Snarl, Overbite, and Dreadwing Minicons

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Postby Valandar » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:52 pm

Motto: "It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, only that you work to make it full."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Just because. Call it a whim.

But to balance it out, I DID also get some of the Cybertron repaints of original minicons - the two-packs.
Valandar
City Commander
Posts: 3680
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:50 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Redimus GTS » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:56 pm

Motto: "Better than Michael Bay..."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Valandar wrote:Just because. Call it a whim.

But to balance it out, I DID also get some of the Cybertron repaints of original minicons - the two-packs.


They havent been available in our contry (the UK) and I cant see me ever getting them if they were. Frankly I think Micromasters were better than your average Minicon...
Image

Better RED than DEAD!
Better still
RDD!
User avatar
Redimus GTS
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10971
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:44 am
Location: Neo Kaon, planing the domination of HMW:GD.
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Valandar » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:01 pm

Motto: "It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, only that you work to make it full."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Redimus wrote:
Valandar wrote:Just because. Call it a whim.

But to balance it out, I DID also get some of the Cybertron repaints of original minicons - the two-packs.


They havent been available in our contry (the UK) and I cant see me ever getting them if they were. Frankly I think Micromasters were better than your average Minicon...


Looking at them... no. Not in my opinion.

The average Micromaster had one-piece shins and feet, virtually no articulation, and hugely visible hinges and such. Most of the Armada era minicons are quite articulated, have better proportioned alt modes, and decent to cool loking robot modes, that don't look like, for example, a plane standing up with its nosecone folded back and engines pulled down.
Valandar
City Commander
Posts: 3680
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:50 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Redimus GTS » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:06 pm

Motto: "Better than Michael Bay..."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Valandar wrote:
Redimus wrote:
Valandar wrote:Just because. Call it a whim.

But to balance it out, I DID also get some of the Cybertron repaints of original minicons - the two-packs.


They havent been available in our contry (the UK) and I cant see me ever getting them if they were. Frankly I think Micromasters were better than your average Minicon...


Looking at them... no. Not in my opinion.

The average Micromaster had one-piece shins and feet, virtually no articulation, and hugely visible hinges and such. Most of the Armada era minicons are quite articulated, have better proportioned alt modes, and decent to cool loking robot modes, that don't look like, for example, a plane standing up with its nosecone folded back and engines pulled down.


IMO some of the best Armada period Minicons were basically (what I like to call) 'Micromasters TNG'.
Image

Better RED than DEAD!
Better still
RDD!
User avatar
Redimus GTS
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10971
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:44 am
Location: Neo Kaon, planing the domination of HMW:GD.
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby God Magnus » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:31 pm

Motto: "I'd reach for the stars but I can't find my arms."
Weapon: Blue Bolt
My Overbite's hind legs are on backwards. Either that, or they're backwards in the picture on the card.
The Harbinger of Jell-O Puddin' Pops!

Image

If you are flamable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
-Mitch Hedberg
My BotCon '08 pics.
User avatar
God Magnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2846
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2001 3:04 pm
Location: L-Town, MI
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Collectors Club 2014 Figure Subscription 2.0 Fisitron Unopened New - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 33 minutes 14 seconds
transformers collectors club fisitron - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 50 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS CLUB Jackpot TFCC Timelines Sealed Autobot Decepticon - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 29 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club TFCC 1.0 Scourge Nemesis Prime MIB UNUSED - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 9 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole
Twincast / Podcast #163:
"Through The Space Hole"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, January 7th, 2017
Website Security Test