DiacloneVanguard wrote:Does anyone know why the most recent wave of figures is so difficult to find in stores? Is it a regional phenomenon? This group of figures I speak of are: Special Ops Jazz, Turbo Tracks, Warpath, Perceptor, etc. Is shipping simply later on these?
It comes down to the stores themselves unfortunately. When the shelves and pegs are still full of product, they don't see the need to order more (and thus newer) stock. Reveal the Shield is really bad, since to the stores and Hasbro it's the same line as Hunt for the Decepticons
, but Generations is still separate.
These figure are already out or are due out:
- Turbo Tracks
- Special Ops Jazz
- Scourge (Generations)
- Sergeant Kup (Generations)
These figures are upcoming:
- Wheeljack (Generations)
- Thundercracker (Generations)
- Warpath (Generations)
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)Preparing to move to the US!
- Jelze Bunnycat =:3