Do you collect other toys besides Transformers? Maybe you've got a Masters of the Universe collection you'd like to show off, or maybe you like Thundercats, Voltron, G.I.Joe, Power Rangers, Star Wars, Wrestling, or any of the various comic book toy lines. Please keep the discussions here to non-Transformers toy lines.
- Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
- Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Need prepayment. Already sold out. Divided into two sets, A and B. You must buy both sets to form the robot. At Y 62,000 per set @ 10% off at amiami
Roughly $ 1,228.05 (no shipping yet). At 195mm or around 8 inches tall.http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail ... 8&page=top
Btw, there's also a kit costing half the price!
I just completed after 30 years, G1 Season1 and 2 Decepticons!
My Transformers purchasing habits
1. Not hung up or hate scale. MP, Legend, Voyager I'll take 'em all.
2. Price is indeed a big factor but if its a need to own one even if I have to eat "Scooby Snacks " for a month then so be it.
3. I tilt towards Tomy products over Hasbro because it's got lots'a bling (Legends Jetfire being the exception)
- Guardian Of Seibertron
- Posts: 6726
- News Credits: 20
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:37 am
- Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
- Strength: 9
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 6
- Endurance: 10+
- Rank: 9
- Courage: 10
- Firepower: 8
- Skill: 9
Return to Non-Transformers Toy Discussion
Registered users: Autobot tap out, AutobotKickshift, Bing [Bot], ctrlFrequency, Gauntlet101010, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, JelZe GoldRabbit, JMH, leakin' lubricant, LongHaulLaser, Madeus Prime, Midnight_Fox, misfire19d, mordhelm, MrBlack, Nexus Knight, o.supreme, Optimizzy, Rated X, RiddlerJ, RK_Striker_JK_5, Rodimus Prime, Sabrblade, ScottyP, shajaki, SteveGo, Va'al, Yahoo [Bot]