Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 16 "Tsunami"

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 16 "Tsunami"

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
It was probably three or so years ago that I began backfilling alot of Microns, and then Superlink Omnicons and Terrorcons, and the Galaxy Force DVD figures. It was downhill from there. JRX and Micron Legend Tidal Wave were early and notable breaks back in 2003-04. I still favor Hasbro and only buy noticeably different TT pieces.
User avatar
Razorclaw0000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6141
News Credits: 43
Joined: Tue May 06, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Ashley, PA
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 16 "Tsunami"

Postby crimbot » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:34 am

I haven't checked out the podcast yet. It's just easier to put things on my ipod straight from itunes. I hope you guys get it up there soon.
crimbot
Mini-Con
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 16 "Tsunami"

Postby Flux Convoy » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:05 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Easily the smoothest, most enjoyable podcast yet IMO. Thirteen minutes in with no abrupt stops, pausing for unnecessary bad joke effect. Informative, fun, concise. Perfect. Nice work guys, I'd listen to this crew every show. No doubt.
:BOT:
Image
User avatar
Flux Convoy
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6534
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:59 am
Location: Spinning my wheels into the void.
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 16 "Tsunami"

Postby Seibertron » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:05 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
nilocomic wrote:Are you guys ever going to get this podcast available on iTunes?


Ask and you shall receive. Check out the site's footer and primary navigation.

itpc://www.seibertron.com/media/podcast/twincast-rss-xml.php
http://www.seibertron.com/media/podcast/twincast-rss-xml.php
Image

Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!

For Sale: Unreleased G2 Combat Hero Optimus Prime and G2 Combat Hero Megatron
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23397
News Credits: 762
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 16 "Tsunami"

Postby Seibertron » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:01 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
The Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast now has an RSS feed available.

http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/rss/

It should also be showing up in iTunes soon. In the meantime, you can subscribe to our Podcast by following these steps:

1. Copy this url: http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/rss/
2. Open up iTunes
3. Click on "Advanced" in the top menu
4. Click "Subscribe to Podcast"
5. Paste the url ("ctrl v" on Windows) into the popup "Subscribe To Podcast" box when iTunes prompts you.
6. Click "Ok" and you're good to go. Enjoy!

Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or encounter any problems with the feed. Thanks!

Image
Image

Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!

For Sale: Unreleased G2 Combat Hero Optimus Prime and G2 Combat Hero Megatron
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23397
News Credits: 762
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 16 "Tsunami"

Postby Prime Evil » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:56 am

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Flux Convoy wrote:Easily the smoothest, most enjoyable podcast yet IMO. Thirteen minutes in with no abrupt stops, pausing for unnecessary bad joke effect. Informative, fun, concise. Perfect. Nice work guys, I'd listen to this crew every show. No doubt.
:BOT:


Yeah, I just spoke to CP last nite and said the exact same thing. This was by far the best one yet.
Image
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
User avatar
Prime Evil
City Commander
Posts: 3145
News Credits: 24
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:22 am
Location: West Chester, PA
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 16 "Tsunami"

Postby Seibertron » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:07 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Prime Evil wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:Easily the smoothest, most enjoyable podcast yet IMO. Thirteen minutes in with no abrupt stops, pausing for unnecessary bad joke effect. Informative, fun, concise. Perfect. Nice work guys, I'd listen to this crew every show. No doubt.
:BOT:


Yeah, I just spoke to CP last nite and said the exact same thing. This was by far the best one yet.


That's great to hear. We've got some more fun stuff coming your way.

Are you guys going to be at BotCon this year, Prime Evil and Flux Convoy?
Image

Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!

For Sale: Unreleased G2 Combat Hero Optimus Prime and G2 Combat Hero Megatron
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23397
News Credits: 762
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 16 "Tsunami"

Postby Blurrz » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Great episode boys. Love the sound effects.. and everything jelled in pretty well. We've come a long way since our starter episodes! I'll add more comments when I finish the episode..
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11588
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 16 "Tsunami"

Postby Prime Evil » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:05 am

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Seibertron wrote:
Prime Evil wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:Easily the smoothest, most enjoyable podcast yet IMO. Thirteen minutes in with no abrupt stops, pausing for unnecessary bad joke effect. Informative, fun, concise. Perfect. Nice work guys, I'd listen to this crew every show. No doubt.
:BOT:


Yeah, I just spoke to CP last nite and said the exact same thing. This was by far the best one yet.


That's great to hear. We've got some more fun stuff coming your way.

Are you guys going to be at BotCon this year, Prime Evil and Flux Convoy?


Originally, I wasn't going to make it out, but plans have changed for the better and I will now be going to the con. As for Flux...his ass is definitely going! ;)
Image
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
User avatar
Prime Evil
City Commander
Posts: 3145
News Credits: 24
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:22 am
Location: West Chester, PA
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 16 "Tsunami"

Postby Seibertron » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:39 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Prime Evil wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
Prime Evil wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:Easily the smoothest, most enjoyable podcast yet IMO. Thirteen minutes in with no abrupt stops, pausing for unnecessary bad joke effect. Informative, fun, concise. Perfect. Nice work guys, I'd listen to this crew every show. No doubt.
:BOT:


Yeah, I just spoke to CP last nite and said the exact same thing. This was by far the best one yet.


That's great to hear. We've got some more fun stuff coming your way.

Are you guys going to be at BotCon this year, Prime Evil and Flux Convoy?


Originally, I wasn't going to make it out, but plans have changed for the better and I will now be going to the con. As for Flux...his ass is definitely going! ;)


Awesome! It'll be nice to have you guys there since some of the regulars from the Seibertron.com staff won't be there. Looking forward to beers with you guys!
Image

Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!

For Sale: Unreleased G2 Combat Hero Optimus Prime and G2 Combat Hero Megatron
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23397
News Credits: 762
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 16 "Tsunami"

Postby Flux Convoy » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:55 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Seibertron wrote:
Prime Evil wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
Prime Evil wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:Easily the smoothest, most enjoyable podcast yet IMO. Thirteen minutes in with no abrupt stops, pausing for unnecessary bad joke effect. Informative, fun, concise. Perfect. Nice work guys, I'd listen to this crew every show. No doubt.
:BOT:


Yeah, I just spoke to CP last nite and said the exact same thing. This was by far the best one yet.


That's great to hear. We've got some more fun stuff coming your way.

Are you guys going to be at BotCon this year, Prime Evil and Flux Convoy?


Originally, I wasn't going to make it out, but plans have changed for the better and I will now be going to the con. As for Flux...his ass is definitely going! ;)


Awesome! It'll be nice to have you guys there since some of the regulars from the Seibertron.com staff won't be there. Looking forward to beers with you guys!

I've been outta town and unable to follow this but yeah Chelsea and I will be there for sure. We loved Pasadena the last time and are really looking forward to it. :D
:BOT:
Image
User avatar
Flux Convoy
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6534
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:59 am
Location: Spinning my wheels into the void.
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay


Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014