Shattered Glass: Ultra Magnus

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

Re: Shattered Glass: Ultra Magnus

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Exactly WHAT Kept this from EVER Being Front Paged! I Mean, No offence, but this is better than your Leader Class Prowl...
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6377
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Shattered Glass: Ultra Magnus

Postby autobotx23 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Motto: "When all else fails, i dont."
Weapon: Spinning Augers
BeastProwl wrote:Exactly WHAT Kept this from EVER Being Front Paged! I Mean, No offence, but this is better than your Leader Class Prowl...


LOL None taken! I think it's because this project looks a lot simpler than it is. I'm very proud of how well he turned out.
autobotx23
Micromaster
Posts: 82
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Mesa, AZ
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Shattered Glass: Ultra Magnus

Postby compute146 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:14 am

Fantastc work!! Amazng, love the back story, the custom and the whole presentaton, great job!!!!
all the best
colin :BOT: :CON:
compute146
Minibot
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:26 pm

Re: Shattered Glass: Ultra Magnus

Postby hpfabe » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:49 am

Just came across this. This is absolutely amazing. Probably my favorite custom that I've seen, by a mile! Just hits all the right notes, all around! If you're ever looking to sell it (or make another), let me know! Wow!




(Love the "DEAL WITH THIS," btw)
hpfabe
Minibot
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:39 am

Re: Shattered Glass: Ultra Magnus

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:03 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
This is so awesome on so many levels that I I can't even describe it.

I'll try though.

.....ummmmm, no, it's just too awesome for words. :lol:
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Shattered Glass: Ultra Magnus

Postby Megs for pres » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:15 am

Motto: "May all bad things come to those who have the means to help, yet choose no to."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
The figure is great (I especially like the huge honking bot sign on the trailer in alt mode), but Im digging the story even more!
Was it a mistake to say evil autobots and heroic decepticons, or was it intentional?
I hope it was intentional, because as a child I often reversed the roles and made my autobots bad and decepticons good!
Have you ever thought about writing a fan fic based on the opening description of the figures origins? Id love to read that!
"shut up! Every **** post you make is u bitching about crap! Do us a favor and dissappear!"
-
"Rape analogies need to stop. Its offensive and rediculous"
-
"Shockblast2, do us a favor and keep your thoughts to yourself"
-
"God forbid you should have to pay a little extra or *shudder* have to look for toys"        - -GuyIncognito-
Megs for pres
Fuzor
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:31 am
Location: Lou, Ky
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Shattered Glass: Ultra Magnus

Postby Dr Va'al » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:58 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Megs for pres wrote:The figure is great (I especially like the huge honking bot sign on the trailer in alt mode), but Im digging the story even more!
Was it a mistake to say evil autobots and heroic decepticons, or was it intentional?
I hope it was intentional, because as a child I often reversed the roles and made my autobots bad and decepticons good!
Have you ever thought about writing a fan fic based on the opening description of the figures origins? Id love to read that!


The reversal of roles is the nature of the Shattered Glass universe. ;)
Have a look here: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Shattered_Glass.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image

Burn wrote:I'm never wrong. Except when I am.

But then I just edit posts and make Va'al wrong.
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 12878
News Credits: 126
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: Shattered Glass: Ultra Magnus

Postby Megs for pres » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:07 am

Motto: "May all bad things come to those who have the means to help, yet choose no to."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Va'al wrote:
Megs for pres wrote:The figure is great (I especially like the huge honking bot sign on the trailer in alt mode), but Im digging the story even more!
Was it a mistake to say evil autobots and heroic decepticons, or was it intentional?
I hope it was intentional, because as a child I often reversed the roles and made my autobots bad and decepticons good!
Have you ever thought about writing a fan fic based on the opening description of the figures origins? Id love to read that!


The reversal of roles is the nature of the Shattered Glass universe. ;)
Have a look here: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Shattered_Glass.


OOOH Neat-o!
LOL I was wondering why some of the figures that were called shattered glass this, or shattered glass that didnt have any shattered glass decals on the figure! LOL!
It stumped me why they were calling that white soundwave and blue blaster shattered glass,when their glass parts were intact.
Well this is a cool idea! Thanks for the link and sorry to the O.P'er for viering off topic. ;)
"shut up! Every **** post you make is u bitching about crap! Do us a favor and dissappear!"
-
"Rape analogies need to stop. Its offensive and rediculous"
-
"Shockblast2, do us a favor and keep your thoughts to yourself"
-
"God forbid you should have to pay a little extra or *shudder* have to look for toys"        - -GuyIncognito-
Megs for pres
Fuzor
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:31 am
Location: Lou, Ky
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Shattered Glass: Ultra Magnus

Postby Resistor » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Weapon: Corrosive Acid Bolt Gun
That is AMAZING!!!
Resistor
Mini-Con
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:50 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7


Return to Customizations

Ending Soon On eBay

NEW Transformers Titans Return Brainstorm Exclusive to Walgreens - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 32 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Scourge Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 48 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Blackarachnia Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 3 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Megatron and Optimus Prime 2x Loose Action Figures - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 18 minutes 11 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2006 G1 RID Classic Deluxe Grimlock Complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 33 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Bumblebee Face Universal Studios Yellow Large Ceramic Coffee Mug - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 21 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers G1 1984 SOUNDWAVE figure hasbro takara japan GREAT - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 10 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Sideswipe G1 Pre Rub European Release Lambor Used Loose Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 12 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks
Twincast / Podcast #159:
"Imperfect Specks"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, November 12th, 2016
Website Security Test