Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
This is a heads-up to those who are eagerly awaiting the Generations Ratbat figure from TakaraTomy (a repaint/remold of the Generations Scourge figure).
After eagerly awaiting his arrival, 'Senator' Ratbat arrived today, and after transforming him into his bomber alt mode I noted a paint application issue on 'his' left cockpit window side; namely, the black border for that particular section (which would also become one of his feet) is missing completely, leaving it all purple.
From what I've seen elsewhere (including Seibertron.com's own Ratbat gallery) this isn't a running production issue but those who are ordering him should probably be aware.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:35 pm
- Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
- Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Paint issues are more common than you'd think. Nothing to loose sleep over, really. At least we don't.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one
- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 18006
- News Credits: 23
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
- Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 6
- Skill: 5
Return to Transformers Toys Discussion