Question for X-Men comics x-perts.

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Question for X-Men comics x-perts.

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:15 am

Recently I have been looking for an issue of X-Men. Can't remember the number or even most of the events of the issue. All I remember is that the cover featured a front view of Wolverine and Rogue running, her behind him. He wore his tan and brown costume, while she had a green suit with a white stripe in it, as well as short hair. I believe the story revolved around her joining them, I remember one specific part where Wolverine saves her and she tries to kiss him, and Logan, knowing her powers shoves his fist under her chin, and tells her if she tries it again, it won't just be a fist. I tried looking online and in several comic books stores, but came up empty. I tried looking in all X-Men and Wolverine continuities. I think it's an X-Men comic, but it might be Wolverine. Any help would be appreciated. :)
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18340
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Question for X-Men comics x-perts.

Postby Heavy B » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 173 maybe?

http://marvel.wikia.com/Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_173
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 4:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Question for X-Men comics x-perts.

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:00 pm

Yep, that's the one! Thanks. I really need to learn to use the internets better...
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18340
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Question for X-Men comics x-perts.

Postby Heavy B » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:49 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Rodimus Prime wrote:Yep, that's the one! Thanks. I really need to learn to use the internets better...

Google. Always google. It answers everything.
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 4:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5


Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

CM's Transformers Super-god Masterforce Gutto kuru Figure Collection Ginrai New - Time Remaining: 8 days 6 hours 25 minutes 29 seconds
2003Transformers Action Figure G1 Commemorative Series VII Reissue Dirge MISB - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 1 minute 58 seconds
Transformers Titanium Series Scourge - Time Remaining: 6 days 13 hours 4 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Classics Jetfire - Time Remaining: 6 days 13 hours 49 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide Action Figure USA SELLER IN STOCK! - Time Remaining: 6 days 17 hours 22 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Landfill 4 pc Set Combiners RID Wedge Grimlock Hightower Heavy Load - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 39 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers NEW Landfill Combiners RID Wedge Grimlock Hightower Heavy Load - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 39 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Robots In Disguise Wal Mart Exclusive Ruination Camo New In Box - Time Remaining: 14 days 11 hours 54 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016