Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Shattered Glass?

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Shattered Glass?

Postby LadyBug » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:37 pm

I'm interested in getting my hands on the Shattered Glass comics. My only problem is, the internet doesn't seem to have any links to these anywhere. Where can I buy these? ;_;
User avatar
LadyBug
Vehicon
Posts: 307
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Shattered Glass?

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:55 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
They're Club Comics, so members-only.
Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

Preparing to move to the US!

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13735
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Shattered Glass?

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:01 am

Motto: "Nanomachines Son"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:They're Club Comics, so members-only.

This may not be the right place, but what about The Stunticon Job? Really want to read that... Same thing goes?
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5982
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Shattered Glass?

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:10 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
BeastProwl wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:They're Club Comics, so members-only.

This may not be the right place, but what about The Stunticon Job? Really want to read that... Same thing goes?


Ask the Club :)
Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

Preparing to move to the US!

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13735
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Shattered Glass?

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:21 am

Motto: "Nanomachines Son"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:They're Club Comics, so members-only.

This may not be the right place, but what about The Stunticon Job? Really want to read that... Same thing goes?


Ask the Club :)

what...club.
Im not a part of any club, and the only club I know of costs a fortune to join, I hope you don't mean THAT club! Is there anywere I can just buy the comic, as I only want that particular one?
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5982
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Shattered Glass?

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:27 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
There is ebay, and amazon.

There are diamond editions for some BotCon comics, but not of all Club exclusive comics.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13478
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Shattered Glass?

Postby LadyBug » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:59 pm

I've been looking all over Amazon and Ebay for Shattered Glass comics. Still no luck =/
User avatar
LadyBug
Vehicon
Posts: 307
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Shattered Glass?

Postby dinogeist » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:49 am

Diamond,often is allowed to sell the convention botcon comic.
Thus far the TFCC club comics are only available to paid club members.

Just trying typing in the phrase botcon convention comics on sites like ebay,amazon,etc...
User avatar
dinogeist
Godmaster
Posts: 1621
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Re: Shattered Glass?

Postby Lord Manhammer '74 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:32 pm

Anyone here want to see IDW put out a Shattered Glass mini,maxi, or series of specials ? Or am I the only one ? :WHISTLE:
User avatar
Lord Manhammer '74
Micromaster
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:15 pm
Watch Lord Manhammer '74 on YouTube

Re: Shattered Glass?

Postby LadyBug » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:15 am

Lord Manhammer '74 wrote:Anyone here want to see IDW put out a Shattered Glass mini,maxi, or series of specials ? Or am I the only one ? :WHISTLE:


I just want to be able to read the story without being a club member. =/
User avatar
LadyBug
Vehicon
Posts: 307
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Shattered Glass?

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
LadyBug wrote:
Lord Manhammer '74 wrote:Anyone here want to see IDW put out a Shattered Glass mini,maxi, or series of specials ? Or am I the only one ? :WHISTLE:


I just want to be able to read the story without being a club member. =/
The only way to do that would be to do something illegal (which this site doesn't encourage). :WHISTLE:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14822
News Credits: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Shattered Glass?

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:43 pm

Motto: "Little bit o' bg, not enough to do you any harm"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
BeastProwl wrote:This may not be the right place, but what about The Stunticon Job? Really want to read that... Same thing goes?


The Stunticon Job was available in Transformers Timelines 6 and release to comic shops back in November I believe.

http://www.comicsamerica.com/transforme ... i-con-job/

Perhaps a comic shop near you might have it in their back issues.
Image

People need to quit being butt hurt that the Bay movies are not G1. That's like saying you hate Transformers Prime because it's nothing like Armada.
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 3295
News Credits: 20
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Shattered Glass?

Postby Darth Bombshell » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Sabrblade wrote:The only way to do that would be to do something illegal (which this site doesn't encourage). :WHISTLE:


Or you can go to the TFWiki and read the summaries there. Next best thing.
Darth Bombshell
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13609
News Credits: 35
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2002 8:38 pm
Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: Shattered Glass?

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:08 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Darth Bombshell wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:The only way to do that would be to do something illegal (which this site doesn't encourage). :WHISTLE:


Or you can go to the TFWiki and read the summaries there. Next best thing.
Technically that isn't "reading the comics," which is what was asked. But, yeah, that's an alternative.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14822
News Credits: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Shattered Glass?

Postby kuhlio » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:23 pm

I know that my local comic store had the Diamond release of the Shattered Glass story... also I remember a couple of years back they released all of the club exclusive issues in a collected story... so I would say check your local store if you still want to read the comics
kuhlio
Minibot
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 7:44 pm

Re: Shattered Glass?

Postby Delicon » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
BeastProwl wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:They're Club Comics, so members-only.

This may not be the right place, but what about The Stunticon Job? Really want to read that... Same thing goes?


Ask the Club :)

what...club.
Im not a part of any club, and the only club I know of costs a fortune to join, I hope you don't mean THAT club! Is there anywere I can just buy the comic, as I only want that particular one?



Fortune to join??? If you're talking about the TCC, unless you live outside the US I wouldn't exactly call $40 a fortune. You're getting the 6 club magazines (which contain a free mini-comic each issue) and the free figure every year plus a nice discount on BotCon if you ever choose to go. To me, that's more than a fair deal.
datguy86 wrote:This is the second TFCC toy named after a vibrator, yes?
Delicon
Gestalt
Posts: 2381
News Credits: 15
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Harleysville, PA (Philly Burbs)
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Shattered Glass?

Postby chonosmoon » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:01 am

Motto: "There are no victims, only volunteers."
you can always join the club
User avatar
chonosmoon
Micromaster
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:48 am
Location: NJ
Buy from chonosmoon on eBay

Re: Shattered Glass?

Postby Galvatron X » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:47 am

Motto: "Such heroic nonsense..."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I'm glad the OP asked this question.

I've heard "Shattered Glass" a thousand times around here, but never knew many details. I knew it was an alternate-reality comic, but I never knew who published it, when it came out, etc.
Image
User avatar
Galvatron X
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 908
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:37 pm
Location: Brewer, Maine
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014