Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak
- Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
It's indeed a knock-off and an incomplete one at that: it's missing the dragon arms and robot feet/dragon heads. Which means he can't transform into anything, most RiD Galvatron KO's eliminate all but the dragon modes.
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)Preparing to move to the US!
- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 13724
- News Credits: 20
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
- Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 6
- Skill: 5
Return to Transformers Toys Discussion
Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak
Registered users: 1984forever, Arctorro, Autobot032, Bing [Bot], dahpadre, Exabot [Bot], f-primus-unicron, GiveMeSkyfire, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, gozwick, HairyDawg, hattknall, Henry921, ishigoto, Majestic-12 [Bot], mangrasshopper, MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, Prime643, psbot [Picsearch], rewbot12, Rodimus_NZ, SkyWarpsGhost, SlasherOmegaUltima, TFU2014, VioMeTriX, XDMan, Yahoo [Bot]