PC puzzle game

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

PC puzzle game

Postby toni » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:51 am

I need to find a nice PC puzzle game. It must have more than 1000 pieces for each puzzle. Anyone can help me?
toni
Mini-Con
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:47 am

Postby Leonardo » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:59 am

What exactly do you mean by "pieces"? What sort of puzzle?

If you were talking jigsaws, I could help you out. But you're not. So I can't.
Leonardo
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7012
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:08 am

Postby 1337W422102 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:51 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Leonardo wrote:What exactly do you mean by "pieces"? What sort of puzzle?

If you were talking jigsaws, I could help you out. But you're not. So I can't.

When he says 'pieces,' I think he's talking about a jigsaw puzzle game. I don't know of any other than those crappy flash ones online and one I had for Win3.1.
Image
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
User avatar
1337W422102
God Of Transformers
Posts: 12055
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:54 pm
Location: in ur base killin ur d00dz
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby toni » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:47 am

1337W422102 wrote:
Leonardo wrote:What exactly do you mean by "pieces"? What sort of puzzle?

If you were talking jigsaws, I could help you out. But you're not. So I can't.

When he says 'pieces,' I think he's talking about a jigsaw puzzle game. I don't know of any other than those crappy flash ones online and one I had for Win3.1.


Yes, I was talking about jigsaws. I just found a pretty good game X-plosive JigSaw Puzzles Pro It has a total collection of 400 free add-on jigsaw puzzles with up to 1500 pieces for each jigsaw puzzle
toni
Mini-Con
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:47 am

Postby Leonardo » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:39 am

Ah, I see...
Leonardo
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7012
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:08 am

Postby 1337W422102 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:13 am

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
toni wrote:
1337W422102 wrote:
Leonardo wrote:What exactly do you mean by "pieces"? What sort of puzzle?

If you were talking jigsaws, I could help you out. But you're not. So I can't.

When he says 'pieces,' I think he's talking about a jigsaw puzzle game. I don't know of any other than those crappy flash ones online and one I had for Win3.1.


Yes, I was talking about jigsaws. I just found a pretty good game X-plosive JigSaw Puzzles Pro It has a total collection of 400 free add-on jigsaw puzzles with up to 1500 pieces for each jigsaw puzzle

I guess you found what you are looking for, then.
Image
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
User avatar
1337W422102
God Of Transformers
Posts: 12055
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:54 pm
Location: in ur base killin ur d00dz
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8


Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Lot (RiD, Armada, Cybertron, Go, Optimus Prime, Megatron, etc.) - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 6 minutes 1 second
* Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking Target Excl. - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 3 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF Leader Class Jetfire SR-71 Blackbird - Time Remaining: 7 days 16 hours 16 minutes 3 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COLLECTION #21 BROADCAST BLASTER STEELJAW TAKARA FIGURE ES AQ5197 - Time Remaining: 7 days 3 hours 2 minutes 48 seconds
TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG10 ARCEE PINK TAKARA TOMY ACTION FIGURE ES AQ5160 - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 33 minutes 55 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GRIMLOCK MASTERPIECE MP-03 HASBRO ACTION FIGURE ES AQ5194 - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 49 minutes 9 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE MP-08 SDCC TRU EXCLUSIVE BUMBLEBEE & SPIKE BRAND NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 50 minutes 5 seconds
TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME MECHA NATIONS MN-04 MN 04 KIDS LOGIC FIGURE ES AQ4731 - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 17 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits
Twincast / Podcast #154:
"The Misfits"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, August 28th, 2016