Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
- Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
- Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I have ocaisionally found some really cheap knockoffs (look like Gundam but not really...) at dollar stores and such. Give that a try if you get a chance. It'll give you some really cheap options.
So, when considering the merits of joining Va'al or Burn, I have to say that Va'al's obsession with Alpha Bravo is so awesome in its own right that it all but made the decision easy.
But, Burn has a stinky Whirl...Banner image shamelessly stolen from Tyberion's signature...
- Faction Commander
- Posts: 4257
- News Credits: 4
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:41 am
- Location: West Side, Twin Cities
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 2
- Endurance: 6
- Rank: 2
- Courage: 9
- Firepower: 5
- Skill: 8
Yeah, what I am going to do, is get the car model 1st, and work off that....hopefully by tomorrow I'll be in more of a clear path.
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:51 am
GetterDragun wrote:Does anyone still have the link to the Asian TF website where they made a Victory Leo out of a Galaxy Force WingSaber?
I know two Japanese Transformers kitbashing type sites.
1. This site has a few "boards" of kitbashes and a couple of artwork. http://transformers.hp.infoseek.co.jp/
2. And this one which has some really cool stuff but no Victory Leo. Still good though. http://jizaitoys.seesaa.net/
- Posts: 1017
- News Credits: 5
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:33 pm
Return to Transformers Toys Discussion
Registered users: Beta Saber, Bing [Bot], Cobotron, DubSub, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], shajaki, SillySpringer, Stuartmaximus, Yahoo [Bot]