Pink guns?

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Pink guns?

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:08 am

Do any of the figures from either G1 or Prime have pink rifles? I got my NYCC TFP Arcee and she doesn't come with a rifle. I need to get one for her. The closest I have come so far is Mega-Octane's orange rifle. And it has to be a long rifle like that, not a stubby gun. I kinda want to mimic Perfect Effect (without getting that figure :P ). I tried Google, but got anything but pink guns...
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18215
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Pink guns?

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:18 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
You can always get it from shapeways, and paint it pink. They have FE Arcee arm blasters on there. You just need to paint them, and do some sanding work, from what I understand.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6278
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Pink guns?

Postby RAcast » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:44 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
G1 Hun-gurr has a pink gun, which I've always found funny. I guess he's just manly enough to pull it off. :P
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3030
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Pink guns?

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I'd go with shapeways like BeastProwl suggested. It's going to be hard enough to find a pink gun in a toyline for boys. Finding one that will work with Arcee may be impossible since she can't hold one in her hands.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2431
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Pink guns?

Postby Flux Convoy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
RAcast wrote:G1 Hun-gurr has a pink gun.

Nope. http://tfu.info/1987/Decepticon/Hun-Grrr/hun-grrr.htm
:BOT:
Image
User avatar
Flux Convoy
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6634
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:59 am
Location: Spinning my wheels into the void.
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Re: Pink guns?

Postby RAcast » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Flux Convoy wrote:
RAcast wrote:G1 Hun-gurr has a pink gun.

Nope. http://tfu.info/1987/Decepticon/Hun-Grrr/hun-grrr.htm
:BOT:

Oh that's right, everything but the gun is pink. >.>; My bad, that's what I get for not displaying him for awhile.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3030
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Pink guns?

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6278
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Pink guns?

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:54 am

Hmmm...might have to get those...what would be the best way to paint those?
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18215
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Pink guns?

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:11 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2431
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

SANDSTORM & PRIVATE DEDCLIFF Transformers 3 DOTM Human Alliance Figure 2011 - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 9 minutes 59 seconds
R0500601  FORTRESS MAXIMUS SPIKE PART HEADMASTER TRANSFORMERS G1 - Time Remaining: 8 days 6 hours 9 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyager Class Starscream  **Brand New** - Time Remaining: 2 days 55 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Evolution Soundwave Hasbro SDCC 2016 Exclusive In Hand - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 32 minutes 37 seconds
original G1 Transformers dinobot SLUDGE - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 4 minutes 3 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2 ROTF LEGENDS DECEPTICON CONSTRUCTICON DEVASTATOR COLOR GREEN - Time Remaining: 8 days 1 hour 21 minutes 6 seconds
NEW Transformers Dark of the Moon Autobot CYBERFIRE BUMBLEBEE Camaro Concept - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 43 minutes 15 seconds
Vntg TransFormers Dune Buggy Dunebuggy Beachcomber vehicle 1984 TAKARA Japan - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 27 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016