Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby OptimusPrimeX47 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Following the awesome Transformers 3 movie and mega millions of dollars it will make, even over a billion. We can definitely expect a Transformers 4.

What could the plot possibly be? I would love to have another trilogy and have Unicron revive Megatron to become Galvatron. Hopefully they keep the character designs the way they are because their perfect, most notably Optimus Prime.
OptimusPrimeX47
Mini-Con
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:00 pm

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:01 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
From the way DOTM ended, I would assume that Nemesis Prime would be the next villain.

Just look at how Optimus looks around the battle field taking in what he had just done. He had finally had embraced insanity. And it was brought to the forefront when someone threatened peace, plus the whole topic of the movie was "how far is too far?". Maybe now Optimus thinks to achieve peace, all those who oppose freedom must be exterminated. And the movie really had me wondering when it played the epic music while Optimus looks around the battlefield. Maybe in TF 4 Optimus becomes the next The Fallen and embraces the title Nemesis Prime.

If I where directing, this is how I'd do it.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
City Commander
Posts: 3939
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby dirk2243 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Motto: "If you don't believe me, just ask me.....I'll tell you all about it."
villain wise?..... if you bring in unicron that alone could be....or bring in the............ quintessons!!!! Love to see them in movie verse design!

and then the sharkticons
New pics added as I find time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirk2243/
User avatar
dirk2243
Headmaster
Posts: 1171
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby Autobot032 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Jhiaxus and his henchman Rook.

Junkions.

Galvatron.

There are options. It's a matter of creativity.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8717
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby Delta-Prime » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Weapon: Energo-Sword
I think they should have Unicron, Galvatron, and Thundercracker.
Delta-Prime
Mini-Con
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:56 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby OptimusPrimeX47 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:21 pm

I forgot to add. Am I the only one thinking that Sentinel Prime may come back to life? He wasn't fully dismembered or anything or vaporized. Also what was that weapon that slowly vaporized Ironhide? The worse part of the movie, I was shocked.
OptimusPrimeX47
Mini-Con
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:00 pm

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby adamassc » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:23 pm

Motto: "In one little corner of the universe, there's nothing more irritating than a misfire"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
total leftfield idea: Guiltar. Have the remains of Sentinel Prime and Megatron fuse together by some leftover allspark fragment or something.
User avatar
adamassc
Pretender
Posts: 787
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 pm
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:24 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
DarkKnightX47 wrote:I forgot to add. Am I the only one thinking that Sentinel Prime may come back to life? He wasn't fully dismembered or anything or vaporized. Also what was that weapon that slowly vaporized Ironhide? The worse part of the movie, I was shocked.


Without the Matrix, Sentinel cannot be revived.

The weapon that killed Ironhide is Sentinel's. It's an acid rust cannon.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8717
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby Optimus Primevil » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:29 am

bring on the legions and watch the carnage
Image
User avatar
Optimus Primevil
Targetmaster
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:07 am

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby Pot Bot » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:06 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
SlyTF1 wrote:From the way DOTM ended, I would assume that Nemesis Prime would be the next villain.

Just look at how Optimus looks around the battle field taking in what he had just done. He had finally had embraced insanity. And it was brought to the forefront when someone threatened peace, plus the whole topic of the movie was "how far is too far?". Maybe now Optimus thinks to achieve peace, all those who oppose freedom must be exterminated. And the movie really had me wondering when it played the epic music while Optimus looks around the battlefield. Maybe in TF 4 Optimus becomes the next The Fallen and embraces the title Nemesis Prime.

If I where directing, this is how I'd do it.


I think thats a good idea on a few levels,

firstly from imo directors dont like using other directors ideas, so it would be a reboot without being a reboot, and a huge shock which is what films are all about, even if they make prime turn out to save the day at the end or something.
Secondly it would add character depth, and also if 9 autobots can take out a city full of cons i dont see how 1 or 2 new cons would challenge them, however if their beloved leader was to fall to the darkness that would really screw it up.

However, even with Optimus showing a certain rage at sentinal, you still hear him talking about freedom for all, so its doubtful
User avatar
Pot Bot
Godmaster
Posts: 1900
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:33 am
Location: Telford: UK

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby Alex Jones » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:31 pm

In an old interview, Michael Bay did hint that Cybertron may be a possible setting for the next movie. I think this would make sense considering the ending of the movie.
User avatar
Alex Jones
Vehicon
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby dirk2243 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Motto: "If you don't believe me, just ask me.....I'll tell you all about it."
Lousy_Autobot_Lover wrote:In an old interview, Michael Bay did hint that Cybertron may be a possible setting for the next movie. I think this would make sense considering the ending of the movie.


They could always do some sort of Prequel like Wolverine was for X-Men. Ending where Megs is frozen and found and Bumblebee shows up on earth. I know some of the comics hit on this though so ..... It is what it is. And "if" someone starts another, it wouldn't be for about 2 yrs from when ever they start.
New pics added as I find time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirk2243/
User avatar
dirk2243
Headmaster
Posts: 1171
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby Alex Jones » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:43 pm

At this point, earth has been done to death. Admittely as much as I was entertained by the movie, I kinda felt the movie had that "been there done that" feel for me.

I can see them going to Cybertron and utilizing the 3D the way Avatar used it to show the "other worldy"-ness of another planet.
User avatar
Alex Jones
Vehicon
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby dirk2243 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Motto: "If you don't believe me, just ask me.....I'll tell you all about it."
Lousy_Autobot_Lover wrote:At this point, earth has been done to death. Admittely as much as I was entertained by the movie, I kinda felt the movie had that "been there done that" feel for me.

I can see them going to Cybertron and utilizing the 3D the way Avatar used it to show the "other worldy"-ness of another planet.


My only thought about that is.......

Would they have the robots go back to there original Cybertronian look vice the look they have now? Like they did when they showed up in the first movie? I'm wondering if that would be a turn-off to a lot of fans?
New pics added as I find time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirk2243/
User avatar
dirk2243
Headmaster
Posts: 1171
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby SlyTF1 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:51 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Sam and Carly grow up and have a kid named Daniel. Sam and Carly are killed by Decepticon assassins at the beginning (Nooooo!) and Daniel is picked up by Sector 8 (Yes, 8 ) and is told all about the TFs and Cybertronians. Optimus pulls up in front of Daniel and explains everything that happened in the first 3 movies, and it is later revealed that a new Decepticon uprising is occurring because Unicron has entered the universe. Megatron is turned into Galvatron by Unicron using parts of Sentinel Prime and gives him an army of Sweeps. And now the Autobots have to figure out how to stop the Decepticons before Unicron gets close to earth. (Even though his arrival never happens in the 4th movie. It's a slow build up that spans over a new trilogy. But everything I just described happens in TF 4.)
Last edited by SlyTF1 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
City Commander
Posts: 3939
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby Alex Jones » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:52 pm

dirk2243 wrote:
Lousy_Autobot_Lover wrote:At this point, earth has been done to death. Admittely as much as I was entertained by the movie, I kinda felt the movie had that "been there done that" feel for me.

I can see them going to Cybertron and utilizing the 3D the way Avatar used it to show the "other worldy"-ness of another planet.


My only thought about that is.......

Would they have the robots go back to there original Cybertronian look vice the look they have now? Like they did when they showed up in the first movie? I'm wondering if that would be a turn-off to a lot of fans?



I don't know, that is up to writers, filmmakers, and the corporations to determine. In the meantime we will just consume what they give us. :)
User avatar
Alex Jones
Vehicon
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby _I_Am_Megatron_ » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Therer's always the other Seekers that Wheelie shows on the US map in ROTF, and I'm sure there's other ones in foreign countries.

They can't all be turncoats like Jetfire.

The train engine could even be Astrotrain.
"On Cybertron we were Gods, and here they call us machines!" Sentinel Prime to Optimus Prime.
_I_Am_Megatron_
Fuzor
Posts: 215
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:39 pm
Location: Pineville, WV
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby dirk2243 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Motto: "If you don't believe me, just ask me.....I'll tell you all about it."
_I_Am_Megatron_ wrote:Therer's always the other Seekers that Wheelie shows on the US map in ROTF, and I'm sure there's other ones in foreign countries.

They can't all be turncoats like Jetfire.

The train engine could even be Astrotrain.


And the 3rd movie they say something like 200 decepticons came through that space bridge hiding in (I can't remember how many countries they said) around the world. There certainly are plenty of options.
New pics added as I find time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirk2243/
User avatar
dirk2243
Headmaster
Posts: 1171
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby YRQRM0 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:54 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:Sam and Carly grow up and have a kid named Daniel. Sam and Carly are killed by Decepticon assassins at the beginning (Nooooo!) and Daniel is picked up by Sector 8 (Yes, 8 ) and is told all about the TFs and Cybertronians. Optimus pulls up in front of Daniel and explains everything that happened in the first 3 movies, and it is later revealed that a new Decepticon uprising is occurring)



I like the idea of Sam's offspring being the star of the next trilogies, considering that Shia wouldn't be back realistically. It could be a completely fresh start in about 10-20 years. Not only will it fit with the other movies, but we wouldn't have to worry about any actors coming back or anything like that, the CGI will be flawless and easy, and hopefully we get something like everyone wants, something where humans are a sidestory and the movie focuses on the bots.
User avatar
YRQRM0
Pretender
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:26 pm
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby Just Negare » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:35 am

Motto: "Who ate all the pies?"
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
I'd like a prequel type film. Maybe the actual begining of the war. Maybe something following Megatron, roughly based on his days in the mines pre-Decepticon rise. I think that woudl be neat, would give insight into Megatron's motivation AND it'd probably be cheaper to have mechs standing around ranting about the capitalists tryign to fire them as opposed to the complaints about lack of action being based on expense of CGI'ing a battle scene.
Something memorable here.
Just Negare
City Commander
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 7:11 pm
Location: Not at work is where.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 9

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby Lastjustice » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:50 am

Motto: ""Laws only exist when there's someone there to enforce them.""
Weapon: Laser-Guided Proton Missile Cannons
He wasn't fully dismembered or anything or vaporized. Also what was that weapon that slowly vaporized Ironhide? The worse part of the movie, I was shocked.


yeah I hated seeing Ironhide go down like that. Sentinel used cosmic rust on him. (which happened to Ironhide and Rodimus in animated.) A biological weapon, that just eats away transformers. It really took alot of my enjoyment out of the film. (Bad flash backs of 86. ) It bothered me alot less the second time I saw the film when I took my sisters kids and enjoyed the film alot more. I still wish Ironhide got to stick around(Prowl and Ironhide were always tow of my favorite G1 characters, and movie verse Ironhide is my favorite version yet as I always play as him in the revenge of the fallen game. He rocks in that.), but he atleast showed why he was one of the baddest autobots to ever walk the earth with how he pounded the crap out of the dreads.
"The question that once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own. And yet, how ironic...for I now find that I have no choice at all! I am a warrior...let the battle be joined." —Dinobot
User avatar
Lastjustice
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 512
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:12 pm
Location: The end of time...
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby dirk2243 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:48 am

Motto: "If you don't believe me, just ask me.....I'll tell you all about it."
YRQRM0 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Sam and Carly grow up and have a kid named Daniel. Sam and Carly are killed by Decepticon assassins at the beginning (Nooooo!) and Daniel is picked up by Sector 8 (Yes, 8 ) and is told all about the TFs and Cybertronians. Optimus pulls up in front of Daniel and explains everything that happened in the first 3 movies, and it is later revealed that a new Decepticon uprising is occurring)



I like the idea of Sam's offspring being the star of the next trilogies, considering that Shia wouldn't be back realistically. It could be a completely fresh start in about 10-20 years. Not only will it fit with the other movies, but we wouldn't have to worry about any actors coming back or anything like that, the CGI will be flawless and easy, and hopefully we get something like everyone wants, something where humans are a sidestory and the movie focuses on the bots.


You wouldn't have to wait that long. Just make it seem that long w/ new characters.
New pics added as I find time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirk2243/
User avatar
dirk2243
Headmaster
Posts: 1171
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby Supreme Convoy » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:28 am

Steal a joke from Matt Fraction, one of my favorite comic writer, the fourth movie should be called TRANS4MERS.

(Seriously though, you know Marketing will do it :lol: )
Image
Supreme Convoy
Site Moderator
Posts: 6927
News Credits: 34
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2002 12:23 am

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby NiteStar » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:04 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
There is and will be no Transformers 4 movie. As much as I would like to have one. And if there is a TF4 it wont be from Bay and probably wont be for a really really long time. LONG time,..... like maybe in 2018 or in the new decade.

If there is a new Movie they need to wipe the slate clean and start over. Not necessarily Transformers 4 but just a whole new movie all together. Like they do with Batman. The Dark Night had nothing to do with the Batman films from the 80's with Jack Nicholson. They need to make a whole new movie completely. Hey here's and idea......... How about a Transformers film that actually takes place on Cybertron. No earth.
WOW what a concept!!! (sarcasm)
An eternal spark the roams forever.
What's the matter? You look like you've seen...a ghost.
Image
User avatar
NiteStar
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:04 am
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Possible Transformers 4 Plot and Villains?? (SPOILERS)

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:49 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
NiteStar wrote:There is and will be no Transformers 4 movie. As much as I would like to have one. And if there is a TF4 it wont be from Bay and probably wont be for a really really long time. LONG time,..... like maybe in 2018 or in the new decade.

If there is a new Movie they need to wipe the slate clean and start over. Not necessarily Transformers 4 but just a whole new movie all together. Like they do with Batman. The Dark Night had nothing to do with the Batman films from the 80's with Jack Nicholson. They need to make a whole new movie completely. Hey here's and idea......... How about a Transformers film that actually takes place on Cybertron. No earth.
WOW what a concept!!! (sarcasm)


Don Murphy more or less says there will be a TF 4 and not a reboot.


According to the post here:
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... -post.html

What happens next? Certainly not a reboot. We haven't lost the Transformers. They didn't grow up or become expensive like Toby Maguire. I don't know what happens next. I'm pretty sure there will be a second trilogy. I am pretty sure it will kick ass. And I am pretty sure some of you will hate it because it wasn't all bots.


Whether or not his plans pan out is the question, but...

If the producers still have their hand in it...
If Hasbro wants to continue with movies (and they've already said they do, and that the ride is to help tide people over 'til then)...
If they can find a director...

There will be a TF4. And most likely a continuation. And all of those ifs? 90% chance they're all locked in.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8717
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014