Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby Seibertron » Mon May 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Hans wrote:I just noticed that Junkheap now has the visor originally intended for him. The mass market release had the visor that belonged to E-hobby exclusive Scrap Heap. It didn't fit too well and made his "eyes" look strange. The fact that they were painted over didn't help, either. Here, it seems his visor (the clear molded piece) has been fixed for the BotCon release.


Interesting ... I hadn't noticed that. Kind of makes me want a fixed Generations Junkheap now.

Image
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23167
News Credits: 731
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby mooncake623 » Mon May 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Gigatron's head is nice but HUGE!!! I did a size comparison and his head is bigger then masterpiece Rodimus, Masterpiece Seeker and Masterpiece Grimlock did anyone else realize how big his head is? i think it would look a lot better had they made his head smaller...
Looking for:
FP Insecticons
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)

for Trade:
MISB FE Arcee
MISB RTS G2 Laser Prime
MISB Generation WFC Megatron


Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 2144
News Credits: 50
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby Dead Metal » Tue May 15, 2012 12:13 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
mooncake623 wrote:Gigatron's head is nice but HUGE!!! I did a size comparison and his head is bigger then masterpiece Rodimus, Masterpiece Seeker and Masterpiece Grimlock did anyone else realize how big his head is? i think it would look a lot better had they made his head smaller...

I guess that's their way of making up for the tiny head on Counterpunch.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13668
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby Hans » Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am

Seibertron wrote:
Hans wrote:I just noticed that Junkheap now has the visor originally intended for him. The mass market release had the visor that belonged to E-hobby exclusive Scrap Heap. It didn't fit too well and made his "eyes" look strange. The fact that they were painted over didn't help, either. Here, it seems his visor (the clear molded piece) has been fixed for the BotCon release.


Interesting ... I hadn't noticed that. Kind of makes me want a fixed Generations Junkheap now.

Image


Yup, me too :)
The easiest way to notice, is the handlebars sticking out from behind his head. They are longer and different now :)
User avatar
Hans
Gestalt
Posts: 2217
News Credits: 8
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2003 1:06 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby Deathsanras » Tue May 15, 2012 7:50 am

Not to be Captain Ungrateful or anything, but I thought a few shots of Longarm in Shockwave mode with the replacement gun-arm accessory to complete the homage would have been a given, as well as side-by-side with Alternators Shockblast/Binaltech Laserwave who is the basis for the homage.
Deathsanras
Minibot
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:37 am

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby MGrotusque » Tue May 15, 2012 9:22 am

As awesome as the SG Junkions are. I'm just not into the SG thing very much. The real winners of the 2012 exclusives for me are Spinister and Kick-Off(Over).
Image
User avatar
MGrotusque
Godmaster
Posts: 1904
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby Seibertron » Tue May 15, 2012 10:26 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Deathsanras wrote:Not to be Captain Ungrateful or anything, but I thought a few shots of Longarm in Shockwave mode with the replacement gun-arm accessory to complete the homage would have been a given, as well as side-by-side with Alternators Shockblast/Binaltech Laserwave who is the basis for the homage.


You're not being ungrateful. Those are legit questions or concerns.

I accidentally left the cannon in the custom class room when I left and didn't realize it until later that night. Haven't had a chance to contact Raven yet for a replacement. If I'm able to get an extra cannon, I'll be sure to update the pictures accordingly.

I would like to do some comparison pictures of that ... maybe in due time. Just trying to get these galleries posted. While Botcon ended for most people 15 or 16 days ago, I've still been working on BotCon stuff non-stop. I've got about 80 hours or so into these 15 galleries during the past 2 weeks. I just need to get them posted at this point. I really want to put BotCon 2012 to bed ... tired of working on BotCon stuff for the past 4 weeks or so (was working on the BotCon 2010 galleries before BotCon 2012).

I'd also like to do comparisons with the original versions of all of these toys (i.e. G1 Overlord, Metalhawk, e-Hobby Road Rage, "Diaclone" Ultra Magnus, Universe Treadshot, G1 Spinister, G1 Octopunch, and Action Master Kick-Off but I just didn't have time to do all of that).

I need to turn my focus back to current toys such as the Transformers Prime figures so that I can get their galleries posted in the next week or two.
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23167
News Credits: 731
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby El Duque » Tue May 15, 2012 10:53 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
More BotCon 2012 galleries: The Bard of Darkmount and Longarm! The Bard of Darkmount is a Shattered Glass universe repaint of Generations Deluxe Darkmount (aka Straxus) that was given away as this year's attendee only freebie figure. Longarm was this year's highly sought after custom class figure. This Reveal the Shield Special Ops Jazz repaint came with a custom G1 Shockwave head and blaster. Unfortunately Seibertron didn't make it out of the class with the custom blaster, with any luck a replacement can be secured and the gallery will of course be updated. This figure pays homage to a couple of different figures from the past. Transformers Animated Longarm Prime, who was actually Shockwave in disguise, and Alternators Shockblast, who shared a similar vehicle mode.

The Bard of Darkmount (Deluxe Class, Exclusives)
Convention & Club Exclusives

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Longarm (Deluxe Class, Exclusives)
Convention & Club Exclusives

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9873
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 15, 2012 12:10 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
El Duque wrote:Longarm was this year's highly sought after custom class figure. This Reveal the Shield Special Ops Jazz repaint came with a custom G1 Shockwave head and blaster. Unfortunately Seibertron didn't make it out of the class with the custom blaster, with any luck a replacement can be secured and the gallery will of course be updated.
Perhaps when that happens (if not sooner), maybe some additional comparison pics with Alternators Shockblast could be added as well? ;;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16159
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby Chaoslock » Tue May 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
NOW I want a 3rd party to copy that Shockwave!
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Image

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
User avatar
Chaoslock
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5246
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:31 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby Mkall » Tue May 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I'm sad that I couldn't get into the customs class, but I'm glad I managed to score a custom painted Jazz at a fraction of what the kit was going for on eBay.
Image

My Collection! Updated April 21, 2013
User avatar
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13927
News Credits: 36
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby mattyc1007 » Tue May 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Motto: "You Wouldnt Like Me When Im Hungrey"
Weapon: Sword
El Duque wrote:Image


I submit this for the next caption contest! :lol:
Image

Transform and Chill Out!

Couldnt Resist (Check Em Out!)

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=48806

Seibertron, the one and only TF news resource for me! :)
mattyc1007
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 959
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:45 pm
Location: Your Fridge >:D
Watch mattyc1007 on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby Seibertron » Tue May 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Sabrblade wrote:
El Duque wrote:Longarm was this year's highly sought after custom class figure. This Reveal the Shield Special Ops Jazz repaint came with a custom G1 Shockwave head and blaster. Unfortunately Seibertron didn't make it out of the class with the custom blaster, with any luck a replacement can be secured and the gallery will of course be updated.
Perhaps when that happens (if not sooner), maybe some additional comparison pics with Alternators Shockblast could be added as well? ;;)


Seibertron wrote:I would like to do some comparison pictures of that ... maybe in due time. Just trying to get these galleries posted. While Botcon ended for most people 15 or 16 days ago, I've still been working on BotCon stuff non-stop. I've got about 80 hours or so into these 15 galleries during the past 2 weeks. I just need to get them posted at this point. I really want to put BotCon 2012 to bed ... tired of working on BotCon stuff for the past 4 weeks or so (was working on the BotCon 2010 galleries before BotCon 2012).

I'd also like to do comparisons with the original versions of all of these toys (i.e. G1 Overlord, Metalhawk, e-Hobby Road Rage, "Diaclone" Ultra Magnus, Universe Treadshot, G1 Spinister, G1 Octopunch, and Action Master Kick-Off but I just didn't have time to do all of that).

I need to turn my focus back to current toys such as the Transformers Prime figures so that I can get their galleries posted in the next week or two.
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23167
News Credits: 731
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby Seibertron » Tue May 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Seibertron wrote:I accidentally left the cannon in the custom class room when I left and didn't realize it until later that night. Haven't had a chance to contact Raven yet for a replacement. If I'm able to get an extra cannon, I'll be sure to update the pictures accordingly.


Just sent an email off to Raven to see about getting a replacement cannon.
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23167
News Credits: 731
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby RiddlerJ » Tue May 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Hasbro should just sell different character heads so we can customize current figures into whoever we wanted. I would buy bags of Shockwave heads and Classics figures to make Shockwave's clone army.
User avatar
RiddlerJ
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 828
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:29 pm

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby Screamfleet » Tue May 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Chaoslock wrote:NOW I want a 3rd party to copy that Shockwave!



Or hasbro should mass release it.

(wouldn't be the first time an exclusive got mass released...)
User avatar
Screamfleet
Pretender
Posts: 742
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:49 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby Stormrider » Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
mattyc1007 wrote:
El Duque wrote:Image


I submit this for the next caption contest! :lol:


Yeah, kiddies don't look.
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8562
News Credits: 36
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby MINDVVIPE » Tue May 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Stormrider wrote:
mattyc1007 wrote:
El Duque wrote:Image


I submit this for the next caption contest! :lol:


Yeah, kiddies don't look.


Quite the Darkmount. That was a gimme, oh well.
Oh, in case you don't know what a gimme is:
In golf, a gimme is a shot that the other players agree can count automatically without actually being played.
When a player has only a very short putt left to play, other players may grant a gimme (i.e. one stroke is counted), but the ball is not actually played. A gimme is a time-saving convention under the tacit assumption that the putt would not have been missed—e.g. when the ball is only a few inches from the hole.

/innuendo
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
User avatar
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2276
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby Mindmaster » Tue May 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
What did the custom blaster for the figure look like? I thought it just comes with Jazz's old blaster from RTS.
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5485
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby Seibertron » Tue May 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Mindmaster wrote:What did the custom blaster for the figure look like? I thought it just comes with Jazz's old blaster from RTS.


It's a resin Shockwave style cannon that has a ball joint on the end. You had to paint it.
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23167
News Credits: 731
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby Mindmaster » Tue May 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Seibertron wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:What did the custom blaster for the figure look like? I thought it just comes with Jazz's old blaster from RTS.


It's a resin Shockwave style cannon that has a ball joint on the end. You had to paint it.


That sounds pretty neat. Hope you're able to get your hands on it. Love to see how it would look on him!
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5485
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby Hotrodimust » Tue May 15, 2012 7:43 pm

The only figure I want out of all these is shattered glass prime but I wanna take a maketoys battle tanker head and pant it to match because I hate the head that comes on the figure. As far as gigatron goes his head is to blochish for that body it looks funny to me and I can stand metal hawks face. I feel like I'm looking at a dollar store robot and I hate that whole mold to begin with its a horrible transformer with a horrible transformation. Other than that the rest of the figures are ok but not worth that much money IMO
Hotrodimust
Combiner
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm
Watch Hotrodimust on YouTube
Buy from Hotrodimust on eBay

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby El Duque » Tue May 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
After hours behind the the lens and in front of the computer Seibertron has finally closed the book on the BotCon 2012 exclusive galleries. The final figures to get the gallery treatment:


Image


Spinister (Deluxe Class, Exclusives)
Convention & Club Exclusives

Image


Optimus Prime (Shattered Glass) (Deluxe Class, Exclusives)
Convention & Club Exclusives

Image


Octopunch (Exclusives, Voyager Class)
Convention & Club Exclusives

Image
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9873
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby joevill » Tue May 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
mattyc1007 wrote:
El Duque wrote:Image


I submit this for the next caption contest! :lol:


I laughed so hard when I saw this!
Image
When eating planets alone isn't enough to satisfy the Chaos Bringer's hunger, Unicron comes to Earth to fill up on McDonald's. McDonald's golden arches will light our darkest hour (when the Chaos Bringer would not share) by clogging his arteries, raising his blood pressure, and giving him diabetes.
User avatar
joevill
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 567
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:09 am
Location: Apple Valley, CA
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Re: Seibertron.com's new BotCon 2012 Galleries

Postby craggy » Wed May 16, 2012 6:27 am

I'd love a Classics Spinister, and whilst the Botcon version is pretty good, it's not enough. I'd get it if it were retail, but can't see me spending ebay money on it. Kick-Off, on the other hand, is amazing. Best repaint of this mold yet. Noticed it in the line-up of the Longarm gallery, and glad it's getting its own. I could see myself spending the extra to have this one.

Shattered Glass Prime didn't really do it for me in the Voyager mold, which I like much better, so this one is just a waste to me. And Ducktopunch is, like Spinister, nowhere near close enough to the character I'd want to get, looks quite nice though.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Ramjet, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party Motobot Arcee, iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4645
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014