Got a crazy idea of a fantasy battle? Want to know if Unicron would defeat the Death Star? Debate your favorite fantasy battles here!
- Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
- Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Fight to the death.
Can Stan do what the giant chicken couldn't? Or is Peter simply too stupid to die, considering all the idiotic **** he's survived so far?
- No guns or knives. It would give Stan an unfair advantage, considering his CIA training. They can use anything else at their disposal.
- Other cast members of their respective shows are not allowed to help.
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 15623
- News Credits: 17
- Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
- Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
i think stan smiths cia hand to hand training gives him the edge
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
- Matrix Keeper
- Posts: 9439
- News Credits: 3
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
- Location: Location, Location
- Intelligence: ???
- Skill: ???
- Motto: "Planet Exploder"
- Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Name_Violation wrote:i think stan smiths cia hand to hand training gives him the edge
I made a long ass post about why stan would win, but I deleted it by mistake
That basically sums it up though. Peter can't really fight unless the episode's (Plot?) Calls for it. Otherwise, Stan wins by default. Just by being a CIA opperative.
My PSN: BeastProwl Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!
PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable.
Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
- Guardian Of Seibertron
- Posts: 6077
- News Credits: 6
- Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
- Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
- Strength: 10+
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 10+
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: ???
- Courage: Infinity
- Firepower: 10+
- Skill: 9
Return to Fantasy Battles
Registered users: Apollo-XL5, BadFlipKC, Bing [Bot], Botimusconvoy, Bouncy X, cbrut79, Crystiallic, Ebonyleopard, Equinox234, Exabot [Bot], eyl, FortMacs, Gauntlet101010, Genesis, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, grimdragon2001, happylock, JewelSQG, JezamusPrime, KingKickAss33, mirageandjazz1197, Mister Jazzz, MSN NewsBlogs, OptimalOptimus2, Primacron's Little Helper, sagia, sto_vo_kor_2000, Torneira, wilcosu35, Yahoo [Bot], ZeroWolf, zodconvoy