Question for X-Men comics x-perts.

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Question for X-Men comics x-perts.

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:15 am

Recently I have been looking for an issue of X-Men. Can't remember the number or even most of the events of the issue. All I remember is that the cover featured a front view of Wolverine and Rogue running, her behind him. He wore his tan and brown costume, while she had a green suit with a white stripe in it, as well as short hair. I believe the story revolved around her joining them, I remember one specific part where Wolverine saves her and she tries to kiss him, and Logan, knowing her powers shoves his fist under her chin, and tells her if she tries it again, it won't just be a fist. I tried looking online and in several comic books stores, but came up empty. I tried looking in all X-Men and Wolverine continuities. I think it's an X-Men comic, but it might be Wolverine. Any help would be appreciated. :)
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18306
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Question for X-Men comics x-perts.

Postby Heavy B » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 173 maybe?

http://marvel.wikia.com/Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_173
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 4:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Question for X-Men comics x-perts.

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:00 pm

Yep, that's the one! Thanks. I really need to learn to use the internets better...
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18306
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Question for X-Men comics x-perts.

Postby Heavy B » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:49 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Rodimus Prime wrote:Yep, that's the one! Thanks. I really need to learn to use the internets better...

Google. Always google. It answers everything.
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 4:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5


Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

* Transformers Animated OPTIMUS PRIME vs MEGATRON new in package - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 25 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Cybertron SHORTROUND New w Cyber Key RID - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 55 minutes 39 seconds
Get your Transformers Generation Motor Master Action Figure Shipped today! - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 56 minutes 4 seconds
Excellion Downshift Ratchet Skywarp Doom-Lock Insecticon Universe Transformers - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 26 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Movie Target Exclusive Battle Over Mission City Voyager Jazz Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 15 hours 29 minutes 44 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS FALL OF CYBERTRON BRUTICUS 100% COMPLETE  FOC - Time Remaining: 6 days 17 hours 15 minutes 13 seconds
New Sealed 2014 Transformers Year Of The Horse Optimus Prime Platinum - Time Remaining: 7 days 11 hours 33 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Heroes of Cybertron Starscream With Crown Hasbro 2003 METROPLEX BAF - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 33 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
Twincast / Podcast #153:
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016