Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Something for the masses

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

Something for the masses

Postby _Anshin_ » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:59 am

Ok folks. We are way too quiet around here.

So I will be doing something interesting in two weeks. This is a limited time offer, you will have one week to join .Simply say you wish to join my offer below. There are a limited amount of entries that I will accept.

*EDITED*:
Signed up CLOSED

Cons:
Name_Violation
Bristleback (*)
The Potentate
Phaze
Burn
Wrath
Icon Jade

Bots:
Absolute Zero
Vic
Crossblades
All Darker
Rage Bot
Last edited by _Anshin_ on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:32 am, edited 9 times in total.
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Something for the masses

Postby The Potentate » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:28 am

Motto: "I shot J.R."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
As long as we're not selling steak knives...I'll go for it.
User avatar
The Potentate
Fuzor
Posts: 292
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Dallas, Pa
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Something for the masses

Postby Absolute Zero » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:07 am

Weapon: Viper Pistol
I toss my hat in the ring. What're we gonna do boss?
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Something for the masses

Postby Bristleback » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:39 am

Motto: "Success didn't spoil me, I've always been a smart arse."
Weapon: Rust Rifle
_Anshin_ wrote:Ok folks. We are way too quiet around here.

Quiet is my thing then BOOM your bots are blown to pieces. Seriously though i can't say if i'll take part in whatever this is without a bit more info as to what i'd need to do. My available effort is unfortunately limited and beyond my control.
The Autocruds won't know what the slag happen... awww scrap me another rust spot!
User avatar
Bristleback
Combiner
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:08 pm
Location: UK
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10
Rank: 1
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Something for the masses

Postby _Anshin_ » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:47 am

Hopefully we can get a few bots in the ring.... Once I close the sign up I will give a good description of what is going to happen.
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Something for the masses

Postby _Anshin_ » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:54 am

Bristleback wrote:
_Anshin_ wrote:Ok folks. We are way too quiet around here.

Quiet is my thing then BOOM your bots are blown to pieces. Seriously though i can't say if i'll take part in whatever this is without a bit more info as to what i'd need to do. My available effort is unfortunately limited and beyond my control.

Its ok. If you want to play you just have to let me know for the week or two we are doing something what your expected time frame is and I will come up with something so you can still participate
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Something for the masses

Postby Vic » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
I'm curious. I'm in. We'll see how bad I am at this...whatever it is.
Maintaining my meager place in this world...
Vic
Minibot
Posts: 133
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:23 am
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: Something for the masses

Postby Name_Violation » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:00 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Bring it :twisted:
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Something for the masses

Postby _Anshin_ » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Vic wrote:I'm curious. I'm in. We'll see how bad I am at this...whatever it is.

Well as the only Autobot to sign up... you've already proven you have more metal than most. Besides, I think you will enjoy what I have in mind.
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Something for the masses

Postby Burn » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:28 pm

Masterchef HMW style? If so, sign Sustain up.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38333
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Something for the masses

Postby Phaze » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Throw me in too

Btw isn't AZ a stinking bot nowadays
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Something for the masses

Postby Name_Violation » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Phaze wrote:Throw me in too

Btw isn't AZ a stinking bot nowadays

yep. thats what his ID says anyway :P
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Something for the masses

Postby _Anshin_ » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Name_Violation wrote:
Phaze wrote:Throw me in too

Btw isn't AZ a stinking bot nowadays

yep. thats what his ID says anyway :P

Yeah Yeah Yeah, I made a mistake... I'm good with numbers, not people's names or faces.
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Something for the masses

Postby Bristleback » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Motto: "Success didn't spoil me, I've always been a smart arse."
Weapon: Rust Rifle
_Anshin_ wrote:Yeah Yeah Yeah, I made a mistake... I'm good with numbers, not people's names or faces.

I am not a number, i am a free Con!

Okay then count me in, though how much use i'll be i don't know.
The Autocruds won't know what the slag happen... awww scrap me another rust spot!
User avatar
Bristleback
Combiner
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:08 pm
Location: UK
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10
Rank: 1
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Something for the masses

Postby crossblades » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:31 am

go on i'm interested, though most of mine are lowly lvl 2's with one action master lvl 1 :P
I'm also looking for G1 Scattershot - complete with all parts for computron (i've got all the other techno bots, just not got their leader! If you have him and are looking to sell or swap for something please let me know - cheers
crossblades
Fuzor
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Sheffield UK

Re: Something for the masses

Postby Absolute Zero » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:13 am

Weapon: Viper Pistol
_Anshin_ wrote:
Name_Violation wrote:
Phaze wrote:Throw me in too

Btw isn't AZ a stinking bot nowadays

yep. thats what his ID says anyway :P

Yeah Yeah Yeah, I made a mistake... I'm good with numbers, not people's names or faces.


I'm just the one true autobot savior. Sheesh. See if I offer absolution for your sins now. :P
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Something for the masses

Postby _Anshin_ » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:30 am

Absolute Zero wrote:
I'm just the one true autobot savior. Sheesh. See if I offer absolution for your sins now. :P


I thought that was Burn that was the Autobot Savior
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Something for the masses

Postby Absolute Zero » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:53 am

Weapon: Viper Pistol
_Anshin_ wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
I'm just the one true autobot savior. Sheesh. See if I offer absolution for your sins now. :P


I thought that was Burn that was the Autobot Savior


See, that's why autobots need a savior everyone. Anshin thinks Burn's going to save the autobots... well, I guess he might save peices of the autobots for his next kitbash... :lol:
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Something for the masses

Postby _Anshin_ » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:05 pm

Absolute Zero wrote:
_Anshin_ wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
I'm just the one true autobot savior. Sheesh. See if I offer absolution for your sins now. :P


I thought that was Burn that was the Autobot Savior


See, that's why autobots need a savior everyone. Anshin thinks Burn's going to save the autobots... well, I guess he might save peices of the autobots for his next kitbash... :lol:

What do the Autobots need saving from if its not Burn?
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Something for the masses

Postby Name_Violation » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
_Anshin_ wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
_Anshin_ wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
I'm just the one true autobot savior. Sheesh. See if I offer absolution for your sins now. :P


I thought that was Burn that was the Autobot Savior


See, that's why autobots need a savior everyone. Anshin thinks Burn's going to save the autobots... well, I guess he might save peices of the autobots for his next kitbash... :lol:

What do the Autobots need saving from if its not Burn?

:twisted:
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Something for the masses

Postby _Anshin_ » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Name_Violation wrote: :twisted:

You need to play more. :grin:
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Something for the masses

Postby Phaze » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Could of sworn i said i'd sign up anyways

Sign me up Anshin
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Something for the masses

Postby _Anshin_ » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:14 pm

You did. Thought I had you in the update sign on, I have you in my plans already... hmm must be slacking
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Something for the masses

Postby Phaze » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
_Anshin_ wrote:You did. Thought I had you in the update sign on, I have you in my plans already... hmm must be slacking

Plans huh you sound like you should be sat in a big black chair stroking a putty cat and a spy about to be death trapped in the corner
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Something for the masses

Postby Burn » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:49 pm

So I know you don't want to reveal too much, but is thing going to entail having to pay attention (copying and pasting mission links) or can we just dump and run?
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38333
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Next

Return to Heavy Metal War Forum