Reminder: Transformers: Regeneration One 80.5 Releases This Saturday

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Reminder: Transformers: Regeneration One 80.5 Releases This Saturday

Postby excalibur1814 » Sun May 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Motto: ""To fall in battle is to fail in war""
Weapon: Seven-Year Sword
Agghhhh!

Where on earth can I get this from in the UK? (In the North Wales area)
Twitter: @DamianRJones
excalibur1814
Mini-Con
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:34 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: Reminder: Transformers: Regeneration One 80.5 Releases This Saturday

Postby Burn » Sun May 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Oh that felt good. Made me realise even more just how much I'm not enjoying the current crop of TF comics, from the writing to the art ... this however, was a breath of fresh air for me.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42600
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Reminder: Transformers: Regeneration One 80.5 Releases This Saturday

Postby skyshadowprimus » Sun May 06, 2012 6:38 pm

Supreme Convoy wrote:I thought this issue was pretty cool!

It's been awhile since I've read Furman's Marvel run. I loved that Andrew Wildman returned to the Transformers after announcing that his ongoing variants from a few years ago would be his "last Transformers work."

In fact, I just just love looking at Wildman's artwork. It's quite a shock looking at this comic and comparing it to his War Within work, which had to be redrawn to the house Dreamwave/Pat Lee style. Oy.

It was announced that this would ignore Generation 2 yet it has Jhiaxus... I wonder if that was a mistake or perhaps including certain aspect of G2.

Who's this guy? I don't recognize him at all.

Image


gonna take a stab at Spike based on the bio-circuit theme
skyshadowprimus
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 807
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:29 am

Re: Reminder: Transformers: Regeneration One 80.5 Releases This Saturday

Postby Michael Alex Kawa » Mon May 07, 2012 1:43 am

Motto: "I am the most dangerous!"
Weapon: Blue Bolt
I got the issue ,THANK HARUHI :BOWDOWN: ,but it was hard to find .My normal comic book store ,where I have a hold box ,ran out of them quick .Why cause they were allowing 10 issues per person .Some one is getting rich on e-bay .I have been asking them (Avatar Comics ,Las Vegas Nevada ) about the comic since January ,and brought it up last time I was there ,about 3 weeks ago .Did they put it in my box .....NO !!!! Told me I should of asked yesterday night ,I was not told this ,and I have asked .Then they said ,"Well there is next year hahaha :lol: " . So I went to this great ,really unknown comic shop called Hell POP !! in Las Vegas Nevada ,and they had it ,only two left ,but they were so nice ,gave great deals ,and only allowed 4 free comics of any kind .But I did get the issue ,and I won't ruin any thing ,but it is AWESOME ,worth the wait. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Follow me or Add me on Facebook and YouTube
Am I seriously the only one here that uses my real name. lol :P
Image
User avatar
Michael Alex Kawa
Fuzor
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:54 am
Location: Las Vegas Nevada
Watch Michael Alex Kawa on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Reminder: Transformers: Regeneration One 80.5 Releases This Saturday

Postby SoundwaveLVL14 » Mon May 07, 2012 8:25 am

skyshadowprimus wrote:
Supreme Convoy wrote:I thought this issue was pretty cool!

It's been awhile since I've read Furman's Marvel run. I loved that Andrew Wildman returned to the Transformers after announcing that his ongoing variants from a few years ago would be his "last Transformers work."

In fact, I just just love looking at Wildman's artwork. It's quite a shock looking at this comic and comparing it to his War Within work, which had to be redrawn to the house Dreamwave/Pat Lee style. Oy.

It was announced that this would ignore Generation 2 yet it has Jhiaxus... I wonder if that was a mistake or perhaps including certain aspect of G2.

Who's this guy? I don't recognize him at all.

Image


gonna take a stab at Spike based on the bio-circuit theme



I am pretty sure the guy on the first page is Buster from way back when Ratbat makes his first appreaence on Earth, issue #31.
SoundwaveLVL14
Mini-Con
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 8:15 am

Re: Reminder: Transformers: Regeneration One 80.5 Releases This Saturday

Postby skyshadowprimus » Mon May 07, 2012 12:06 pm

SoundwaveLVL14 wrote:
skyshadowprimus wrote:
Supreme Convoy wrote:I thought this issue was pretty cool!

It's been awhile since I've read Furman's Marvel run. I loved that Andrew Wildman returned to the Transformers after announcing that his ongoing variants from a few years ago would be his "last Transformers work."

In fact, I just just love looking at Wildman's artwork. It's quite a shock looking at this comic and comparing it to his War Within work, which had to be redrawn to the house Dreamwave/Pat Lee style. Oy.

It was announced that this would ignore Generation 2 yet it has Jhiaxus... I wonder if that was a mistake or perhaps including certain aspect of G2.

Who's this guy? I don't recognize him at all.

Image


gonna take a stab at Spike based on the bio-circuit theme



I am pretty sure the guy on the first page is Buster from way back when Ratbat makes his first appreaence on Earth, issue #31.


Reading some of the other forums it might be someone called Circuit Smasher (Circuit Breaker's kid) to get round the copyright issue as she can't be featured, plus she would be 20 years older now and she had to be at least 20 in the 1985 at the time of her accident.

Seeing all the Neo-Knights in their 50s and Blackrock in his 70s could be amusing though
skyshadowprimus
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 807
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:29 am

Re: Reminder: Transformers: Regeneration One 80.5 Releases This Saturday

Postby Supreme Convoy » Tue May 08, 2012 2:40 pm

skyshadowprimus wrote:Reading some of the other forums it might be someone called Circuit Smasher (Circuit Breaker's kid) to get round the copyright issue as she can't be featured, plus she would be 20 years older now and she had to be at least 20 in the 1985 at the time of her accident.

Seeing all the Neo-Knights in their 50s and Blackrock in his 70s could be amusing though


I was thinking it might be Circuit Breaker. I wonder why bother with a gender change because it looks like IDW has permission to use these Marvel created characters for the reprints.
Image
Supreme Convoy
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6944
News Credits: 36
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2002 1:23 am


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

** 2013 - Transformers Botcon Exclusive MIRAGE & THUNDERCRACKER 2-pack MISB ** - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 19 minutes 19 seconds
Takara Tomy MP-20 Wheeljack Lancia Stratos Turbo Transformers Masterpiece Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 8 hours 11 minutes 35 seconds
NEW Transformers TAKARA TOMY  Masterpiece MP-29 MP29 Shockwave Laserwave instock - Time Remaining: 6 days 8 hours 27 minutes 14 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2015 Year of the Goat Platinum Edition MP-13 SOUNDWAVE Figure - Time Remaining: 8 days 59 minutes 5 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2015 Year of the Goat Platinum Edition Laser Optimus Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 14 minutes 51 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE MP-21G G2 BUMBLEBEE ACTION FIGURE LOOSE - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 29 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Figure Base Stand Fit for Masterpiece MP11S SUNSTORM   In Stock - Time Remaining: 6 days 7 hours 59 minutes 12 seconds
TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION G1 REISSUE CONEHEAD SEEKER RAMJET THRUST DIRGE SET - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 14 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016