Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Burn » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Image
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42593
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby It Is Him » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:56 am

If your SO asks you in earnest if they look fat, the answer is never yes. Trust me on this one.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3756
News Credits: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Blast Cannon » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:22 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
It Is Him wrote:If your SO asks you in earnest if they look fat, the answer is never yes. Trust me on this one.


Surely NOBODY is stupid enough to give the wrong answer to that one..
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10061
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Burn » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:25 pm

Blast Cannon wrote:
It Is Him wrote:If your SO asks you in earnest if they look fat, the answer is never yes. Trust me on this one.


Surely NOBODY is stupid enough to give the wrong answer to that one..


Sometimes I like to live dangerously. :WHISTLE:
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42593
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Blast Cannon » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:32 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Burn wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
It Is Him wrote:If your SO asks you in earnest if they look fat, the answer is never yes. Trust me on this one.


Surely NOBODY is stupid enough to give the wrong answer to that one..


Sometimes I like to live dangerously. :WHISTLE:


Is that why you eat spaghetti whilst wearing a white shirt you maverick?
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10061
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Madeus Prime » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:11 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Blast Cannon wrote:
Burn wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
It Is Him wrote:If your SO asks you in earnest if they look fat, the answer is never yes. Trust me on this one.


Surely NOBODY is stupid enough to give the wrong answer to that one..


Sometimes I like to live dangerously. :WHISTLE:


Is that why you eat spaghetti whilst wearing a white shirt you maverick?


*le gasp*
Image

Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer


Burn wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:
duragrip wrote:Aren't we related to trees?

Some more so then others it would seem.

We are Groot.
User avatar
Madeus Prime
Gestalt
Posts: 2823
News Credits: 15
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: My room. Again,
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:32 pm

Valentine's Day is just a few days away. It's the perfect time for this topic to get exercise. Enjoy:

Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18212
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

1984 Hasbro Transformers Sunstreaker Autobot Car (Clean Shape! / No Weapons) - Time Remaining: 11 days 17 hours 10 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Movie Leader Class Deep Desert Brawl MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 57 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers G1 1984 DIRGE MB complete hasbro takara milton bradley - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 59 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers G1 1984 OPTIMUS PRIME cab & trailer made in France hasbro takara NM - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 20 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-10 Optimus Prime Hasbro Version + Vector Sigma NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 37 minutes 14 seconds
HUGE LOT OF TRANSFORMERS MOVIE ACTION FIGURE ROBOTS DEVASTATOR OPTIMUS HASBRO - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 40 minutes 14 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Beast Wars Tripredacus Main Robot (No Weapons) #2 - Time Remaining: 10 days 20 hours 40 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers G1 1984 SIDESWIPE hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 5 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016