So the twins won't be in the 3rd film after all

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: So the twins won't be in the 3rd film after all

Postby Doctor McGrath » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:29 am

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
ironballs wrote:Just put it simply..at least there must be a short epilogue of what happens to some of the previous autobots i.e arcee sisters & the twins..Bay couldnt have just wrote them off the script just like that..but he's the director anyway,who r we to say..... :-x

Anyway I hope Bay dont screw up this third TF instalment badly coz if he did I pray Shockwave would come to live bends Bay over & shoot him with those wicked looking blaster where the sun dont shine :lol:


Regardless of what Bay did or didn't do, the movie adaption comics clear up the fates of the bike sisters and the Twins.

Gyrotron wrote:He did it with Barricade in ROTF...
..


Looks like we may get some clarification on Barricade in DOTM though.
Image
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
User avatar
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
Posts: 2892
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:03 pm
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: So the twins won't be in the 3rd film after all

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:59 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
amcgrath929 wrote:
ironballs wrote:Just put it simply..at least there must be a short epilogue of what happens to some of the previous autobots i.e arcee sisters & the twins..Bay couldnt have just wrote them off the script just like that..but he's the director anyway,who r we to say..... :-x

Anyway I hope Bay dont screw up this third TF instalment badly coz if he did I pray Shockwave would come to live bends Bay over & shoot him with those wicked looking blaster where the sun dont shine :lol:


Regardless of what Bay did or didn't do, the movie adaption comics clear up the fates of the bike sisters and the Twins.

Gyrotron wrote:He did it with Barricade in ROTF...
..


Looks like we may get some clarification on Barricade in DOTM though.


I know, I saw him 2 times in the Iridescent Trailer (once in V.1, another in V.2, obviously), but he still didn't have him in ROTF, so he did it with Barricade in ROTF...
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5801
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: So the twins won't be in the 3rd film after all

Postby Doctor McGrath » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:11 am

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Gyrotron wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:
ironballs wrote:Just put it simply..at least there must be a short epilogue of what happens to some of the previous autobots i.e arcee sisters & the twins..Bay couldnt have just wrote them off the script just like that..but he's the director anyway,who r we to say..... :-x

Anyway I hope Bay dont screw up this third TF instalment badly coz if he did I pray Shockwave would come to live bends Bay over & shoot him with those wicked looking blaster where the sun dont shine :lol:


Regardless of what Bay did or didn't do, the movie adaption comics clear up the fates of the bike sisters and the Twins.

Gyrotron wrote:He did it with Barricade in ROTF...
..


Looks like we may get some clarification on Barricade in DOTM though.


I know, I saw him 2 times in the Iridescent Trailer (once in V.1, another in V.2, obviously), but he still didn't have him in ROTF, so he did it with Barricade in ROTF...


Hahaha, don't worry Gyro, I am not trying to prove you wrong. You are the Seibertron God of all things transformers buddy ;) I'm just stating we may actually receive a little info as to why the writers left him out of ROTF. At the very least, maybe just killing off a loose end. Regardless, I think that's pretty cool.
Image
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
User avatar
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
Posts: 2892
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:03 pm
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: So the twins won't be in the 3rd film after all

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:18 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
amcgrath929 wrote:
Gyrotron wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:
ironballs wrote:Just put it simply..at least there must be a short epilogue of what happens to some of the previous autobots i.e arcee sisters & the twins..Bay couldnt have just wrote them off the script just like that..but he's the director anyway,who r we to say..... :-x

Anyway I hope Bay dont screw up this third TF instalment badly coz if he did I pray Shockwave would come to live bends Bay over & shoot him with those wicked looking blaster where the sun dont shine :lol:


Regardless of what Bay did or didn't do, the movie adaption comics clear up the fates of the bike sisters and the Twins.

Gyrotron wrote:He did it with Barricade in ROTF...
..


Looks like we may get some clarification on Barricade in DOTM though.


I know, I saw him 2 times in the Iridescent Trailer (once in V.1, another in V.2, obviously), but he still didn't have him in ROTF, so he did it with Barricade in ROTF...


Hahaha, don't worry Gyro, I am not trying to prove you wrong. You are the Seibertron God of all things transformers buddy ;) I'm just stating we may actually receive a little info as to why the writers left him out of ROTF. At the very least, maybe just killing off a loose end. Regardless, I think that's pretty cool.


Oh ok, I see now what you're saying.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5801
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: So the twins won't be in the 3rd film after all

Postby dinogeist » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:53 pm

DJLazer wrote:http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/1322-those-idiotic-jive-talkin-robots-wont-be-back-in-transformers-3-after-all?nc
I thought both of them were.


I'll believe it,when I see the movie next week.
User avatar
dinogeist
Godmaster
Posts: 1621
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 ~ Sandstorm ~ Vintage Takara 1986 Hasbro ~Triple Changer~ - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 59 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse Bumblebee Starscream TRU Exclusive - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 49 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars leader Class skywarp mint In Box moc - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 7 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Generations Warpath Deluxe NEW MIB - Time Remaining: 19 days 17 hours 8 minutes 1 second
[[PRIMECONCEPTS]] Transformers Custom T4 Lockdown Leader Class & Steel Jaw AOE - Time Remaining: 6 days 8 hours 53 minutes 3 seconds
DEVASTATOR KREON SDCC 2015 CYBERTRON KREON CLASS OF '85 TRANSFORMERS LOOSE - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 55 minutes 55 seconds
MGS-X Head Sculpt parts for Transformers Classics Cliffjumper Bumblebee Goldbug - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 56 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Generations Wheelie Deluxe NEW MIB - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 26 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks
Twincast / Podcast #159:
"Imperfect Specks"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, November 12th, 2016
Website Security Test