Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

Sonic Versus Pirates! Shiver me timbers!

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Sonic Versus Pirates! Shiver me timbers!

Postby Autobobby1 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:04 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
Yeah, Sonic's gonna kick some pirate ass in his new game. Read all about it here.

What's next? Sonic vs. Ninjas?
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby gogleman374 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:46 pm

No. Wahts Next is SONIC VERSUS THE PIRATE NINJA MONKEYZ!
Image
gogleman374
Pretender
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:05 pm

Postby Fang Wolf » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:28 pm

Why'd they ruin Sonic Rush with 2006 and now this crap, I am so ready to leave Sonic in the dust, there will never be another Sonic 2
Fang Wolf
Pretender
Posts: 786
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:34 am

Postby Evil Phil » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:24 pm

I loved the first Rush so hopfully this one will be good as well.

Who really cares if pirates are in it? All I want is the freedom to run in a 2.5D enviroment and kill somthing.
Image
Evil Phil
Brainmaster
Posts: 1266
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:54 pm

Postby Leonardo » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:22 am

Fang Wolf wrote:Why'd they ruin Sonic Rush with 2006 and now this crap, I am so ready to leave Sonic in the dust, there will never be another Sonic 2


What do you mean by "ruin Sonic Rush with 2006"? I have to agree, though, Sonic hasn't been the same since Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles.
Leonardo
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7012
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:08 am

Postby Autobobby1 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:30 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
Leonardo wrote:
Fang Wolf wrote:Why'd they ruin Sonic Rush with 2006 and now this crap, I am so ready to leave Sonic in the dust, there will never be another Sonic 2


What do you mean by "ruin Sonic Rush with 2006"? I have to agree, though, Sonic hasn't been the same since Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles.


He's referring to last year's Sonic game for the X-Box 360 and now the PS3.

But, Sonic is still alive. The console versions are getting worse, but the handheld ones are awesome. Pick some up.
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Leonardo » Tue May 01, 2007 3:29 am

Autobobby1 wrote:
Leonardo wrote:
Fang Wolf wrote:Why'd they ruin Sonic Rush with 2006 and now this crap, I am so ready to leave Sonic in the dust, there will never be another Sonic 2


What do you mean by "ruin Sonic Rush with 2006"? I have to agree, though, Sonic hasn't been the same since Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles.


He's referring to last year's Sonic game for the X-Box 360 and now the PS3.

But, Sonic is still alive. The console versions are getting worse, but the handheld ones are awesome. Pick some up.


Ooh, yeah, that's true. I've enjoyed the Sonic Advance series. I'm also probably the only person that actually likes Amy.
Leonardo
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7012
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:08 am


Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

TAKARA TOMY Transformers 2010 Prime RID TFP Ironhide  Deluxe MISB AM20 - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 44 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Generations Lot "Sky Shodow,Junk Heap,Warpath" (MOC) - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 32 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Hasbro Movies 4 Age of Extinction AOE Voyager Autobot Hound NEW - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 17 minutes 57 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2012 GAME Fall of Cybertron FOC Jazz DELUXE CLASS ROBOT  MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 9 hours 23 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers G1 Parts REISSUE 2002 SKYWARP long missile set - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 28 minutes 38 seconds
DHL Hasbro Transformers Generations G2 Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 14 minutes 2 seconds
Iguanus Transformers Beast Wars Deluxe Transmetals2 Evil Predacon Hasbro - Time Remaining: 10 days 1 hour 31 minutes 58 seconds
Injector Transformers Beast Wars Deluxe Fuzors Evil Predacon Kenner - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 20 minutes 55 seconds
Website Security Test