This will take part outside of the normal HMW game and be a self contained tourney that anyone can join.
To enter you must select one of your team members, which will be adjusted to exactly 15 million XP by the staff, which is to be used to build into any level 6 configuration of between 50 - 58 upgrades.
The level has to be 6, this is non-negotiable.
You will then send your warrior into the area to fight it out against other league players and post your results in the game thread, which will be sorted out into a league table.
- Anybody, of any level, can sign up a character.
- You will edited to 15,000,000 by the staff
- You will create a level 6 configuration of between 50-58 upgrades.
- You will post your own results
- Each league will run for approx 25 days and will be maintained by The Staff.
Signing up and character generation
- A thread will be created in HMW General Discussion for signups and will contain a fixed deadline. To enter, you must:
- Decide which character you want to use in the League
- Choose your config using the XP Calculator or any other tools available
- Register publicly in the sign up thread.
- PM your config to the The Huntmasters account, before a set deadline, to be eligible to enter and this config cannot be changed once submitted.
- Allow you config to be published at the start of the game, and it will be up to the other players to ensure fair play.
League & Scoring
- You will fight in the arena only and may enter as many fights as you wish, and as often as you wish.
- Results will be posted by participants, and must follow this pre-determined structure:
[Fight link], [winning commanders name], [losing commanders name], [score]
Failure to format results correctly will result in them not being counted.
(You may add as much detail/smacktalk about the fight as you wish as long as the result itself is obvious and is formatted correctly.)
- For each fight you will score:
3pts - For a 'Shutout' (Your opponent scores 0xp)
2pts - For a standard 'Win'
1pt - (Each) If the match ends in a 'Timeout' (a 'Draw') regardless of the actual published result.
0pts - For a 'Defeat'
- Your 'league' score will be your total score divided by your total number recorded matches and will be published to 2 decimal places. Ties will be resolved by highest number of wins.
- The league will be updated periodically by the staff.
The Small Print
It is vital that you read this section carefully.
- You can only enter this tournament by signing up and agreeing to the rules in advance.
- You may only sign up one of your characters for this league, ever.
- All configurations must be registered with The Huntmasters account prior to the tournaments start date and once submitted cannot be altered.
- Once you have registered, you agree that you will not reset, for any reason, whilst a season is running.
- You are permitted to spend accrued XP on upgrades during a season at your discretion, however you are not permitted to exceed 58 ("+1 to level 7") upgrades. If you do exceed 58 upgrades and move to level 7 you will be disqualified for that season and risk be expelled from the league.
- There will be a minimum 24 hour downtime between each league when resetting is permitted, but you will need to re-registered with The Huntmasters again before being allowed to re-compete.
- As there are no L6 missions in the core HMW game you will no longer be able to enter missions with that character.
- If you are caught levelling down to enter missions or resetting during a league season, you will be penalised at the discretion of the staff through penalties which may include, but are not limited to, expulsion from the current and all subsequent leagues played, or removal of ALL XP on that character back to 0xp.
- Please note these limitations only affects the character used in this league and NOT the rest of your team, which can be played as normal throughout this tournament
- All disputes will be handled by the staff fairly and without bias.
- The staff's decision on all matters is to be considered final and any appeals are to be made via Private mail only, submission of an appeal if not a guarantee that it will be upheld.
- Submission of a config to The Huntmasters is regarded as acceptance of the above rules, without exception.
Special note: Energon
Energon is your problem.
The staff will not be helping you if you have an energon crisis, but we have devised a few notes that you should take into account when choosing your config and game tactics:
- CR costs are greater at level 6 and so repairing after every match may not be a good idea.
- Armour and Weapon cost rise steeply at the higher levels, be careful not to get caught out.
- Members of your faction may be willing to help, but you must organise the backing yourself.
You may, if you wish, enter as a team of commanders to fund a single bot in the league. To register as a team, you must announce this when the fighting commander submits their configs to The Huntmasters. If you chose to do this, any future rewards given will be divided amongst the sponsors as well as the fighter itself.
Teams may form during a season however they must register to be allowed to join in and so can only enter the league itself at the start of a season.
Disqualified and expelled commanders are banned from taking any (public) part in any sponsoring teams.
This is arranged privately with the staff.
Should a commander be unable to compete due to lack of energon and is unable to find a backer and wishes to return to the normal HMW game, by special request your character can be returned to the XP amount it had before the games began and will not be allowed to keep any earned XP from the tournament.
Should you choose or be forced to retire you will not be allowed to compete in the leagues again, however you will be permitted to take a sponsors position should one arise.
These rules are subject to minor changes, and the correction of any errors or omissions to these rules will be published in the game threads, so please be sure that you follow them carefully.
The config can be any number of upgradfes within level 6Does it have to be a Level 6 +9 to Level 7 config? or Level 6 +4 to Level 7 config? etc...
I ask since 15 mil can make a level 8.
There are no alt restrictions, If the alt is avaialble then you may use it, but we will not be adding any more for this tournament.what about the alt selection? will have to make do with the alts we have, i'm assuming?
You may use any armour, weapons and alts you can get your hands on and all The Huntmasters will need from you is the list of stats you will be using and your chosen character link.Will armor be allowed to be installed? if so, will we also need to report that to the Huntmasters along with our stats?
No. The XP will not be removed again as the leagues will run continually until the endgame begins, the only exception to this will be retirement as listed above.Do we get to keep any XP we earn after the Tourny not including the 15,000,000 XP?
No. You can only nominate 1 character from your team to join in this tournament, ever.I believe it was said, in the first post with the rules, that there would be more than 1 season, correct? And that you have to re-sign up for each season?...Are we allowed to enter multiple bots throughout the league
Ive re-read over this so many times now the words don't mean anything anymore.
Have I missed anything obvious?