Question for X-Men comics x-perts.

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Question for X-Men comics x-perts.

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:15 am

Recently I have been looking for an issue of X-Men. Can't remember the number or even most of the events of the issue. All I remember is that the cover featured a front view of Wolverine and Rogue running, her behind him. He wore his tan and brown costume, while she had a green suit with a white stripe in it, as well as short hair. I believe the story revolved around her joining them, I remember one specific part where Wolverine saves her and she tries to kiss him, and Logan, knowing her powers shoves his fist under her chin, and tells her if she tries it again, it won't just be a fist. I tried looking online and in several comic books stores, but came up empty. I tried looking in all X-Men and Wolverine continuities. I think it's an X-Men comic, but it might be Wolverine. Any help would be appreciated. :)
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18306
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Question for X-Men comics x-perts.

Postby Heavy B » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 173 maybe?

http://marvel.wikia.com/Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_173
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 4:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Question for X-Men comics x-perts.

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:00 pm

Yep, that's the one! Thanks. I really need to learn to use the internets better...
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18306
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Question for X-Men comics x-perts.

Postby Heavy B » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:49 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Rodimus Prime wrote:Yep, that's the one! Thanks. I really need to learn to use the internets better...

Google. Always google. It answers everything.
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 4:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5


Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Kids Logic TRANSFORMERS Kids Nations TF01 LED Optimus Prime Mini Figure 5pcs Set - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 28 minutes 30 seconds
Takara Transformers Henkei Classic United UN-29 Ark Unicron Gaia Gundam seed des - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 36 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars 1997 OPTIMUS PRIMAL MIB hasbro Transmetals - Time Remaining: 7 days 13 hours 41 minutes 54 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Henkei Classic United UN-24 Warpath in hand now - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 44 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Generation Fall of Cybertron Soundwave & Laserbeak V CLASS NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 20 minutes 57 seconds
Hasbro Transformers G1 Reissue Rodimus Prime NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 35 minutes 46 seconds
Kidslogic Transformers Decepticon G1 Megatron NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 51 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars NIB Victorion - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 28 minutes 1 second
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits
Twincast / Podcast #154:
"The Misfits"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, August 28th, 2016