Seibertron's Review of Transformers Movie Preview Tomorrow!

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Postby Nemesis Cyberplex » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:02 am

High Command wrote:
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
High Command wrote:Laugh all you want but Prime waving a star spangled banner is one thing that would definitely make me walk out of the movie.


Sorry, had to do it.....


That's the picture I was thinking of when making that post. :SICK:
I'm pretty sure the idea behind that picture is freedom, which is an idea that both the US & Prime have been known to champion, even if the application isn't the greatest when it comes to the US. IMHO, it's not so much a bad idea as an incomplete one.....perhaps if other Autobots were standing next to Prime holding up other flags??
Image
Nemesis Cyberplex
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:20 am

Postby High Command » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:06 am

Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
High Command wrote:
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
High Command wrote:Laugh all you want but Prime waving a star spangled banner is one thing that would definitely make me walk out of the movie.


Sorry, had to do it.....


That's the picture I was thinking of when making that post. :SICK:
I'm pretty sure the idea behind that picture is freedom, which is an idea that both the US & Prime have been known to champion, even if the application isn't the greatest when it comes to the US. IMHO, it's not so much a bad idea as an incomplete one.....perhaps if other Autobots were standing next to Prime holding up other flags??


Or even if the US flag was replaced with a UN one.
Image
High Command
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8486
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:39 am
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Postby Milanion » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:10 am

High Command wrote:
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
High Command wrote:
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
High Command wrote:Laugh all you want but Prime waving a star spangled banner is one thing that would definitely make me walk out of the movie.


Sorry, had to do it.....


That's the picture I was thinking of when making that post. :SICK:
I'm pretty sure the idea behind that picture is freedom, which is an idea that both the US & Prime have been known to champion, even if the application isn't the greatest when it comes to the US. IMHO, it's not so much a bad idea as an incomplete one.....perhaps if other Autobots were standing next to Prime holding up other flags??


Or even if the US flag was replaced with a UN one.


Can't we just have a token Brit Bot to keep your teenie tiny little island happy? Actually, I thought Midnight Xpress from RiD was British. So there you go.

Admittedly, there's no Scot Bot, but come on, let's not get crazy here.
Milanion
Brainmaster
Posts: 1477
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 8:35 am

Postby High Command » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:13 am

Milanion wrote:
High Command wrote:
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
High Command wrote:
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
High Command wrote:Laugh all you want but Prime waving a star spangled banner is one thing that would definitely make me walk out of the movie.


Sorry, had to do it.....


That's the picture I was thinking of when making that post. :SICK:
I'm pretty sure the idea behind that picture is freedom, which is an idea that both the US & Prime have been known to champion, even if the application isn't the greatest when it comes to the US. IMHO, it's not so much a bad idea as an incomplete one.....perhaps if other Autobots were standing next to Prime holding up other flags??


Or even if the US flag was replaced with a UN one.


Can't we just have a token Brit Bot to keep your teenie tiny little island happy? Actually, I thought Midnight Xpress from RiD was British. So there you go.

Admittedly, there's no Scot Bot, but come on, let's not get crazy here.


We'll take Nightbeat if that's OK with you.
Image
High Command
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8486
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:39 am
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Postby Milanion » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:26 am

High Command wrote:
Milanion wrote:
High Command wrote:
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
High Command wrote:
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
High Command wrote:Laugh all you want but Prime waving a star spangled banner is one thing that would definitely make me walk out of the movie.


Sorry, had to do it.....


That's the picture I was thinking of when making that post. :SICK:
I'm pretty sure the idea behind that picture is freedom, which is an idea that both the US & Prime have been known to champion, even if the application isn't the greatest when it comes to the US. IMHO, it's not so much a bad idea as an incomplete one.....perhaps if other Autobots were standing next to Prime holding up other flags??


Or even if the US flag was replaced with a UN one.


Can't we just have a token Brit Bot to keep your teenie tiny little island happy? Actually, I thought Midnight Xpress from RiD was British. So there you go.

Admittedly, there's no Scot Bot, but come on, let's not get crazy here.


We'll take Nightbeat if that's OK with you.


Fine... but ONLY if he's voiced by Ewan McGregor.
Milanion
Brainmaster
Posts: 1477
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 8:35 am

Postby High Command » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:30 am

Milanion wrote:
High Command wrote:
Milanion wrote:
High Command wrote:
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
High Command wrote:
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
High Command wrote:Laugh all you want but Prime waving a star spangled banner is one thing that would definitely make me walk out of the movie.


Sorry, had to do it.....


That's the picture I was thinking of when making that post. :SICK:
I'm pretty sure the idea behind that picture is freedom, which is an idea that both the US & Prime have been known to champion, even if the application isn't the greatest when it comes to the US. IMHO, it's not so much a bad idea as an incomplete one.....perhaps if other Autobots were standing next to Prime holding up other flags??


Or even if the US flag was replaced with a UN one.


Can't we just have a token Brit Bot to keep your teenie tiny little island happy? Actually, I thought Midnight Xpress from RiD was British. So there you go.

Admittedly, there's no Scot Bot, but come on, let's not get crazy here.


We'll take Nightbeat if that's OK with you.


Fine... but ONLY if he's voiced by Ewan McGregor.


I was thinking of keira knightley, but your choice of voice actor has merits too.
Image
High Command
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8486
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:39 am
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Postby Switchpoint » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:55 pm

Sounds killer. July 4th is gonna rule.
"Come on out Autobot. We all must die sometime."
Switchpoint
Minibot
Posts: 105
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:18 am
Location: Nebraska

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Vintage Transformers G1: Jazz w/ Rear Windshield & Spoilers - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 23 minutes 17 seconds
OPTIMUS PRIMAL-PRIME-1ST VERSION-GORILLA-TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 54 minutes 19 seconds
TransFormers Movie 2007 Deep Space Silver StarScream F-22 MISB G1 Target Exc - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 40 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers G2 BULLETBIKE POWERMASTERS Decepticon Figure 1994 Hasbro VTG RARE - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 26 minutes
original G1 Transformers JETFIRE ARMOR PARTS LOT r+l fenders leg clips guards - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 14 minutes 38 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Universe Armada Series Deluxe Hot Shot Action Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 32 minutes 52 seconds
Transmetals Beast Wars 1997 Kenner Transformers OPTIMUS PRIMAL Heroic Maximal - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 4 minutes 52 seconds
original G1 Transformers cassette EJECT 100% COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 34 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks
Twincast / Podcast #159:
"Imperfect Specks"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, November 12th, 2016
Website Security Test