Pictorials: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Sideswipe, & Ultra Magnus

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Pictorials: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Sideswipe, & Ultra Magnus

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
craggy wrote:okay. He has the same name as an Aerialbot, but I don't see Air Raid as being one. Takara's Air Raid is so different in colourscheme that he too looks like a completely different character.
I like this turn of events.
It as supposed to be Fireflight, but the name was changed at the last minute. His bio also resembles that of G1 Fireflight.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26630
News Credits: 193
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Pictorials: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Sideswipe, & Ultra Magnus

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:14 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
To me Sideswipe looks a bit top-heavy. Thats way I also saw Animated Hot Rod, too beefy on top and weak looking in the legs. You know who had it worst of all was Energon OP, just horrible IMHO. There is no question that UM looks brilliant and the Hasbro version looks perfect with no need for Takara's. I am stuck on choosing which SS to get. The aesthetics over all look good and this from someone who has never played the games, don't need it to see what's good and what ain't...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Godmaster
Posts: 1742
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: OC So-Cal

Re: Pictorials: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Sideswipe, & Ultra Magnus

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Motto: "The sins of your father do not have to be your burden."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
Dammitman wrote:The Kickback looks decent enough but as for Air Raid. Really? A Shockwave repaint? Notice in the game he was not a repaint of Shockwave. Kudos to Hasbro for cutting corners and skimping on product. It doesn't even really look that good for Shockwave to be honest. Hasbro is shooting themselves in the foot with crap like that and really need to step up their game if they want to compete with 3rd party manufacturers who actually make a better product.
He's not the same Air Raid as the one from the video games. His on-package toy bio gives him an entirely different personality as WFC Air Raid. Same name, different character.


Honestly, I think that makes it worse. And to be quite honest, I was kinda looking forward to having an FoC Air Raid figure. A real one... Not this joke.

That was a little extra harsh... But still...
Here is what I'm looking for:

Scout:
Windcharger (RTS)

Deluxe:
Fallback (RTS), Mindstorm (RTS), Vehicon (FE), Cliffjumper (FE)

TFCC Exclusive Over Run
User avatar
DecepticonFinishline
Combiner
Posts: 408
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:49 pm
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Rank: 1
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Pictorials: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Sideswipe, & Ultra Magnus

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
DecepticonFinishline wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Dammitman wrote:The Kickback looks decent enough but as for Air Raid. Really? A Shockwave repaint? Notice in the game he was not a repaint of Shockwave. Kudos to Hasbro for cutting corners and skimping on product. It doesn't even really look that good for Shockwave to be honest. Hasbro is shooting themselves in the foot with crap like that and really need to step up their game if they want to compete with 3rd party manufacturers who actually make a better product.
He's not the same Air Raid as the one from the video games. His on-package toy bio gives him an entirely different personality as WFC Air Raid. Same name, different character.


Honestly, I think that makes it worse. And to be quite honest, I was kinda looking forward to having an FoC Air Raid figure. A real one... Not this joke.

That was a little extra harsh... But still...
It was supposed to be Fireflight, especially given his very "Fireflight-y" bio, but it was changed at the last minute probably due to some issue with them being unable to use that name.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26630
News Credits: 193
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Pictorials: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Sideswipe, & Ultra Magnus

Postby Dammitman » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:36 am

Motto: ""Don't run, you'll Expire exhausted.""
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Sabrblade wrote: His on-package toy bio gives him an entirely different personality as WFC Air Raid. Same name, different character.


If it is a different character then market him as such. Don't put him on a Fall of Cybertron card if it is not the same character. That is just an insult to the Fans' intelligence.
Dammitman
Mini-Con
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:19 pm
Location: FL
Buy from Dammitman on eBay
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Pictorials: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Sideswipe, & Ultra Magnus

Postby craggy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:45 am

Dammitman wrote:
Sabrblade wrote: His on-package toy bio gives him an entirely different personality as WFC Air Raid. Same name, different character.


If it is a different character then market him as such. Don't put him on a Fall of Cybertron card if it is not the same character. That is just an insult to the Fans' intelligence.

you're new to Transformers, aren't you?
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4787
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Pictorials: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Sideswipe, & Ultra Magnus

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:52 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Dammitman wrote:
Sabrblade wrote: His on-package toy bio gives him an entirely different personality as WFC Air Raid. Same name, different character.


If it is a different character then market him as such. Don't put him on a Fall of Cybertron card if it is not the same character. That is just an insult to the Fans' intelligence.
Sabrblade wrote:It was supposed to be Fireflight, especially given his very "Fireflight-y" bio, but it was changed at the last minute probably due to some issue with them being unable to use that name.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26630
News Credits: 193
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Pictorials: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Sideswipe, & Ultra Magnus

Postby Dammitman » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:19 pm

Motto: ""Don't run, you'll Expire exhausted.""
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
[/quote]
you're new to Transformers, aren't you?[/quote]

Gosh darn it you got me. I don't know anything about Transformers beyond what Michael Bay taught me.
Dammitman
Mini-Con
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:19 pm
Location: FL
Buy from Dammitman on eBay
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Pictorials: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Sideswipe, & Ultra Magnus

Postby Dammitman » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:28 pm

Motto: ""Don't run, you'll Expire exhausted.""
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:It was supposed to be Fireflight, especially given his very "Fireflight-y" bio, but it was changed at the last minute probably due to some issue with them being unable to use that name.
[/quote]

All I am hearing here is more excuses as to why a big toy company can screw its fans and not any real justification whatsoever.
Dammitman
Mini-Con
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:19 pm
Location: FL
Buy from Dammitman on eBay
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Pictorials: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Sideswipe, & Ultra Magnus

Postby craggy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:30 pm

Dammitman wrote:

you're new to Transformers, aren't you?[/quote]

Gosh darn it you got me. I don't know anything about Transformers beyond what Michael Bay taught me.[/quote]
not having a go at you, just saying that it's not new that Hasbro does completely random things with naming their toys sometimes
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4787
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Pictorials: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Sideswipe, & Ultra Magnus

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:32 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Dammitman wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:It was supposed to be Fireflight, especially given his very "Fireflight-y" bio, but it was changed at the last minute probably due to some issue with them being unable to use that name.


All I am hearing here is more excuses as to why a big toy company can screw its fans and not any real justification whatsoever.
I don't see what the big deal is. We know it isn't "Air Raid (WFC)", so it's something like "Air Raid (FOC)". If that's still too much to handle, just call the toy "Fireflight" and call it a day.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26630
News Credits: 193
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Pictorials: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Sideswipe, & Ultra Magnus

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Sabrblade wrote:just call the toy "Fireflight" and call it a day.


I'm confused. Do I call him "Fireflight" or "a day?"


( :P )
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5806
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Pictorials: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream, Sideswipe, & Ultra Magnus

Postby RAcast » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:49 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Personally, I vote not to feed the troll more. >:oP
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3039
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Circuit by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 13 days 6 hours 47 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Scourge by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 14 days 1 hour 4 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole
Twincast / Podcast #163:
"Through The Space Hole"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, January 7th, 2017
Website Security Test