Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby El Duque » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Those of you who enjoyed the scores from the previous three Transformers live action films will be pleased to know Steve Jablonsky will be returning for Transformers 4. His official website has listed Transformers 4 as one of his upcoming projects.
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby noctorro » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:05 am

I'm one of them, so annoying that TF3 score hasn't come out yet on cd. I might have to iTunes that. I dislike apple stuff :(
User avatar
noctorro
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 553
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:45 am

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby FracturedKoi » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:43 am

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Yay. More generic-epic-action music. So thrilling. >:oP
User avatar
FracturedKoi
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 866
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:56 pm
Location: Anniston, AL
Buy from FracturedKoi on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby griftimus prime » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:58 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
until the cd score for the third movie gets released i dont care.
User avatar
griftimus prime
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 970
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby WeatherManNX01 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:36 am

Motto: "I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me."
Eh.

The music itself is decent, but the man can't score to save his life. There are no themes, no moods. His music is purely as filler; it doesn't aid the story in any way.
User avatar
WeatherManNX01
Vehicon
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:27 pm
Location: SCPA/CNY
Watch WeatherManNX01 on YouTube
Buy from WeatherManNX01 on eBay

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby Capt.Failure » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Good to hear. Guy's a great composer and his themes for the series have become pretty iconic for them.

Also...

There are no themes, no moods. His music is purely as filler; it doesn't aid the story in any way.


Yay. More generic-epic-action music. So thrilling.


While people are entitled to opinions, both of you are wrong. Just thought I'd put that out there.
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 am

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
Capt.Failure wrote:Good to hear. Guy's a great composer and his themes for the series have become pretty iconic for them.

Also...

There are no themes, no moods. His music is purely as filler; it doesn't aid the story in any way.


Yay. More generic-epic-action music. So thrilling.


While people are entitled to opinions, both of you are wrong. Just thought I'd put that out there.


You sir, are correct. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Steve Jablonsky is a fantastic composer and has his scores are brought the perfect mood to each scene. Glad he's returning.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
User avatar
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1188
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby Swiftknife24 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Love it that Steve's returning; apart from Shia not returning, so far this is the only TF4 news I've some across that's a positive for me ^^

The *only* criticism I have of his tracks is that most of them never seem to have definitive, distinct endings...They can have epically rousing music that can get your heart going...And then they just trail off (like they're distracted or somethin'). These are the best examples;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4gngu-7fDY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Dcg7cdnRY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDmRVUihSNg&feature=related

AM
Image

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

(Also been working on something big; I'm a writer, so that's a clue... ;))
User avatar
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
Posts: 393
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:29 pm
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby Capt.Failure » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:53 pm

5150 Cruiser wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:Good to hear. Guy's a great composer and his themes for the series have become pretty iconic for them.

Also...

There are no themes, no moods. His music is purely as filler; it doesn't aid the story in any way.


Yay. More generic-epic-action music. So thrilling.


While people are entitled to opinions, both of you are wrong. Just thought I'd put that out there.


You sir, are correct. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Steve Jablonsky is a fantastic composer and has his scores are brought the perfect mood to each scene. Glad he's returning.


While I agree, I made the comment since the scores of the films do have a consistent, recognizable theme and specific pieces to set the mood of each scene and are far from generic. Their criticisms were the height of ignorance on the topic.
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 am

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby T-Macksimus » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:41 pm

Capt.Failure wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:Good to hear. Guy's a great composer and his themes for the series have become pretty iconic for them.

Also...

There are no themes, no moods. His music is purely as filler; it doesn't aid the story in any way.


Yay. More generic-epic-action music. So thrilling.


While people are entitled to opinions, both of you are wrong. Just thought I'd put that out there.


You sir, are correct. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Steve Jablonsky is a fantastic composer and has his scores are brought the perfect mood to each scene. Glad he's returning.




While I agree, I made the comment since the scores of the films do have a consistent, recognizable theme and specific pieces to set the mood of each scene and are far from generic. Their criticisms were the height of ignorance on the topic.


I share a very similar opinion of Jablonsky and his work however you cannot call someone elses' opinion "wrong". You can respectfully agree to disagree with it but they are entitled to not like the work for whatever reasons they choose. Everyone gets something different from music. It is a personal experience based upon what that person knows and feels from a lifetime of their own experiences and knowledge and CANNOT be dictated by anyone else.

I will say that I am happy to see Jablonsky return for #4 and I'm hoping that Linkin Park will also be on board for it as well. While others think they suck and could care less if they contribute, I have very much enjoyed their contribution and the way that they have worked with Steve to bring some very poignant pieces to the soundtracks/scores for these films. Honestly, the music is about the only thing I'm looking forward to in this 4th installment since I'm of the opinion that they shouldn't even be making a 4th film to begin with and especially not one that practically reboots the whole works so soon after the release of the last one. That kind of Hollywood politics is just flat tiring and stupid from my POV.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
Posts: 2246
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:49 pm
Location: I'm In The Witless Relocation Program

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby FracturedKoi » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Capt.Failure wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:Good to hear. Guy's a great composer and his themes for the series have become pretty iconic for them.

Also...

There are no themes, no moods. His music is purely as filler; it doesn't aid the story in any way.


Yay. More generic-epic-action music. So thrilling.


While people are entitled to opinions, both of you are wrong. Just thought I'd put that out there.


You sir, are correct. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Steve Jablonsky is a fantastic composer and has his scores are brought the perfect mood to each scene. Glad he's returning.


While I agree, I made the comment since the scores of the films do have a consistent, recognizable theme and specific pieces to set the mood of each scene and are far from generic. Their criticisms were the height of ignorance on the topic.


Claiming one's tastes in music are ignorant is rather, well, ignorant, dear sir. I've always been more of a fan of John Williams style of scoring, where the film can be told by simply listening to the music. Music sets the tone for everything and backs up all of the action, drama, and intensity (or lack thereof sometimes). The works in the Transformers movies never left me with any kind of impact at all. It felt, to me, as if you could copy and paste that music into any action movie, and it would fit...because it has a very generic feel to me. That's an opinion. Not an ignorant dismissal.
User avatar
FracturedKoi
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 866
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:56 pm
Location: Anniston, AL
Buy from FracturedKoi on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby Capt.Failure » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:22 pm

FracturedKoi wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:Good to hear. Guy's a great composer and his themes for the series have become pretty iconic for them.

Also...

There are no themes, no moods. His music is purely as filler; it doesn't aid the story in any way.


Yay. More generic-epic-action music. So thrilling.


While people are entitled to opinions, both of you are wrong. Just thought I'd put that out there.


You sir, are correct. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Steve Jablonsky is a fantastic composer and has his scores are brought the perfect mood to each scene. Glad he's returning.


While I agree, I made the comment since the scores of the films do have a consistent, recognizable theme and specific pieces to set the mood of each scene and are far from generic. Their criticisms were the height of ignorance on the topic.


Claiming one's tastes in music are ignorant is rather, well, ignorant, dear sir. I've always been more of a fan of John Williams style of scoring, where the film can be told by simply listening to the music. Music sets the tone for everything and backs up all of the action, drama, and intensity (or lack thereof sometimes). The works in the Transformers movies never left me with any kind of impact at all. It felt, to me, as if you could copy and paste that music into any action movie, and it would fit...because it has a very generic feel to me. That's an opinion. Not an ignorant dismissal.


And I will merely reiterate my statement. Just because you think it feels generic does not mean it is. There is subjective opinion and then there are facts. I think, for example, that the second film was a very enjoyable entry in the series. The fact is that it was still a very flawed and imperfect film.

The series had very defined themes in it's score and the inability to recognize them or distinguish them after three films from other scores means you either neglected to really pay attention to the score when viewing the film or are very ignorant on the topic of theme and variation in music. As for it sounding "generic," well that's just plain wrong. Jablonsky has his own individual style that's recognizable when he scores a film. If it's mistakable for anyone else's work it would be Hans Zimmer, which is acceptable since Zimmer practically taught Jablonsky everything he knows.

And that's the simple, non-subjective truth of the matter.
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 am

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby FracturedKoi » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Capt.Failure wrote:
FracturedKoi wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:Good to hear. Guy's a great composer and his themes for the series have become pretty iconic for them.

Also...

There are no themes, no moods. His music is purely as filler; it doesn't aid the story in any way.


Yay. More generic-epic-action music. So thrilling.


While people are entitled to opinions, both of you are wrong. Just thought I'd put that out there.


You sir, are correct. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Steve Jablonsky is a fantastic composer and has his scores are brought the perfect mood to each scene. Glad he's returning.


While I agree, I made the comment since the scores of the films do have a consistent, recognizable theme and specific pieces to set the mood of each scene and are far from generic. Their criticisms were the height of ignorance on the topic.


Claiming one's tastes in music are ignorant is rather, well, ignorant, dear sir. I've always been more of a fan of John Williams style of scoring, where the film can be told by simply listening to the music. Music sets the tone for everything and backs up all of the action, drama, and intensity (or lack thereof sometimes). The works in the Transformers movies never left me with any kind of impact at all. It felt, to me, as if you could copy and paste that music into any action movie, and it would fit...because it has a very generic feel to me. That's an opinion. Not an ignorant dismissal.


And I will merely reiterate my statement. Just because you think it feels generic does not mean it is. There is subjective opinion and then there are facts. I think, for example, that the second film was a very enjoyable entry in the series. The fact is that it was still a very flawed and imperfect film.

The series had very defined themes in it's score and the inability to recognize them or distinguish them after three films from other scores means you either neglected to really pay attention to the score when viewing the film or are very ignorant on the topic of theme and variation in music. As for it sounding "generic," well that's just plain wrong. Jablonsky has his own individual style that's recognizable when he scores a film. If it's mistakable for anyone else's work it would be Hans Zimmer, which is acceptable since Zimmer practically taught Jablonsky everything he knows.

And that's the simple, non-subjective truth of the matter.


The simple, non-subjective, truth of the matter is that you like his work and I do not. Yes, there are themes throughout the three movies, however I stand by the my opinion (which is just that, my opinion) that you could edit this music into any recent action film and it would still fit. I've never been a fan of these films musical scores. Granted, I'm no fan of ROTF either, but I won't call you ignorant for embracing such a terrible waste of film.

Case in point, it's ignorant to call someone ignorant for voicing their opinions.

And no, I'm not calling you ignorant, just using that word since you like tossing it around so much =D
User avatar
FracturedKoi
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 866
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:56 pm
Location: Anniston, AL
Buy from FracturedKoi on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby Capt.Failure » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 am

FracturedKoi wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
FracturedKoi wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:Good to hear. Guy's a great composer and his themes for the series have become pretty iconic for them.

Also...

There are no themes, no moods. His music is purely as filler; it doesn't aid the story in any way.


Yay. More generic-epic-action music. So thrilling.


While people are entitled to opinions, both of you are wrong. Just thought I'd put that out there.


You sir, are correct. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Steve Jablonsky is a fantastic composer and has his scores are brought the perfect mood to each scene. Glad he's returning.


While I agree, I made the comment since the scores of the films do have a consistent, recognizable theme and specific pieces to set the mood of each scene and are far from generic. Their criticisms were the height of ignorance on the topic.


Claiming one's tastes in music are ignorant is rather, well, ignorant, dear sir. I've always been more of a fan of John Williams style of scoring, where the film can be told by simply listening to the music. Music sets the tone for everything and backs up all of the action, drama, and intensity (or lack thereof sometimes). The works in the Transformers movies never left me with any kind of impact at all. It felt, to me, as if you could copy and paste that music into any action movie, and it would fit...because it has a very generic feel to me. That's an opinion. Not an ignorant dismissal.


And I will merely reiterate my statement. Just because you think it feels generic does not mean it is. There is subjective opinion and then there are facts. I think, for example, that the second film was a very enjoyable entry in the series. The fact is that it was still a very flawed and imperfect film.

The series had very defined themes in it's score and the inability to recognize them or distinguish them after three films from other scores means you either neglected to really pay attention to the score when viewing the film or are very ignorant on the topic of theme and variation in music. As for it sounding "generic," well that's just plain wrong. Jablonsky has his own individual style that's recognizable when he scores a film. If it's mistakable for anyone else's work it would be Hans Zimmer, which is acceptable since Zimmer practically taught Jablonsky everything he knows.

And that's the simple, non-subjective truth of the matter.


The simple, non-subjective, truth of the matter is that you like his work and I do not. Yes, there are themes throughout the three movies, however I stand by the my opinion (which is just that, my opinion) that you could edit this music into any recent action film and it would still fit. I've never been a fan of these films musical scores. Granted, I'm no fan of ROTF either, but I won't call you ignorant for embracing such a terrible waste of film.

Case in point, it's ignorant to call someone ignorant for voicing their opinions.

And no, I'm not calling you ignorant, just using that word since you like tossing it around so much =D


Since I'm being charitable and correcting the ignorant I'll be nice and inform you that you're use of the word is rather flawed. Now take your little passive aggressive attitude to somewhere else please. We're adults here and that clearly leaves you out of the conversation.
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 am

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:09 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Girls, girls, you're both pretty.

The scores are great and far from generic, but he's free to dislike them all he wants. Can't we just leave it at that?
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2399
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:56 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
FracturedKoi wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
FracturedKoi wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:Good to hear. Guy's a great composer and his themes for the series have become pretty iconic for them.

Also...

There are no themes, no moods. His music is purely as filler; it doesn't aid the story in any way.


Yay. More generic-epic-action music. So thrilling.


While people are entitled to opinions, both of you are wrong. Just thought I'd put that out there.


You sir, are correct. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Steve Jablonsky is a fantastic composer and has his scores are brought the perfect mood to each scene. Glad he's returning.


While I agree, I made the comment since the scores of the films do have a consistent, recognizable theme and specific pieces to set the mood of each scene and are far from generic. Their criticisms were the height of ignorance on the topic.


Claiming one's tastes in music are ignorant is rather, well, ignorant, dear sir. I've always been more of a fan of John Williams style of scoring, where the film can be told by simply listening to the music. Music sets the tone for everything and backs up all of the action, drama, and intensity (or lack thereof sometimes). The works in the Transformers movies never left me with any kind of impact at all. It felt, to me, as if you could copy and paste that music into any action movie, and it would fit...because it has a very generic feel to me. That's an opinion. Not an ignorant dismissal.


And I will merely reiterate my statement. Just because you think it feels generic does not mean it is. There is subjective opinion and then there are facts. I think, for example, that the second film was a very enjoyable entry in the series. The fact is that it was still a very flawed and imperfect film.

The series had very defined themes in it's score and the inability to recognize them or distinguish them after three films from other scores means you either neglected to really pay attention to the score when viewing the film or are very ignorant on the topic of theme and variation in music. As for it sounding "generic," well that's just plain wrong. Jablonsky has his own individual style that's recognizable when he scores a film. If it's mistakable for anyone else's work it would be Hans Zimmer, which is acceptable since Zimmer practically taught Jablonsky everything he knows.

And that's the simple, non-subjective truth of the matter.


The simple, non-subjective, truth of the matter is that you like his work and I do not. Yes, there are themes throughout the three movies, however I stand by the my opinion (which is just that, my opinion) that you could edit this music into any recent action film and it would still fit. I've never been a fan of these films musical scores. Granted, I'm no fan of ROTF either, but I won't call you ignorant for embracing such a terrible waste of film.

Case in point, it's ignorant to call someone ignorant for voicing their opinions.

And no, I'm not calling you ignorant, just using that word since you like tossing it around so much =D


Now that is ignorance. Just because you think it's a "terrible waste of film" doesn't mean it is. If even any one person in the world enjoyed it, then it wasn't a waste. Because it did it's job.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4142
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby FracturedKoi » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Seriously? Okay, to clarify, my first post was heavily sarcasm laden. I was called ignorant for said comment, I'll grant that sarcasm doesn't carry over well in text though. So I thought, ok, I'll state my opinion, because, hey, we're all entitled to our own opinions right? Having an opinion shouldn't make someone any more or less ignorant than anyone else. Tomato, "tomahto"...same thing. Neither is right, neither is wrong.

Because it's a personal opinion. What strikes one person emotionally in music, literature, or photography, might fall completely flat on someone else. There's no ignorance in that at all.

I like oranges, you like pomegranate. Sure, most people thing pomegranate's are a royal pain in the arse to eat, but that doesn't make you wrong for loving them. xD

To be clear, I haven't called anyone here ignorant, nor did I intend to! Again, sarcasm doesn't carry well through text.

Now, please, let's end this amicably and stop it with all the name-slinging?
User avatar
FracturedKoi
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 866
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:56 pm
Location: Anniston, AL
Buy from FracturedKoi on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby Capt.Failure » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Evil_the_Nub wrote:Girls, girls, you're both pretty.

The scores are great and far from generic, but he's free to dislike them all he wants. Can't we just leave it at that?


I'm not pretty. I'm FABULOUS! :saint:
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 am

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby skidflap » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Motto: ""Don't look at me; nothing on this planet makes sense. Hot dog, but it's not a pet!""
Weapon: Railgun
noctorro wrote:I'm one of them, so annoying that TF3 score hasn't come out yet on cd. I might have to iTunes that. I dislike apple stuff :(


you can find them on amazon MP3 download. :BOT:
"The Lord created the fart and added a smell so the deaf could enjoy."- Redd Foxx
Image
skidflap
Micromaster
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:59 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby TulioDude » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
I'm happy with that.his musics give the movies a feel like none other.
Here is one of my favorites.
Image
TulioDude is back!Now more social than ever!Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
User avatar
TulioDude
Brainmaster
Posts: 1373
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Steve Jablonsky Returns for Transformers 4

Postby Burn » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:42 pm

Knock off the bickering.

You're free to ignore that warning if you want, but trust me, you won't like what happens next.
Image
I use to like Omega Supreme, then I took a duragrip to the brain
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38852
News Credits: 60
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014