Got a crazy idea of a fantasy battle? Want to know if Unicron would defeat the Death Star? Debate your favorite fantasy battles here!
Fight to the death.
Can Stan do what the giant chicken couldn't? Or is Peter simply too stupid to die, considering all the idiotic **** he's survived so far?
- No guns or knives. It would give Stan an unfair advantage, considering his CIA training. They can use anything else at their disposal.
- Other cast members of their respective shows are not allowed to help.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
- Site Moderator
- Posts: 18297
- News Credits: 19
- Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm
- Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
- Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
i think stan smiths cia hand to hand training gives him the edge
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
- Matrix Keeper
- Posts: 9439
- News Credits: 3
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:48 pm
- Location: Location, Location
- Intelligence: ???
- Skill: ???
- Motto: "Planet Exploder"
- Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Name_Violation wrote:i think stan smiths cia hand to hand training gives him the edge
I made a long ass post about why stan would win, but I deleted it by mistake
That basically sums it up though. Peter can't really fight unless the episode's (Plot?) Calls for it. Otherwise, Stan wins by default. Just by being a CIA opperative.
My PSN: BeastProwl Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!
PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable.
Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
- Guardian Of Seibertron
- Posts: 6318
- News Credits: 6
- Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
- Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
- Strength: 10+
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 10+
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: ???
- Courage: Infinity
- Firepower: 10+
- Skill: 9
Return to Fantasy Battles
Registered users: Agamemnon, Autobot N, Bing [Bot], bluecatcinema, bporath908, Crankcase79, Delta Magnus, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Kurona, MSNbot Media, RAR, Rodimus Prime, Sigma Magnus, SillySpringer, Stryyder, Yahoo [Bot]