Should they make Borderlands figures?

Do you collect other toys besides Transformers? Maybe you've got a Masters of the Universe collection you'd like to show off, or maybe you like Thundercats, Voltron, G.I.Joe, Power Rangers, Star Wars, Wrestling, or any of the various comic book toy lines. Please keep the discussions here to non-Transformers toy lines.

Should they make Borderlands figures?

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Anyone else wish someone like Macfalene should make figures of famous borderlands characters and package them like they do with Halo? You could have weapon packs with class mods, grenade mods, etc. Then have the playable characters come with two signature weapons like Zer0 with a sniper and sword, Axton or Roland with a Launcher and assault rifle or somehow get their turrets in there. I dunno, I was just talking with my brother the other day and he liked the idea.

If so I would seriously get Zer0, Sledge, some Crimson Lancers/Raiders...
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
MasterSoundBlaster
Brainmaster
Posts: 1486
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Should they make Borderlands figures?

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:00 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
That would be awesome! they already have these
Image
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6278
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Should they make Borderlands figures?

Postby craggy » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:17 pm

with the BL2 heads/skins combos, there's plenty of variety for repaints. I could see some of the specific manufacturer skins being made convention or store exclusives. I personally think the 3 and 3/4 inch scale would be best, as it'd give plenty of scope to release the larger creatures and vehicles, as well as making it relatively inexpensive to buy up multiples of the enemies, and get some weapons packs out.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4787
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:07 pm

Re: Should they make Borderlands figures?

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
craggy wrote:with the BL2 heads/skins combos, there's plenty of variety for repaints. I could see some of the specific manufacturer skins being made convention or store exclusives. I personally think the 3 and 3/4 inch scale would be best, as it'd give plenty of scope to release the larger creatures and vehicles, as well as making it relatively inexpensive to buy up multiples of the enemies, and get some weapons packs out.

Yeah exactly! They could do combo packs to with stuff like 2 skags,an alpha skag, and some sort of playable character or any other pandora inhabitant. Maybe with each wave they could release a boss or two as well.
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
MasterSoundBlaster
Brainmaster
Posts: 1486
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Should they make Borderlands figures?

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
A Deathtrap playset?
F*CK YEA!
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6278
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Should they make Borderlands figures?

Postby Cyberjet #7 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:21 pm

NECA has the right to make Borderlands 1 and 2 figures. They've already made Claptrap and the Psycho Bandit. Plus, they've shown protos of the Borderlands 2 Zero, Salvadore, and Burning Psycho at SDCC.
Cyberjet #7
Pretender
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:12 am


Return to Non-Transformers Toy Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

WINDCHARGER Minibot Ex/100% Complete Vintage 1985 Hasbro Transformers G1 - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 12 minutes 52 seconds
FUNKO POP! OPTIMUS PRIME #101 TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION VINYL FIGURE RARE - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 14 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Cybertron VECTOR PRIME New RID White RARE - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 30 minutes 54 seconds
New~ Perfect Effect PC-09 Upgrade Kit suit Transformers Combiner Wars Bruticus - Time Remaining: 5 days 21 hours 1 minute 13 seconds
TFSS FISITRON (Ironfist); Transformers Subscription Service Collectors Club MISB - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 16 minutes 32 seconds
BUMBLEBEE; Transformers G2 Go-Bots; MOC, Gobot Gobots Go-Bot; 1994 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 16 minutes 28 seconds
TRANSMETALS 2 DINOBOT Beast Wars Transformers MOC 1998 - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 1 minute 20 seconds
JAWBREAKER Beast Wars Transformers NEW & MOSC 1999 Transmetals 2 Transmetal - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 46 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016
Twincast / Podcast #151:
"SDCC 2016"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 24th, 2016