALTER ITS SIZE AND SHAPE, BUT THE TRUE LIMITS OF ITS POWERS HAVE NEVER BEEN FULLY STUDIED OR DEFINED.

And as for the origin of transformation in the Movieverse, issue 4 of the "Defiance" comic states that the Seekers (those who served the original Dynasty of Primes in the past, not those who work with Starscream in the present) and the Constructicons were the first breed of Transformers created by the AllSpark, as the former required the use of altmodes to seek out stars to harvest for the AllSpark and the latter needed them to build Harvester machines to absorb and convert star energy into energon. From then on, the AllSpark continued to make more Cybertronians who had this ability as a standard.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16362
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Origin of Transformers book?

Postby RSDADDIMUS » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:34 pm

Weapon: Air Concussion Cannon
Thank you!! :APPLAUSE: :CON: :michaelbay: :BOT:

I'm gonna go look that up now.
"Soundwave superior...Constructicons inferior!"

Image


I love the ORIGINAL Transformers and the BayVerse Transformers....Bite Me....
User avatar
RSDADDIMUS
Micromaster
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:06 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Origin of Transformers book?

Postby RSDADDIMUS2 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:50 pm

So I read the books.They were...okay.There are so many contradictions that I just don't count them. :HEADHURTS:
Image
G1 and the MOVIEVERSE rock!!!!!
User avatar
RSDADDIMUS2
Micromaster
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Re: Origin of Transformers book?

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:03 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
RSDADDIMUS2 wrote:So I read the books.They were...okay.There are so many contradictions that I just don't count them. :HEADHURTS:
Which books?
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16362
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Origin of Transformers book?

Postby RSDADDIMUS2 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:59 am

I meant comic books.
Image
G1 and the MOVIEVERSE rock!!!!!
User avatar
RSDADDIMUS2
Micromaster
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Re: Origin of Transformers book?

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:01 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
RSDADDIMUS2 wrote:I meant comic books.
Which?

And what's wrong with them?
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16362
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014