Anyway, so then I decided to recreate that DLC Soundwave in toy form. So I picked up a preview wave Soundwave, bought some new enamel paints, and got to work. On the first day of work, I met a problem no man or woman should ever have to face.
I split blue paint all over his wings.
I was so pissed that I almost gave up after about twenty minutes of work. Then I was introduced to my new best friend: Cupran. It's this gentle paint remover for your hands. It worked perfectly for removing the spilt paint and cleaning my brushes.
So, after a week of work, a three week hiatus, and a few more days of work, I finished Soundwave just last night. Here he is:
Pics are kinda wonky. If anyone wants me to, I'll try to take better pics.