Seibertron.com Problem Reporting Thread

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: Seibertron.com Problem Reporting Thread

Postby Burn » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:48 am

Have you done a scan of your computer? Because that's always a possibility that it's on your end.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43236
News Credits: 89
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Seibertron.com Problem Reporting Thread

Postby Railbomb » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:15 am

Motto: "A leader who stays dead is the best kind."
Weapon: Sword
Burn wrote:Have you done a scan of your computer? Because that's always a possibility that it's on your end.


Just did a scan and nothing came up. Got redirected while typing this too.
Shhhhhhh... I was never here. You never got anything from me.
User avatar
Railbomb
Vehicon
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:04 pm
Location: Back allies of Metroplex
Alt Mode: Highly Modified Seeker Body
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Re: Seibertron.com Problem Reporting Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:22 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Railbomb wrote:I'm guessing this is the right place to report this, I've been getting redirected to malicious sites recently at random moments while browsing the site.I'm not sure if it's related to ads or not but it'd be greatly appreciated if someone could look into it.


What kind of malicious sites? I'm using FireFox 49.0.1, and every once in a while, I get forcefully redirected to a fake FireFox Update site, with an automatic Javascript download. Not just here, but it seems any site I visit is fair game.

Also, I've manually blocked these from running on the site (for speed reasons):

- Adobe Flash
- Java
- RealPlayer & RealTimes
- Shockwave
- Silverlight
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17782
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Seibertron.com Problem Reporting Thread

Postby Railbomb » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:17 pm

Motto: "A leader who stays dead is the best kind."
Weapon: Sword
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Railbomb wrote:I'm guessing this is the right place to report this, I've been getting redirected to malicious sites recently at random moments while browsing the site.I'm not sure if it's related to ads or not but it'd be greatly appreciated if someone could look into it.


What kind of malicious sites? I'm using FireFox 49.0.1, and every once in a while, I get forcefully redirected to a fake FireFox Update site, with an automatic Javascript download. Not just here, but it seems any site I visit is fair game.

Also, I've manually blocked these from running on the site (for speed reasons):

- Adobe Flash
- Java
- RealPlayer & RealTimes
- Shockwave
- Silverlight


A fake TWC survey site and a fake Google Chrome update site. I've not experience it on any other sites, but this is also one of the few sites I have my adblocker disabled on and I hope that doesn't have anything to do with it.
Shhhhhhh... I was never here. You never got anything from me.
User avatar
Railbomb
Vehicon
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:04 pm
Location: Back allies of Metroplex
Alt Mode: Highly Modified Seeker Body
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Re: Seibertron.com Problem Reporting Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:47 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Railbomb wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Railbomb wrote:I'm guessing this is the right place to report this, I've been getting redirected to malicious sites recently at random moments while browsing the site.I'm not sure if it's related to ads or not but it'd be greatly appreciated if someone could look into it.


What kind of malicious sites? I'm using FireFox 49.0.1, and every once in a while, I get forcefully redirected to a fake FireFox Update site, with an automatic Javascript download. Not just here, but it seems any site I visit is fair game.

Also, I've manually blocked these from running on the site (for speed reasons):

- Adobe Flash
- Java
- RealPlayer & RealTimes
- Shockwave
- Silverlight


A fake TWC survey site and a fake Google Chrome update site. I've not experience it on any other sites, but this is also one of the few sites I have my adblocker disabled on and I hope that doesn't have anything to do with it.


Huh, same things as I have, only with FireFox. One little development however: a couple times when that was triggered, my anti-virus triggered as well. Must be nothing more than a stubborn piece of malware as it can be removed, but not disinfected.

Better turn on the adblocker again...
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17782
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Seibertron.com Problem Reporting Thread

Postby CMI-SillySpringer » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:49 pm

Motto: "I'd rather be wrong than be right and everyone thinks I'm wrong."
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this or not yet, but the faction choices aren't working. I'm trying to change back to "Rubsign", but every time I save it, it gives me an error message saying "The field 'Allegiance' must be completed".
idiocy
[id-ee-uh-see]
When someone doesn't know what thingimadoogers are. Utterly stupid.

I have a fan-art page! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
User avatar
CMI-SillySpringer
Faction Commander
Posts: 4359
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 5:20 pm
Location: The Noisemaze.
Watch CMI-SillySpringer on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 5
Endurance: 1
Rank: 3
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Re: Seibertron.com Problem Reporting Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:51 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
SEIBERTRON IS BACK!

Was that downtime scheduled maintenance, or was it a random kremzeek? :KREMZEEK:
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5607
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Seibertron.com Problem Reporting Thread

Postby Burn » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:51 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:Was that downtime scheduled maintenance, or was it a random kremzeek? :KREMZEEK:

Random kremzeek.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43236
News Credits: 89
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Seibertron.com Problem Reporting Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:55 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Burn wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Was that downtime scheduled maintenance, or was it a random kremzeek? :KREMZEEK:

Random kremzeek.


Figured. Otherwise, it would have been announced.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5607
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Seibertron.com Problem Reporting Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:33 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Just a reminder that the RSS feed sill isn't updating on mobile apps.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Faction Commander
Posts: 4874
News Credits: 125
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Seibertron.com Problem Reporting Thread

Postby Emerje » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:26 pm

That square ad that runs on the top right side of every page is torture on every browser I've used. It repeatedly makes the browser lock up for a second or two, can cause lag on my second monitor when I'm watching videos (YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, etc.), and does crazy things when I'm posting like take my cursor off of the text field or make the browser scroll. Happens most often when the ad box is playing a video. I can tell this ad is the source of the problem because it usually happens when it's changing from ad to ad.

The current ad is https://cdn.kdn.cloud/AMZ/short/novembe ... 00x250.mp4 and it only froze the browser for a second when it first loaded. It's the one that cycles through multiple ads that are torture to post during, have to keep hitting the preview button to reload the page until I find an ad that doesn't give me trouble.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
Brainmaster
Posts: 1383
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:15 am
Location: Maine

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Takara Unite Warriors UW-01 Aerobots Superion MISB Quick Shipping - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 13 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Japan Takara Reissue 2010 Predaking Box Set Ultra Rare MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 14 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Beast Machines Tankor - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 30 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers: Combiner Wars - Scattershot - Light Box Wear - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 1 minute 51 seconds
Transformers Takara Unite Warriors UW-01 Aerobots Superion New Loose No Box - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 17 minutes 26 seconds
transformers g1 perceptor - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 2 minutes 37 seconds
transformers g1 cassettes squawkbox squawktalk beastbox - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 2 minutes 38 seconds
transformers g1 Grandslam raindance slamdance - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 2 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks
Twincast / Podcast #159:
"Imperfect Specks"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, November 12th, 2016
Website Security Test