Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
Moderators: robofreak, Counterpunch, Supreme Convoy, Cyber Bishop
I came across a Galvatron RID but it isn't as detailed as the ones I see on this site and eBay. I'm wondering if he is a knockoff or an earlier version of the toy. You can see there is no white trim on the wings and the colors are a little off. Anyone have any idea??
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:16 am
Watch ToyXcavenger on YouTube
Buy from ToyXcavenger on eBay
- Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
It's indeed a knock-off and an incomplete one at that: it's missing the dragon arms and robot feet/dragon heads. Which means he can't transform into anything, most RiD Galvatron KO's eliminate all but the dragon modes.
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) RiD Landfill (regular, not the yellow)
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)
Also looking for any clear Arms Microns, like Shadow (Gora & R.A.), Hellflame and Shining (O.P. and R.A.).Preparing to move to the US!
- JelZe GoldRabbit =:3
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 12,224
- News Credits: 18
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
- Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 6
- Skill: 5
Return to Transformers Toys Forum