Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Treetop Maximus » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
Rodimus Prime wrote:
chrisc4 wrote:after cheating on me and leaving me for another dude, my fiancee tells me she cant trust me. 8-}


Been there. Repeatedly. But after a few failed relationships I think I finally learned. I'm 29 and I'm getting tired of "playing the game." I don't know why women enjoy it, but I think it's really detrimental to relationships and society as a whole. I guess it's to make sure that the other person is really worth it, but it's still something that does more harm than good. I'm young compared to some people, but the way my last relationship ended, I'm really thinking about just looking out for myself from now on. Being alone sucks, but is companionship worth the possible and eventual pain of being emotionally destroyed?


No, it's not. Staying single is the right thing to do. We're in no danger of naturally going extinct anytime soon, so why not just stay alone?

And yeah, these little games are total bull. Especially "hard to get". It amazes me that people think that game is helpful.
Image
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 893
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Rodimus Prime wrote:
chrisc4 wrote:after cheating on me and leaving me for another dude, my fiancee tells me she cant trust me. 8-}


Been there. Repeatedly. But after a few failed relationships I think I finally learned. I'm 29 and I'm getting tired of "playing the game." I don't know why women enjoy it, but I think it's really detrimental to relationships and society as a whole. I guess it's to make sure that the other person is really worth it, but it's still something that does more harm than good. I'm young compared to some people, but the way my last relationship ended, I'm really thinking about just looking out for myself from now on. Being alone sucks, but is companionship worth the possible and eventual pain of being emotionally destroyed?

That sounds like me minus the relationship part. Somehow I always skip that and go straight to the breakup.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2416
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:57 pm

It's just that I don't get it. Why can't a woman keep liking the man she fell for in the first place? Why does she have to change him to be what she thinks is best? I know some guys who've worked really hard in their own lives and in relationships and gotten the women they wanted, and kept them. I used to call those guys lucky, but I don't anymore, because they aren't lucky, they're just rewarded for their hard work. My problem is that it seems I can't get a woman who appreciates that. I've always caught the ones who want more, more and more. Frustrating.
............."We're gonna see just how much Rod they can handle!"
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16919
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby chrisc4 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:53 pm

Motto: "Never let fear overcome you."
Weapon: Old-Style Musket Laser
Rodimus Prime wrote:
chrisc4 wrote:after cheating on me and leaving me for another dude, my fiancee tells me she cant trust me. 8-}


Been there. Repeatedly. But after a few failed relationships I think I finally learned. I'm 29 and I'm getting tired of "playing the game." I don't know why women enjoy it, but I think it's really detrimental to relationships and society as a whole. I guess it's to make sure that the other person is really worth it, but it's still something that does more harm than good. I'm young compared to some people, but the way my last relationship ended, I'm really thinking about just looking out for myself from now on. Being alone sucks, but is companionship worth the possible and eventual pain of being emotionally destroyed?


being alone does suck. i'm only 19 so i have my whole life ahead of me. she was my first for everything, but she made her decision. i dont think all girls are like that. you just have to find the right one.
Image
User avatar
chrisc4
Fuzor
Posts: 296
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:36 pm
Location: Laredo, Texas
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: ???

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:20 am

chrisc4 wrote:i dont think all girls are like that. you just have to find the right one.


Oh yeah, I'm not trying to pass judgment on women in general, nor have I lost my faith in them. It's just a little disconcerting to me that I have yet to find a healthy long-term relationship even if it didn't work out in the end. I'm almost 30, and I figured I would have had one by now. Oh well.
............."We're gonna see just how much Rod they can handle!"
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16919
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby transgeek2345 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:33 pm

Motto: "I didn't make it to the top by just looking good....well maybe that and beating the scrap out of my staff seargent...."
Weapon: Electrostatic Discharger Rifle
hahahaha.....after reading a couple of these "relationship" stories i am beginning to think us geeks aren't fit to be in relationships.... :lol: .......but i think its usually just are taste in girls/woman.....i think we shouldn't look to settle (i mean come on there are such things as friends with benefits)....im young though so i have my life ahead of me....but sometimes a guy cant always be to nice to a girl or else they feel empowered and then they'll start to walk all over you....be nice of course because no girl loves an ass but let them know that you are a man who deserves as much respects as he gives.....i've been in dumb s#$%t like this and this is because i was too nice of a guy.....after my last ex i changed a lot.....she calls me an ass but that's only because i stick up for myself now unlike the weak feeble me from before.... :evil: ..lifes tough and in order to get respect you sometimes have to lay the law....and put on a little muscle mass.... ;) ... :lol: nah just kidding but you really just have to know where to look..... :x
http://www.youtube.com/transgeek2345

....Just in case your itching to read the shattered glass comic book....;)
User avatar
transgeek2345
Mini-Con
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:54 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Blast Cannon » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:25 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
I was once dating a smoking hot girl. Things were going great and we were getting along really well; we seemed to like a lot of the same things, laughed at the same crummy jokes, the sex was fantastic... I was starting to think I was on to a winner!

Then we got on to the subject of politics...

"I have no problem with immigrants, but you have to admit that a lot of the problems in this country starts with them... why can't they just **** off back to their own AIDs riddled country?"

Yeah, things were wonderful up to that point. The xenophobic aspect of her personality aside, she was pretty perfect!
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9992
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:53 am

Just curious, who said it?
............."We're gonna see just how much Rod they can handle!"
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16919
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Blast Cannon » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:02 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Rodimus Prime wrote:Just curious, who said it?


She did, of course.

She came from a very deprived area where a lot of immigrants had settled.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9992
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:57 am

Blast Cannon wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Just curious, who said it?


She did, of course.

She came from a very deprived area where a lot of immigrants had settled.


Thought so. And I guess she blames every economic problem on them, right? Regarding the immigration situation here in the United States, especially Mexicans, I must say much stricter rules should be implemented. It would definitely clear up some issues that may or may not arise with the arrival of illegal immigrants.
............."We're gonna see just how much Rod they can handle!"
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16919
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Blast Cannon » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:08 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Just curious, who said it?


She did, of course.

She came from a very deprived area where a lot of immigrants had settled.


Thought so. And I guess she blames every economic problem on them, right? Regarding the immigration situation here in the United States, especially Mexicans, I must say much stricter rules should be implemented. It would definitely clear up some issues that may or may not arise with the arrival of illegal immigrants.


Well, social issues are very easily blamed on immigration by some people. But hey ho...
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9992
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:50 am

I needed a laugh, so I read through this trainwreck again...

Why the f**k did I use red font? I'm an idiot...

Anyway...necrobump. We have to scare Madeus away from girls, while he's still uncorrupted. >:oP
............."We're gonna see just how much Rod they can handle!"
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16919
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Madeus Prime » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:20 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Rodimus Prime wrote:I needed a laugh, so I read through this trainwreck again...

Why the f**k did I use red font? I'm an idiot...

Anyway...necrobump. We have to scare Madeus away from girls, while he's still uncorrupted. >:oP


Oh dear god, this has been possibly the most entertaining threads I've read in months!!

I have not laughed like this since that Whose Line is it Anyway marathon on thanksgiving!

As for my stories...not much, as I've never been on an actual date, something I'm hoping to rectify as soon as school starts up again, really cute girl I met (and she didn't scream at my photocomic!), but fortunately I'm pretty awkwardly charming (think Matt Smith) and polite.
Image

Target Found.

Burn wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:
duragrip wrote:Aren't we related to trees?

Some more so then others it would seem.

We are Groot.
User avatar
Madeus Prime
Godmaster
Posts: 1989
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: My room. Again,
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:24 pm

Madeus Prime wrote:I have not laughed like this since that Whose Line is it Anyway marathon on thanksgiving!
Did it have the episode with Richard Simmons? That sh*t was hilarious! :lol:
............."We're gonna see just how much Rod they can handle!"
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16919
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Madeus Prime » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:39 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:I have not laughed like this since that Whose Line is it Anyway marathon on thanksgiving!
Did it have the episode with Richard Simmons? That sh*t was hilarious! :lol:

Yes, yes I have. It's flat out one of my favorite comedy shows of all time. I wish I could find them on disk or for streaming. Even the new ones, with some girl from a talk show hosting it, are fantastic, she's no Drew Carrey, but still great.
Image

Target Found.

Burn wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:
duragrip wrote:Aren't we related to trees?

Some more so then others it would seem.

We are Groot.
User avatar
Madeus Prime
Godmaster
Posts: 1989
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: My room. Again,
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Burn » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Image
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 40206
News Credits: 70
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby It Is Him » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:56 am

If your SO asks you in earnest if they look fat, the answer is never yes. Trust me on this one.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3578
News Credits: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Blast Cannon » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:22 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
It Is Him wrote:If your SO asks you in earnest if they look fat, the answer is never yes. Trust me on this one.


Surely NOBODY is stupid enough to give the wrong answer to that one..
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9992
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Burn » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:25 pm

Blast Cannon wrote:
It Is Him wrote:If your SO asks you in earnest if they look fat, the answer is never yes. Trust me on this one.


Surely NOBODY is stupid enough to give the wrong answer to that one..


Sometimes I like to live dangerously. :WHISTLE:
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 40206
News Credits: 70
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Blast Cannon » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:32 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Burn wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
It Is Him wrote:If your SO asks you in earnest if they look fat, the answer is never yes. Trust me on this one.


Surely NOBODY is stupid enough to give the wrong answer to that one..


Sometimes I like to live dangerously. :WHISTLE:


Is that why you eat spaghetti whilst wearing a white shirt you maverick?
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9992
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Madeus Prime » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:11 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Blast Cannon wrote:
Burn wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
It Is Him wrote:If your SO asks you in earnest if they look fat, the answer is never yes. Trust me on this one.


Surely NOBODY is stupid enough to give the wrong answer to that one..


Sometimes I like to live dangerously. :WHISTLE:


Is that why you eat spaghetti whilst wearing a white shirt you maverick?


*le gasp*
Image

Target Found.

Burn wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:
duragrip wrote:Aren't we related to trees?

Some more so then others it would seem.

We are Groot.
User avatar
Madeus Prime
Godmaster
Posts: 1989
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: My room. Again,
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Stupid things we've said to women, or them to us

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:32 pm

Valentine's Day is just a few days away. It's the perfect time for this topic to get exercise. Enjoy:

............."We're gonna see just how much Rod they can handle!"
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16919
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #116 - Character Piece
Twincast / Podcast #116:
"Character Piece"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, May 5th, 2015