Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby amtm » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Motto: "I'd've written a shorter post, but I didn't have the time."
Weapon: Sonic Boomer Laser
What I really like about the film are the quirky and rich characters.


"Rich" characters in a Michael Bay film? That's a good one.
Want: Universe Jetfire.

Have: Too many to list.
User avatar
amtm
Vehicon
Posts: 346
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:50 pm
Buy from amtm on eBay
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby highburn » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Motto: ""I draw things, I color things, sometimes I go out in public.""
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay (1422157)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 20th, 2012 @ 3:43pm CDT
"Lasting Legs"

Not if your in charge, chicken legs on robots? Were's the stability in that?


DAMN IT MAN...you beat me to it.
Things I won’t do:
Give you up
Let you down
Run around
Desert you
Make you cry
Say goodbye
Tell a lie
Hurt you
highburn
Mini-Con
Posts: 21
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:32 pm
Location: VA
Buy from highburn on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby XDMan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Pros: Cullen as Prime

Cons: When they said it was going to be G1 related, they lied, Soundwave was not like his first counterpart, BB lost his voice and they gave a little too much love for him, Megs w/o Frank (in the anmated prequel and in both TF1 and TF2 games, Welker got the role), Jazz died, Brawl and Bonecrusher are not what they actually were, characters like The Fallen, Barricade and the Twins instead of Cliffjumper, Ultra Magnus and others...you know the drill.
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
redoutlander wrote:Well considering the rumors that Season 3 of prime might be the last season with the current characters and the new "Beast Hunters" brand I'd say it looks like a full force Beast wars revivial. I'm not all to sure what to expect. I do have a few younger friends (20s) who love that franchise.


They said there would be a fourth season.

What? Beast Hunters is going to be part of the Aligned universe. In fact, it's Season 3 of Prime. It's not going to be a Beast Wars reboot.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5422
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby redoutlander » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Motto: "I don't know what I am doing, but at least I'm doing something"
Weapon: Energy Shurikens
Oh I didn't know about season 4. all i heard is that Hasbro wants to change to a new cast of characters and that Beast Hunters would be next. Ether way I'll watch it and will probalby get most of the main figs.

I can't say the same for Bayformers 4; I didn't buy one DotM fig and i don't feel too bad about it. (though leader sentinal Prime is nice). And that's too bad considering I had most of the cast of TF2007 and RotF at one time.
"oh yea, Breakdown Robot"

Image
User avatar
redoutlander
Micromaster
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:59 am
Location: Sumter, South Carolina
Strength: 4
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 6
Rank: 3
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 2

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby Bubbah » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Sodan-1 wrote:Coming from this guy that could mean anything, but it also probably means that I still won't like it.

Bubbah wrote:Ya know, I like the Bay movies, for what they are... Transformer action flicks made by an idiot.

Is he an idiot though? I can't stand the guy and I completely agree with what you said about how highly he seems to rate himself. I really don't like the live-action Transformers movies, and as I've gotten older and become more versed in the ways of the world, I've gone back and watched some other Michael Bay movies that I used to really enjoy and I've realised just how shallow they are. Bad Boys, Bad Boys 2, Armageddon, Pearl Harbour. (OK, so I always knew Pearl Harbour was bad, but I know have a new appreciation of just how bad.) But you have to admit the guy knows how to make movies that appeal to the masses, and he does so with a scary efficiency. I've started to wonder who I should have the bigger problem with: Bay for (in my opinion) mocking a franchise I love to bits, or the popcorn munching masses that have provided the demand that he supplies.

You're absolutely right, he's not an idiot. He is damn good as what he does, we just happen to dislike what he does haha. His movies are mind numbing action and sexual rides. He's sort of creating his own genre of movies, sadly enough. As for who to have the problem with, the general public doesn't realize what he's doing to the franchise, hell they think it's all based off a cartoon from the 80's. I would absolutely blame him for the mocking, not the people who go see it, because frankly they don't know better, which is sad.

Mr. Bay, I apologize, you're not an idiot ... You're a giant douche.
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 236
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby El Duque » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
As director Michael Bay makes the rounds promoting his upcoming movie "Pain and Gain" more Transformers 4 details continue to emerge. In a recent interview with the Huffington Post Bay reveals why he decided to return to the franchise, and that Peter Cullen will be reprising his role as Optimus Prime! The Transformers 4 info can be found in the quotes below, the full interview can be found by clicking here.



Why do you want to do it? I was under the impression that you were done after "Transformers 3"?
I thought I was done. Then the ride came out [at Universal Studios Hollywood] and the two-and-a-half-hour lines. And then you're thinking, Oh my God, someone's going to take this over. And you start doing a lot of soul-searching. Like, OK, I'm about to do a little movie, "Pain & Gain" ... and the studio says they want to restart the franchise. And someone could come in here and screw it up, you know? So I'm thinking that if I do this last one, we set it on a new footing, we change a lot of things -- but we keep the history of the three in place. But we broaden it so it can be set up and be carried on -- it would have a better chance for survival, I guess. You know?

Right.
So it was just one of those things. It's like, when you look what's going on in the film business with the franchise frenzy right now, why is Cameron doing two more "Avatar" movies? Why is Peter Jackson doing three more "Hobbit" movies that are in the same world as "Lord of the Rings"? When you have a franchise, it's very hard to give it up.


Well, looking at how "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" did at the box office, it's obvious that people like these movies. So I can see your hesitation to give it up.
Well, no, you've got to do different things in life. But it doesn't matter. This is probably the last one.

So with the plot of "Transformers 4," it's not like the other three movies didn't happen? It's not a reboot?
No. We're basically taking from the history of where it was -- or where we left it in Chicago. And we're going to carry it on from there.

I spoke to Peter Cullen at Comic Con earlier this year. He said he doesn't know if he's going to be back as the voice of Optimus Prime or not. He'll be back, right?
Of course! Of course.

Before the first "Transformers," you got some heat for the whole "flames on Optimus" thing.
Yeah, I know.

But if you got rid of Peter Cullen, people would be extremely upset.
Listen, when I heard his voice, it gave me chills.
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
redoutlander wrote:Oh I didn't know about season 4. all i heard is that Hasbro wants to change to a new cast of characters and that Beast Hunters would be next. Ether way I'll watch it and will probalby get most of the main figs.


Yeah, Beast Hunters is going to be Prime Season 3 (or 3.5). We speculate the introduction of the Dinobots and Star Seekers.

Didn't hear anything about changing the Prime cast. But that's true with the 4th Live Action Movie.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5422
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Bubbah wrote:As for who to have the problem with, the general public doesn't realize what he's doing to the franchise, hell they think it's all based off a cartoon from the 80's. I would absolutely blame him for the mocking, not the people who go see it, because frankly they don't know better, which is sad.

Mr. Bay, I apologize, you're not an idiot ... You're a giant douche.

What exactly is he doing that's a problem? Making Transformers more popular than it's ever been? In what twisted universe is that a bad thing?
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2392
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby optimuscarlos » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Motto: "A custom toy is not a toy, is art"
Weapon: Dual Photon Launchers
And someone could come in here and screw it up, you know?


Yeah!!, Because He did it all right.!!!
How much can someone else screw it up?
User avatar
optimuscarlos
Micromaster
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:48 am
Location: Costa Rica
Strength: 9
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby MINDVVIPE » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Wait..so... this is supposed to be a reboot... but theres going to be Cullen, so prime will be there. Its using the last 3 movies as the history... does he even know what a reboot is? Sounds like ass already due to his attitude on the whole thing. He makes it very clear in the start that its about money (I don't buy this whole "someone else will screw it up" bs). More like, someone else will make all that money. Whata phoney.
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
User avatar
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
What I gathered from that is, "My last 3 made alot of cash, and this next one will too, and I might stop after the fourth one. I might."

Wow. And he wants it to basically be a sequel too. What the hell. He killed off everyone that could be a threat, so how's this even going to work?
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6077
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby TulioDude » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
I'm so glad, i feared that Optimus would not return.But he is :DANCE:


And for the first time we know a little about the setting of the next film.
Image
TulioDude is back!Now more social than ever!Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
User avatar
TulioDude
Brainmaster
Posts: 1354
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby LiKwid » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
optimuscarlos wrote:
And someone could come in here and screw it up, you know?


Yeah!!, Because He did it all right.!!!
How much can someone else screw it up?


All im gonna say is..At least Uwe Boll didn't direct the first 3...
Image

Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
User avatar
LiKwid
Gestalt
Posts: 2080
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: San Antonio Tx
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby Chandler Prime 1 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Heck Yea !!! The more Peter Cullen the better !!!!!!!!! As he is the ONE and ONLY Optimus Prime.
Autobots Transform and Roll Out !!!!!!! - Optimus Prime
Chandler Prime 1
Minibot
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:29 pm
Location: Cybertron
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
So...no reboot, but a new cast of (human and TF) characters, but Prime stays due to his iconic status, and because Peter Cullen rulz! 8)

So long as they keep the storytelling at least on par with or hopefully above DOTM, I've got no complaints. The action's been consistently good/decent in all three films.

Oh, and keep the military involvement down to DOTM levels, and no more almighty bombing raids.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2265
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
what i took out of this is prime is going to continue to be a shelf warmer, bay is a greedy little kid, everything to do with these movies is made as they go with no planing at all about the future, & the franchise is still screwed.


Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Bubbah wrote:As for who to have the problem with, the general public doesn't realize what he's doing to the franchise, hell they think it's all based off a cartoon from the 80's. I would absolutely blame him for the mocking, not the people who go see it, because frankly they don't know better, which is sad.

Mr. Bay, I apologize, you're not an idiot ... You're a giant douche.

What exactly is he doing that's a problem? Making Transformers more popular than it's ever been? In what twisted universe is that a bad thing?


Apparently you havent realized yet that 9 times out of 10 going mainstream either kills or slowly kills franchises & genres. More people on board isnt always a good thing. Before the movies was there ever a time where people complained about overpricing, low quality, not being able to find something or having to deal with scalpers every time something comes out? No and why is that, because it wasnt mainstream and only fans and people who stumbled upon it knew about it. It wasnt until the movies that the franchise was thrown into disarray & hasbros greed was flamed to new heights. The franchise as a whole was way better off before bay got his grubby little hands on it and the mainstream morons were mad aware of our beloved franchise. Now if Transformes were to go through cycles like Star Wars & the various comic book properties do then it would be golden but forcing it to stay mainstream is slowly killing it. Like ive been saying Transformers needs a break and needs to take a year or two off and then be started up again from scratch. Thats the only way this franchise is going to be put back on track, either that or fire every one whos involved with it right now. Either way something needs to be done anew.
PSN: MegatronWolf
Current TF count: 1540

Image
User avatar
Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4731
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:30 pm
Location: New York
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby Trikeboy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Ok, I'll say it. I quite like the first and third movies. The second one sucked but that is what happens when you start shooting a movie without a script then get someone to write one really quick. The final battle in Chicago was awesome. I really enjoyed it.

That being said, Fall of Cybertron was a much better movie than all three MB movies combined. It was also interactive. I would love to see the Ark battle from that game on the big screen. That was epic. Paramount should reach out to the writers of that game for the Transformers 4 script, then hire Joss Whedon to direct it.
My must have products from 2013
Image
User avatar
Trikeboy
Brainmaster
Posts: 1415
News Credits: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: Cupar, Scotland

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby DevastaTTor » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:00 pm

Super, more movie Primes and Bumblebees on the way. More money for third party offerings I suppose.
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
User avatar
DevastaTTor
City Commander
Posts: 3062
News Credits: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:21 am
Location: GA, USA

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby Mkall » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Meh.

Haters will hate. Fans will be fans. Cullen is Prime. I'm going to wait and see.
Image

My Collection! Updated April 21, 2013
User avatar
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14071
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby Ultra Markus » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
And someone could come in here and screw it up, you know?

you mean besides yourself
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Pretender
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Megatron Wolf wrote:what i took out of this is prime is going to continue to be a shelf warmer, bay is a greedy little kid, everything to do with these movies is made as they go with no planing at all about the future, & the franchise is still screwed.


Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Bubbah wrote:As for who to have the problem with, the general public doesn't realize what he's doing to the franchise, hell they think it's all based off a cartoon from the 80's. I would absolutely blame him for the mocking, not the people who go see it, because frankly they don't know better, which is sad.

Mr. Bay, I apologize, you're not an idiot ... You're a giant douche.

What exactly is he doing that's a problem? Making Transformers more popular than it's ever been? In what twisted universe is that a bad thing?


Apparently you havent realized yet that 9 times out of 10 going mainstream either kills or slowly kills franchises & genres. More people on board isnt always a good thing. Before the movies was there ever a time where people complained about overpricing, low quality, not being able to find something or having to deal with scalpers every time something comes out? No and why is that, because it wasnt mainstream and only fans and people who stumbled upon it knew about it. It wasnt until the movies that the franchise was thrown into disarray & hasbros greed was flamed to new heights. The franchise as a whole was way better off before bay got his grubby little hands on it and the mainstream morons were mad aware of our beloved franchise. Now if Transformes were to go through cycles like Star Wars & the various comic book properties do then it would be golden but forcing it to stay mainstream is slowly killing it. Like ive been saying Transformers needs a break and needs to take a year or two off and then be started up again from scratch. Thats the only way this franchise is going to be put back on track, either that or fire every one whos involved with it right now. Either way something needs to be done anew.

You're right. Batman, Spider-Man, X-men, Superman, TMNT, and Resident Evil all faded away into obscurity after they had movies released. Those franchises are dead and gone.

The only problems with the franchise now are due to the global economic situation and Hasbro's mind boggling incompetence. You can't find a Vehicon? Then ask Hasbro why they put an awesome figure that also happens to be an army builder 1 per case. The deluxe figures are getting smaller and more expensive? So is everything else.

I know what you're going to say next, so I'll go ahead respond to that. "Bay made Bumblebee popular and we're stuck with unnecessary Bumblebee figures everywhere." True, Bumblebee became popular because of the movies. However it's Hasbro's fault again for overestimating his popularity. 1 Bumblebee per series is fine, we don't need 2 or 3 different molds and several repaint every year.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2392
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby OptiMagnus » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:40 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Paramount: So Peter, we're going to do a Transformers 4 and we still need Optimus Prime.

Peter Cullen: Sorry guys, but I don't think I'm going to do another movie. I've already done three.

Paramount: How about $10,000,000.00?

Cullen: Alright let's do it.
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
User avatar
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2289
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Rank: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby T-Macksimus » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Well, what I get out of this is that there are a lot of a**holes in the fan community that think they know what's going on and think they are any less of a douchebag than Bay is and are totally f'ing wrong.
Seriously, some of you guys are complete dicks, you read way more into one clip than anyone has any right or ability to be able to do and you should be ashamed of yourselves because people like you are the reason that the rest of society thinks that TF fans are bigger pricks than Trek and Star Wars fans COMBINED! The sad part is, they're right.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
Posts: 2246
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:49 pm
Location: I'm In The Witless Relocation Program

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby MINDVVIPE » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
T-Macksimus wrote:Well, what I get out of this is that there are a lot of a**holes in the fan community that think they know what's going on and think they are any less of a douchebag than Bay is and are totally f'ing wrong.
Seriously, some of you guys are complete dicks, you read way more into one clip than anyone has any right or ability to be able to do and you should be ashamed of yourselves because people like you are the reason that the rest of society thinks that TF fans are bigger pricks than Trek and Star Wars fans COMBINED! The sad part is, they're right.


Yet, you're the first person to attack the fans (and fellow posters) rather than just state your own view on the subject at hand.... Now who's the prick?

Take your hurt feeling elsewhere.
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
User avatar
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014