Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak, Seibertron, Counterpunch

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby FurStreak » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:04 pm

RhA wrote:
Tumbler wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Source?


Me. I work with the stuff. I've seen almost everything. Hell, I'm looking at it now. It stinks.


Proof of claim?


Tumbler is just blowing smoke. If he was truly a person that was working behind the scenes, he would have come forward long ago to try and sway this topic. But now all he is is some pathetic wanna-be blowing smoke from his computer desk in his moms basement. Can't say much, I did the same thing when I was young and stupid as well. No offense Tumbler, but unless you've got proof, you really need to stfu. All you're doing is making people laugh at you.

So, unless you've got some nice screen caps from pre-production graphics from Transformers 4, you need to let the big boys talk instead of blowing smoke.
FurStreak
Micromaster
Posts: 90
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:50 pm
Buy from FurStreak on eBay

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby Tumbler » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:54 pm

FurStreak wrote:Tumbler is just blowing smoke. If he was truly a person that was working behind the scenes, he would have come forward long ago to try and sway this topic. But now all he is is some pathetic wanna-be blowing smoke from his computer desk in his moms basement. Can't say much, I did the same thing when I was young and stupid as well. No offense Tumbler, but unless you've got proof, you really need to stfu. All you're doing is making people laugh at you.

So, unless you've got some nice screen caps from pre-production graphics from Transformers 4, you need to let the big boys talk instead of blowing smoke.


You seriously sound stupid. I don't have to come out and prove anything. This is an open forum, I'm free to speak my mind. Soon enough, you'll see for yourselves if I was making stuff up. I only started working on the stuff the past month. Anything I release can be traced back to the company I work for. Wouldn't want to jeopardize the sweet digs I have in my mom's basement. :roll: Tool.

Anyway, the 2 headed pterodactyl is Pteradon. Not Swoop. If you're a good lil fanboy I'll consider giving you a peak. In the meantime, suck on this.

Image
User avatar
Tumbler
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:35 am

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby NecaPrime » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:25 am

Motto: "If at first you don't succeed try again with Dark Energon."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
hinomars19 wrote:'wham bam it's the Dino jam!'

If this is Grimmy (or any dinobot) then I must say I am pleasantly surprised. They were never gonna look like their old selves, at least this doesn't look a crazy monster of a mess. I thought they would try and be 'creative' and 'think outside the box' ala Starscream McChicken legs.
The toy's gonna suck though :P


Same here. I thought that the michal bay (correct if wrong) said
"he hated the dinobots" (indirect quote) and "he would never include them" :-? still I hope that the final 3d modle will look like a dinosaur and not a robot one because all the other robots have had real looking alt modes. also worried because it will all be 3d modeled and not a real alt mode. :-B
NecaPrime
Mini-Con
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:08 am
Watch NecaPrime on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: ???
Skill: 7

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby mrmonkey » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:36 am

Tumbler wrote:There is also a 2-headed pterodactyl Dinobot that Bumblebee rides. Giddy-up folks.


A 2 headed pterodactyl? There's been a lot of dumb things in these movies but I think that takes the cake. Why the hell would there be a 2 headed dinobot...

Oh, you better get used to a whole lot of "robot clothes" in AoE. Including coats. The robot designs in this film are HORRENDOUS.


Oh god. Can you tell anything else about them?

How bad does Hound look?
mrmonkey
Mini-Con
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:26 am

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby Tumbler » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:22 am

mrmonkey wrote:A 2 headed pterodactyl? There's been a lot of dumb things in these movies but I think that takes the cake. Why the hell would there be a 2 headed dinobot...


He's bright blue too. Bumblebee looks pretty ridiculous riding him.

The worst, to me at least, are the "robot clothes". Why in the hell a robot would need, or want, to wear a trenchcoat, goggles, and a helmet is absolutely beyond me.

mrmonkey wrote:Oh god. Can you tell anything else about them?

How bad does Hound look?


I haven't seen Hound yet so I can't say. The picture I posted above is Lockdown, either the main villain or one of the main villains. Prime has at least 2 different robot forms in the movie.

There's another Decepticon named Stinger who's basically just an exact copy of Bumblebee only in red. And speaking of Bumblebee, his face shield got an update but overall he pretty much looks the same. The battle sheld actually makes him look more bee-like. It's one of the few things I think actually looks better.

The bright blue/black sports car is Drift. Just google Samurai and basically one of the first images that pops up is him in robot form mixed with influences from Tron. The green/black sportscar is Crosshairs and he looks the worst to me in my opinion. He's the one who wears a trenchcoat and a helmet with goggles.
User avatar
Tumbler
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:35 am

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby mrmonkey » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:39 am

How does a transformer trenchcoat even work? Is it made of car kibble like Sentinel's "cape"?

Who's the Freightliner? I've heard it's some sort of Optimus clone/Ultra Magnus, but also that it will "piss the fans off", so I'm guessing there's a catch to it.

Are any of the other Dinobots mutated? My mind is still blown by that 2 headed pterodactyl, sounds like something a drunk would suggest.
mrmonkey
Mini-Con
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:26 am

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby Noideaforaname » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:27 pm

2-headed Swoop? I'll believe it when I ---
attachment.jpg

Mother of god...

Also BB and Hound:
http://bbs.78dm.net/forum.php?mod=viewt ... a=page%3D1
Krazy 'bout Kreons
Customs // Photos // Art // Parts Database
User avatar
Noideaforaname
Gestalt
Posts: 2054
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
What I want to know is how come Swoop (or whatever the dude's name is) and Hound are labeled as "Paulie" and "Duke", respectively? :???:
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

Make your guesses on BotCon 2014's exclusive figures here! You'll only regret it slightly.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 4848
News Credits: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby mrmonkey » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:34 pm

I figured he was telling the truth. Nobody would make up something as stupid as a 2 headed Swoop.
mrmonkey
Mini-Con
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:26 am

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:35 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
mrmonkey wrote:I figured he was telling the truth. Nobody would make up something as stupid as a 2 headed Swoop.


You haven't been here long enough. >:oP
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

Make your guesses on BotCon 2014's exclusive figures here! You'll only regret it slightly.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 4848
News Credits: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby Tumbler » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:38 pm

mrmonkey wrote:How does a transformer trenchcoat even work? Is it made of car kibble like Sentinel's "cape"?


Ha, I have no idea. Even Optimus has some "clothing" to his robot mode.

mrmonkey wrote:Who's the Freightliner? I've heard it's some sort of Optimus clone/Ultra Magnus, but also that it will "piss the fans off", so I'm guessing there's a catch to it.


Unfortunately, I don't know. If I found out I'll pass on the info.

mrmonkey wrote:Are any of the other Dinobots mutated? My mind is still blown by that 2 headed pterodactyl, sounds like something a drunk would suggest.


I haven't seen any other Dinobots, though I'm sure there'll be more. Pteradon doesn't even coordinate with Grimlock, like the original Dinobots do. While Grimlock is very jagged with lots of black, gold, and silver, Pteradon is sleek with lots of bright blue and hints of black and white. He almost looks like he has plane or glider wings.
User avatar
Tumbler
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:35 am

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby Tumbler » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Noideaforaname wrote:2-headed Swoop? I'll believe it when I ---
Mother of god...


I haven't seen Pteradon's alt mode so I can't confirm this is actually him. The wings are very off from what I've seen. They're nowhere near that jagged. As I mentioned before, his wings are very plane-like. The one thing that is dead-on is his tail, though he only has one from what I saw. I guess it's possible it could split, but in all the poses I saw he only had one tail.
User avatar
Tumbler
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:35 am

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby FurStreak » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:51 pm

Tumbler wrote:
FurStreak wrote:Tumbler is just blowing smoke. If he was truly a person that was working behind the scenes, he would have come forward long ago to try and sway this topic. But now all he is is some pathetic wanna-be blowing smoke from his computer desk in his moms basement. Can't say much, I did the same thing when I was young and stupid as well. No offense Tumbler, but unless you've got proof, you really need to stfu. All you're doing is making people laugh at you.

So, unless you've got some nice screen caps from pre-production graphics from Transformers 4, you need to let the big boys talk instead of blowing smoke.


You seriously sound stupid. I don't have to come out and prove anything. This is an open forum, I'm free to speak my mind. Soon enough, you'll see for yourselves if I was making stuff up. I only started working on the stuff the past month. Anything I release can be traced back to the company I work for. Wouldn't want to jeopardize the sweet digs I have in my mom's basement. :roll: Tool.

Anyway, the 2 headed pterodactyl is Pteradon. Not Swoop. If you're a good lil fanboy I'll consider giving you a peak. In the meantime, suck on this.

Image



Ha, fan art pulled from the internet (Deviantart more than likely) Sorry to say dude, but you're going to have to do far better than that in order to attempt to surprise the Seibertron forum community. A simple drawing means nothing in this day and age. If you want to prove yourself, show us all some of the rendered, or low-poly rendered scenes from the movie.

Also, what specifically are you working on for the movie? That way I can have a better idea as to what to expect from you. I would also like to say that there have been many different people in the past that have attempted to woo the community by doing the same thing you have said in previous posts. Working on the movie? Don't make me laugh. (To late) If you have, or are working on the movie, and can legitimately prove it, I will personally take back all the crap I've said and lick your boots. That, however, will only happen once the information has been authenticated when the movie is released. Until then, you're just another blowhard.
FurStreak
Micromaster
Posts: 90
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:50 pm
Buy from FurStreak on eBay

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby Tumbler » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:08 pm

FurStreak wrote:Ha, fan art pulled from the internet (Deviantart more than likely) Sorry to say dude, but you're going to have to do far better than that in order to attempt to surprise the Seibertron forum community. A simple drawing means nothing in this day and age. If you want to prove yourself, show us all some of the rendered, or low-poly rendered scenes from the movie.

Also, what specifically are you working on for the movie? That way I can have a better idea as to what to expect from you. I would also like to say that there have been many different people in the past that have attempted to woo the community by doing the same thing you have said in previous posts. Working on the movie? Don't make me laugh. (To late) If you have, or are working on the movie, and can legitimately prove it, I will personally take back all the crap I've said and lick your boots. That, however, will only happen once the information has been authenticated when the movie is released. Until then, you're just another blowhard.


That's actually not a simple drawing. It's a 3D render that I altered slightly so it wouldn't be traced back to me. And you really are dumb. Why would I say what I'm working on if I didn't want anything traced back to me or the company I work for? I don't care if you don't believe me. Like I said, you'll see for yourself soon enough. And maybe I was working up to showing more stuff. But at this point you're just another internet douchebag that has reminded me why I hate message boards so much. Because of that reminder, this is my last post here. You try to help out fellow fans and report some news, and you just get ass-hats like yourself.
User avatar
Tumbler
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:35 am

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby Burn » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:10 pm

Tumbler wrote:That's actually not a simple drawing. It's a 3D render that I altered slightly so it wouldn't be traced back to me. And you really are dumb. Why would I say what I'm working on if I didn't want anything traced back to me or the company I work for? I don't care if you don't believe me. Like I said, you'll see for yourself soon enough. And maybe I was working up to showing more stuff. But at this point you're just another internet douchebag that has reminded me why I hate message boards so much. Because of that reminder, this is my last post here. You try to help out fellow fans and report some news, and you just get ass-hats like yourself.


You know, I get this is an open forum and you're okay to speak your mind, could you just do so without insulting other members?
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!
User avatar
Burn
HMW Moderator
Posts: 37718
News Credits: 57
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby FurStreak » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Tumbler wrote:
FurStreak wrote:Ha, fan art pulled from the internet (Deviantart more than likely) Sorry to say dude, but you're going to have to do far better than that in order to attempt to surprise the Seibertron forum community. A simple drawing means nothing in this day and age. If you want to prove yourself, show us all some of the rendered, or low-poly rendered scenes from the movie.

Also, what specifically are you working on for the movie? That way I can have a better idea as to what to expect from you. I would also like to say that there have been many different people in the past that have attempted to woo the community by doing the same thing you have said in previous posts. Working on the movie? Don't make me laugh. (To late) If you have, or are working on the movie, and can legitimately prove it, I will personally take back all the crap I've said and lick your boots. That, however, will only happen once the information has been authenticated when the movie is released. Until then, you're just another blowhard.


That's actually not a simple drawing. It's a 3D render that I altered slightly so it wouldn't be traced back to me. And you really are dumb. Why would I say what I'm working on if I didn't want anything traced back to me or the company I work for? I don't care if you don't believe me. Like I said, you'll see for yourself soon enough. And maybe I was working up to showing more stuff. But at this point you're just another internet douchebag that has reminded me why I hate message boards so much. Because of that reminder, this is my last post here. You try to help out fellow fans and report some news, and you just get ass-hats like yourself.



Empty promises are sadly what you are made of. Internet douchebag? Please, I'm just another reminded of your failed attempts to attempt to subdue the community by promising to show them something that was either fan made, or leaked already to the internet. I'm not trying to be a jerk about this, it's just the fact that you have proven yourself to be nothing more than a fake.

Stating that this would be your last post and blaming me for the cause is yet another failed attempt to save yourself because you were caught.

Confused? Let me explain.

By saying that on the forums, you have put yourself in the open for a critical hit. One reason is because it shows that when you were called out on the picture and information you provided. You failed to save yourself by arguing any information other than it was 'secret' and that you didn't want it 'traced' back to you.

Please, don't make me laugh (any harder) because here is why this is all a huge joke. If the picture that you stated you 'altered' to prevent it from being traced back to you was truly something you had taken from those involved in producing the movie. Then you have already ousted yourself to the company.

BUT HOW?! You ask.

Because each person on specific 'teams' within the company working on the graphics for the movie have a set, specific task, that they are supposed to work on.

As I am sure you are aware, Optimus Prime consisted of 10,108 individual parts, 1,830,898 polygons, 27,744 rig nodes, and 2336 texture maps. The volume of all pieces combined came to 154 cubic metres (5445 cubic feet) (Information provided from http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Opti ... 28Movie%29)

There was a team of over 50 people that were placed on the task to create each and every part. Each assigned certain pieces.

Any one this sinking in? Let me continue then...

You see, if you were or are currently assigned to any part of making the movie, props, graphics, etc... Then you have already given yourself away by providing a picture of something from the movie. (Altered or not) So in essence, you have lost your place on the team already. So, you could post what you already have, if you had anything to begin with.

Otherwise you're just another wannabe that lives in their parents basement having pretend battles with their Transformers toys.


Listen, kid, try not to run with the big boys alright? All you're doing is making yourself look like a moron by pretending to have information that others would love to have. Anyone with a lick of common sense will oust you on your false promises of 'secret' information.
FurStreak
Micromaster
Posts: 90
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:50 pm
Buy from FurStreak on eBay

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:32 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
FurStreak wrote:so much stuff I just had to delete it so I wouldn't get a headache


Two negatives don't make a positive. Knock it off, the both of you, else warnings will be issued.
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

Make your guesses on BotCon 2014's exclusive figures here! You'll only regret it slightly.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 4848
News Credits: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby FurStreak » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Mindmaster wrote:
FurStreak wrote:so much stuff I just had to delete it so I wouldn't get a headache


Two negatives don't make a positive. Knock it off, the both of you, else warnings will be issued.



Understood
FurStreak
Micromaster
Posts: 90
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:50 pm
Buy from FurStreak on eBay

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby Tronus_Rex » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:52 pm

I want this movie to be good, I like these images, including the merch., but if the movie is bad, but the characters are still fun I will still purchase the merch.

If everything ends up..."Lucas" well, I'll simply say that I didn't even buy lightsabers after the SW prequels.

Just so everyone knows, I still LOVE the first Bayformer film.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/013/e/f/Joe_Ng_Megatron_by_dcjosh.jpg

Will be used at a later date ^^

Image


http://dcjosh.deviantart.com/art/Joe-Ng-Megatron-74586754
http://minohkim.deviantart.com/art/Zarak-Scorponok-335269537
User avatar
Tronus_Rex
Fuzor
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:53 am

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby Grimlock75 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:29 pm

I'm seeing Predaking :-?
"Me Grimlock, badass!!!"

Image
User avatar
Grimlock75
Mini-Con
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:34 pm
Buy from Grimlock75 on eBay

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby El Duque » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:14 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Tumbler wrote:
FurStreak wrote:Tumbler is just blowing smoke. If he was truly a person that was working behind the scenes, he would have come forward long ago to try and sway this topic. But now all he is is some pathetic wanna-be blowing smoke from his computer desk in his moms basement. Can't say much, I did the same thing when I was young and stupid as well. No offense Tumbler, but unless you've got proof, you really need to stfu. All you're doing is making people laugh at you.

So, unless you've got some nice screen caps from pre-production graphics from Transformers 4, you need to let the big boys talk instead of blowing smoke.


You seriously sound stupid. I don't have to come out and prove anything. This is an open forum, I'm free to speak my mind. Soon enough, you'll see for yourselves if I was making stuff up. I only started working on the stuff the past month. Anything I release can be traced back to the company I work for. Wouldn't want to jeopardize the sweet digs I have in my mom's basement. :roll: Tool.

Anyway, the 2 headed pterodactyl is Pteradon. Not Swoop. If you're a good lil fanboy I'll consider giving you a peak. In the meantime, suck on this.

Image


Looks like you guys owe Tumbler an apology:

Image
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9603
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby njb902 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:06 am

El Duque wrote:
Tumbler wrote:
FurStreak wrote:Tumbler is just blowing smoke. If he was truly a person that was working behind the scenes, he would have come forward long ago to try and sway this topic. But now all he is is some pathetic wanna-be blowing smoke from his computer desk in his moms basement. Can't say much, I did the same thing when I was young and stupid as well. No offense Tumbler, but unless you've got proof, you really need to stfu. All you're doing is making people laugh at you.

So, unless you've got some nice screen caps from pre-production graphics from Transformers 4, you need to let the big boys talk instead of blowing smoke.


You seriously sound stupid. I don't have to come out and prove anything. This is an open forum, I'm free to speak my mind. Soon enough, you'll see for yourselves if I was making stuff up. I only started working on the stuff the past month. Anything I release can be traced back to the company I work for. Wouldn't want to jeopardize the sweet digs I have in my mom's basement. :roll: Tool.

Anyway, the 2 headed pterodactyl is Pteradon. Not Swoop. If you're a good lil fanboy I'll consider giving you a peak. In the meantime, suck on this.

Image


Looks like you guys owe Tumbler an apology:

Image


Is that Destro?
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby El Duque » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:12 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Nope, that's Lockdown, but he does look a lot like Destro doesn't he. So far everything Tumbler has said has turned out to be spot on. That includes an image of Drift he sent me privately two months ago.
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9603
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby Demoncarnotaur » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:02 pm

Pretty crazy seeing Lockdowns face was posted ages ago, haha.

Good stuff Tumbler!
User avatar
Demoncarnotaur
Mini-Con
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Re: Possible Robot Mode for Age of Extinction Grimlock?

Postby El Duque » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:10 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
A couple of months ago a member dropped by our forums with a supposed leaked image of Lockdown's face from the upcoming Transformers: Age of Extinction film. At the time we had little to go in terms of verifying it's authenticity, but after the licensed product reveals that came out the UK Toy Fair we feel its safe to say this is indeed Lockdown! At this point we can confirm that the gray Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 is Lockdown, and comparing the leaked image below to the Lockdown Mashem from the show, this does appear to be his face. As you can see he has a very humanoid face, maybe a little Destro-ish. Our staff member on the scene at the UK Toy Fair, Va'al, also managed to catch a full body glimpse of Lockdown on a mini ad for the Transformers Sparbag. Check him out below.

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9603
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014