Should they make Borderlands figures?

Do you collect other toys besides Transformers? Maybe you've got a Masters of the Universe collection you'd like to show off, or maybe you like Thundercats, Voltron, G.I.Joe, Power Rangers, Star Wars, Wrestling, or any of the various comic book toy lines. Please keep the discussions here to non-Transformers toy lines.

Should they make Borderlands figures?

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Anyone else wish someone like Macfalene should make figures of famous borderlands characters and package them like they do with Halo? You could have weapon packs with class mods, grenade mods, etc. Then have the playable characters come with two signature weapons like Zer0 with a sniper and sword, Axton or Roland with a Launcher and assault rifle or somehow get their turrets in there. I dunno, I was just talking with my brother the other day and he liked the idea.

If so I would seriously get Zer0, Sledge, some Crimson Lancers/Raiders...
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
MasterSoundBlaster
Brainmaster
Posts: 1480
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Should they make Borderlands figures?

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:00 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
That would be awesome! they already have these
Image
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6259
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Should they make Borderlands figures?

Postby craggy » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:17 pm

with the BL2 heads/skins combos, there's plenty of variety for repaints. I could see some of the specific manufacturer skins being made convention or store exclusives. I personally think the 3 and 3/4 inch scale would be best, as it'd give plenty of scope to release the larger creatures and vehicles, as well as making it relatively inexpensive to buy up multiples of the enemies, and get some weapons packs out.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4787
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:07 pm

Re: Should they make Borderlands figures?

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
craggy wrote:with the BL2 heads/skins combos, there's plenty of variety for repaints. I could see some of the specific manufacturer skins being made convention or store exclusives. I personally think the 3 and 3/4 inch scale would be best, as it'd give plenty of scope to release the larger creatures and vehicles, as well as making it relatively inexpensive to buy up multiples of the enemies, and get some weapons packs out.

Yeah exactly! They could do combo packs to with stuff like 2 skags,an alpha skag, and some sort of playable character or any other pandora inhabitant. Maybe with each wave they could release a boss or two as well.
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
MasterSoundBlaster
Brainmaster
Posts: 1480
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Should they make Borderlands figures?

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
A Deathtrap playset?
F*CK YEA!
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6259
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Should they make Borderlands figures?

Postby Cyberjet #7 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:21 pm

NECA has the right to make Borderlands 1 and 2 figures. They've already made Claptrap and the Psycho Bandit. Plus, they've shown protos of the Borderlands 2 Zero, Salvadore, and Burning Psycho at SDCC.
Cyberjet #7
Pretender
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:12 am


Return to Non-Transformers Toy Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Tamara Tomy Transformers G1 Encore Starscream New Japan Import Retired FreeShip - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 58 minutes 55 seconds
Used Transformers Movie MA-14 Final Battle Jazz Painted - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 19 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers 2006 Cybertron Metroplex Leader Class Fortress Maximus g1 - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 34 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Classics Generations 2006 Megatron MIB FREE SHIPPING! - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 35 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers  g1  vintage  perceptor 1980s - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 47 minutes 10 seconds
PLAYSKOOL MR POTATO HEAD TRANSFORMERS AS OPTIMUS PRIME & GRIMLOCK FIGURE SET NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 16 minutes 38 seconds
[Brand ] Transformers Takara 2011 Encore ReIssue #22 Twincast - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 12 minutes 59 seconds
Vintage 1985 Transformers G1 SEASPRAY Autobot Minibot Hovercraft Hasbro Takara - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 8 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents
Twincast / Podcast #146:
"Happy Accidents"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, June 14th, 2016