Poll: Are you content with TFP Smokescreen's toy?

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Smokescreen Happy?

Yes
3
11%
No
21
78%
Indifferent
3
11%
 
Total votes : 27

Re: Poll: Are you content with TFP Smokescreen's toy?

Postby paul053 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:09 am

Indifferent for now. I haven't seen season 2 yet. When will the DVD come out?
User avatar
paul053
Godmaster
Posts: 1561
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:02 am
Location: Plymouth, MN
Buy from paul053 on eBay

Re: Poll: Are you content with TFP Smokescreen's toy?

Postby Rhinox23 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:31 am

paul053 wrote:Indifferent for now. I haven't seen season 2 yet. When will the DVD come out?


DVD release date is 11/20 and Blu-Ray is 11/27. So, not too far off!
User avatar
Rhinox23
Fuzor
Posts: 255
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:26 pm
Location: Georgia, USA
Buy from Rhinox23 on eBay

Re: Poll: Are you content with TFP Smokescreen's toy?

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:25 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5804
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Poll: Are you content with TFP Smokescreen's toy?

Postby paul053 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:41 am

Rhinox23 wrote:
paul053 wrote:Indifferent for now. I haven't seen season 2 yet. When will the DVD come out?


DVD release date is 11/20 and Blu-Ray is 11/27. So, not too far off!

Hah! Thanks. Wondering why they set the date different. Season 1 was on the same day.
User avatar
paul053
Godmaster
Posts: 1561
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:02 am
Location: Plymouth, MN
Buy from paul053 on eBay

Re: Poll: Are you content with TFP Smokescreen's toy?

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:33 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
paul053 wrote:
Rhinox23 wrote:
paul053 wrote:Indifferent for now. I haven't seen season 2 yet. When will the DVD come out?


DVD release date is 11/20 and Blu-Ray is 11/27. So, not too far off!

Hah! Thanks. Wondering why they set the date different. Season 1 was on the same day.


Here's Smokescreen, by the way.

Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5804
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Poll: Are you content with TFP Smokescreen's toy?

Postby RodimalToyota » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:51 pm

It's Hasbro, Sense is not part of their scheme.
Check out my Blog for cool info on Japanese on goings! (still under Constructicon control )
http://theiaconlifestyle.blogspot.com/

LOOKING FOR my Grail.

******MIB or MISB G1 Countdown******
User avatar
RodimalToyota
Pretender
Posts: 753
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:57 pm

Re: Poll: Are you content with TFP Smokescreen's toy?

Postby Mkall » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
RodimalToyota wrote:It's Hasbro, Sense is not part of their scheme.

Oh they have sense, it's just a different sense than what we fans have.
Image

My Collection! Updated June 18, 2016
User avatar
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14837
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Poll: Are you content with TFP Smokescreen's toy?

Postby datguy86 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Motto: "SHEEAGH!"
Mkall wrote:
RodimalToyota wrote:It's Hasbro, Sense is not part of their scheme.

Oh they have sense, it's just a different sense than what we fans have.


Nonsense is not sense.

Though as much as I dislike the character, a toy would have been nice. But Breakdown, Unicron, Jet Vehicon, and Silas Breakdown releases would also have been swell as well.
Image

Actively Searching: Universe 2.0 Ratchet, Universe 2.0 Inferno, Hasbro Masterpiece Starscream
datguy86
Combiner
Posts: 429
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:18 pm
Location: Pennsyltucky
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Poll: Are you content with TFP Smokescreen's toy?

Postby tmk9883 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Seems like a like a people like him enough to buy him. He is sold out at BBTS and TFSource. I was on the fence and was surprised he sold out so fast. I was surprised they made new molds for Kup/Ironhide and Frenzy/Rumble.
tmk9883
Fuzor
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:36 am
Buy from tmk9883 on eBay

Re: Poll: Are you content with TFP Smokescreen's toy?

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
tmk9883 wrote:Seems like a like a people like him enough to buy him.


Like Combo x3
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5804
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

transformers collectors club fisitron - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 50 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS CLUB Jackpot TFCC Timelines Sealed Autobot Decepticon - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 29 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club TFCC 1.0 Scourge Nemesis Prime MIB UNUSED - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 9 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole
Twincast / Podcast #163:
"Through The Space Hole"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, January 7th, 2017
Website Security Test