Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Philippines Transformers sightings

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak, Seibertron

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby redhexagons » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:45 am

olokin wrote:Thanks for the heads up! i'll be sure to be on the look out for Soundwave.

By the way, what ROTF figures did you get?


no prob bro!

so far i have skids, sideswipe, chromia, sideways, mixmaster, swerve, ravage and dead end. i was just planning to get autobots that appeared in the movie only but i had to buy something when i couldn't find what i wanted! haha!

i'm really thinking of getting HA bumblebee now. haha
redhexagons
Mini-Con
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:39 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby olokin » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:21 am

I got my own ROTF Soundwave now! Got them when my local Toy Kingdom got their restocks. I just love the design on Soundwave, I wished they made him a voyager class so he'll be bigger.
User avatar
olokin
Faction Commander
Posts: 4505
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:12 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby olokin » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:21 am

I thought I'd wait for clearance for these guys but I couldn't resist, the flesh is weak for these 2:
ROTF Leader Optimus Prime
ROTF Leader Jetfire

Now I can combine them. :grin:
User avatar
olokin
Faction Commander
Posts: 4505
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:12 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby redhexagons » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:17 am

olokin wrote:I thought I'd wait for clearance for these guys but I couldn't resist, the flesh is weak for these 2:
ROTF Leader Optimus Prime
ROTF Leader Jetfire

Now I can combine them. :grin:


WOW! good for you!!! i'm saving these guys for last (my card bill is getting bigger and bigger also because of TF toys). still thinking if i'll get the takara buster prime instead. i'm digging the gun and the paint! :grin:

how's the combined form?
redhexagons
Mini-Con
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:39 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby olokin » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:20 am

redhexagons wrote:
olokin wrote:I thought I'd wait for clearance for these guys but I couldn't resist, the flesh is weak for these 2:
ROTF Leader Optimus Prime
ROTF Leader Jetfire

Now I can combine them. :grin:


WOW! good for you!!! i'm saving these guys for last (my card bill is getting bigger and bigger also because of TF toys). still thinking if i'll get the takara buster prime instead. i'm digging the gun and the paint! :grin:

how's the combined form?


I'll combine them soon. I'm still digging Jetfire's alt mode. I've always wanted a toy of a SR-71 Blackbird and now I have and he's a transformers to boot. :grin:
User avatar
olokin
Faction Commander
Posts: 4505
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:12 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby redhexagons » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:31 am

olokin wrote:
redhexagons wrote:
olokin wrote:I thought I'd wait for clearance for these guys but I couldn't resist, the flesh is weak for these 2:
ROTF Leader Optimus Prime
ROTF Leader Jetfire

Now I can combine them. :grin:


WOW! good for you!!! i'm saving these guys for last (my card bill is getting bigger and bigger also because of TF toys). still thinking if i'll get the takara buster prime instead. i'm digging the gun and the paint! :grin:

how's the combined form?


I'll combine them soon. I'm still digging Jetfire's alt mode. I've always wanted a toy of a SR-71 Blackbird and now I have and he's a transformers to boot. :grin:


can't wait to get mine! might wait til Christmas season so i'll have enough cash! :lol:
redhexagons
Mini-Con
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:39 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby kajobaldisimo » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:47 am

olokin wrote:
redhexagons wrote:
olokin wrote:I thought I'd wait for clearance for these guys but I couldn't resist, the flesh is weak for these 2:
ROTF Leader Optimus Prime
ROTF Leader Jetfire

Now I can combine them. :grin:


WOW! good for you!!! i'm saving these guys for last (my card bill is getting bigger and bigger also because of TF toys). still thinking if i'll get the takara buster prime instead. i'm digging the gun and the paint! :grin:

how's the combined form?


I'll combine them soon. I'm still digging Jetfire's alt mode. I've always wanted a toy of a SR-71 Blackbird and now I have and he's a transformers to boot. :grin:


Power-up Optimus is the AWESOME! napakaLUPET ng combo na to!

Ser olokin! will try and get you a copy of TRESE when i actually find one or if the publisher sends copies. thanks!
kajobaldisimo
Mini-Con
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:19 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby olokin » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:08 pm

@kajo - thanks! are you also planning a hardcover edition? That would be so cool. :grin:
by the way, what ROTF figures did you get lately?
User avatar
olokin
Faction Commander
Posts: 4505
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:12 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby kajobaldisimo » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:16 pm

olokin wrote:@kajo - thanks! are you also planning a hardcover edition? That would be so cool. :grin:
by the way, what ROTF figures did you get lately?


ser olokin! kumusta?! TRESE: the 'absolute' edition will definitely be in our future. right now, we're just about ready to print book 3 so focus muna kami dun. will be launching that this October KOMIKON 09.

latest ROTF fig i bought was Leader Jetfire. i love him! awaiting HA skids but my priority is hunting down G1 reissues. :-)

kayo?
kajobaldisimo
Mini-Con
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:19 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby olokin » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:51 pm

I got Leader Class Prime and Jetfire, siyempre to combine them.
HA Bumblebee and deluxe soundwave.

I'm waiting for HA Skids too.
User avatar
olokin
Faction Commander
Posts: 4505
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:12 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby olokin » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:43 am

I finally got HA Skids and it was discount weekend at my local TK so 10%! :grin:

Have any of you seen the TFU Target exclusive Leo Prime in retail?
User avatar
olokin
Faction Commander
Posts: 4505
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:12 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby kajobaldisimo » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:40 am

Got Buster Optimus Prime from GTOYS tonight freshly unpacked from their cases. he's 4k and every bit worth it. i suggest not passing on him. already marked as DISCONTINUED from Hobbylinkjapan. He is a Masterpiece!
kajobaldisimo
Mini-Con
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:19 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby redhexagons » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:19 am

kajobaldisimo wrote:Got Buster Optimus Prime from GTOYS tonight freshly unpacked from their cases. he's 4k and every bit worth it. i suggest not passing on him. already marked as DISCONTINUED from Hobbylinkjapan. He is a Masterpiece!


wow! good for you! so you have 2 primes already? i'm really planning to get him. :grin:
redhexagons
Mini-Con
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:39 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby kajobaldisimo » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:17 pm

redhexagons wrote:
kajobaldisimo wrote:Got Buster Optimus Prime from GTOYS tonight freshly unpacked from their cases. he's 4k and every bit worth it. i suggest not passing on him. already marked as DISCONTINUED from Hobbylinkjapan. He is a Masterpiece!


wow! good for you! so you have 2 primes already? i'm really planning to get him. :grin:


will have 3 when 2nd buster prime gets here. i need another one to keep MISB. he is one of those molds that i don't regret having multiples of.

get him while the price is still good!
kajobaldisimo
Mini-Con
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:19 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby olokin » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:12 am

wow Buster Prime! I want one of those! Hope to get one of those when I visit Manila in 2 weeks.

@ kajo: Congrats on Trese 3. Its the best yet!
User avatar
olokin
Faction Commander
Posts: 4505
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:12 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby kajobaldisimo » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:45 am

ser Olokin!

thank you sa pagsuporta sa TRESE! i owe you a drawing! if you want, any autobot or decepticon!:-)

if you like ROTF leader prime, you should get Buster Prime! Grabe! Sobra! i just swapped the heads coz, for me, its not prime without the face plate.
kajobaldisimo
Mini-Con
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:19 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby olokin » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:33 pm

I agree! its not a Prime without a faceplate. Where's the best place to get a Buster Prime? And what's a good price for him?
User avatar
olokin
Faction Commander
Posts: 4505
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:12 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby kajobaldisimo » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:50 pm

Buster is 4k at Greattoys(waltermart,pasong tamo) and P3,980 at Wasabitoys(greenhills)
kajobaldisimo
Mini-Con
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:19 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby olokin » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:25 am

kajobaldisimo wrote:ser Olokin!

thank you sa pagsuporta sa TRESE! i owe you a drawing! if you want, any autobot or decepticon!:-)




Optimus Prime!
User avatar
olokin
Faction Commander
Posts: 4505
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:12 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby olokin » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:23 am

Hey guys! Any you got great hauls from the Hasbro Toy Fair?
User avatar
olokin
Faction Commander
Posts: 4505
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:12 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby olokin » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:17 am

Got any Alternity BB sighthings?
User avatar
olokin
Faction Commander
Posts: 4505
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:12 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby redhexagons » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:05 am

kajobaldisimo wrote:
redhexagons wrote:
kajobaldisimo wrote:Got Buster Optimus Prime from GTOYS tonight freshly unpacked from their cases. he's 4k and every bit worth it. i suggest not passing on him. already marked as DISCONTINUED from Hobbylinkjapan. He is a Masterpiece!


wow! good for you! so you have 2 primes already? i'm really planning to get him. :grin:


will have 3 when 2nd buster prime gets here. i need another one to keep MISB. he is one of those molds that i don't regret having multiples of.

get him while the price is still good!


i finally got buster prime! he's quite a toy! all i can say is "WOW"! :grin:
olokin, where can i get a copy of TRESE? seems really interesting :grin:
redhexagons
Mini-Con
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:39 am

Re: Philippines sightings.

Postby olokin » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:10 pm

@redhexagons - try national bookstore :grin: . it really is good reading!

Merry Christmas everyone!
User avatar
olokin
Faction Commander
Posts: 4505
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:12 am

Re: Philippines Transformers sightings

Postby kajobaldisimo » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:28 am

mga dudes!

if you are going to Macau or you have friends who will, i'm pretty sure you will go to the ruins of St. Paul's Cathedral, there's a toy shop named TOYS KINGDOM sa sidestreet ng St. Paul's. go visit!

Great TFs for very reasonable prices.

i got HA barricade and HA mudflap for the equivalent of 1,700 pesos each, more or less (HK$2,700)

BLACK MP CONVOY and JETFIRE/BUSTER PRIME 2pack goes for less than P5,500.00 respectively.

owner of the shop said they get the toys directly from the factory, so they can maintain low prices. (plus, we got there the day before Chinese new year, kaya sale rin siguro)

By the way, HA Barricade, for me at least, is the best in the line.

HA skids is better than HA mudflap but they are so awesome together, you have to get both. :-)
kajobaldisimo
Mini-Con
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:19 am

Re: Philippines Transformers sightings

Postby olokin » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:36 am

@kajo

thanks for the heads up! I have a friend who may go to macau soon. nakakita ka nang MP Grimlock?

I have high hopes for HA Brriacade and the just revealed Jazz in Toy Fair.
User avatar
olokin
Faction Commander
Posts: 4505
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:12 am

PreviousNext

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014