Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Submissions for Monthly Newsletter

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

Re: Submissions for Monthly Newsletter

Postby grimlockprime108 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:29 am

grimlockprime108
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 550
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:33 am


Re: Submissions for Monthly Newsletter

Postby mechabooks » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Motto: "Me, Grimlock, no bozo. Me king!"
Weapon: Electro-Sword
User avatar
mechabooks
Fuzor
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:46 pm
Location: Salem, Ma
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 4


Re: Submissions for Monthly Newsletter

Postby grimlockprime108 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:46 pm

shattered glass optimus prime reformatted
shattered-glass-optimus-prime-reformatted-p1059283.php#p1059283
grimlockprime108
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 550
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:33 am

Re: Submissions for Monthly Newsletter

Postby cooperboy1976 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:19 am

CUSTOM TRANSFORMERS PRIMUS
custom-primus-t87699.php
Attachments
DSCN1797.JPG
DSCN1797.JPG (24.68 KiB) Viewed 187 times
cooperboy1976
Mini-Con
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 1:34 pm
Watch cooperboy1976 on YouTube

Re: Submissions for Monthly Newsletter

Postby Mykltron » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
This thread should be locked as the Monthly Newsletter died quite some time ago.
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6144
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: Submissions for Monthly Newsletter

Postby CliffBee Prime » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:30 am

CliffBee Prime
Mini-Con
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:30 pm
Watch CliffBee Prime on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Submissions for Monthly Newsletter

Postby Va'al » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:10 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
CliffBee Prime wrote:Prime Tailgate
prime-tailgate-my-first-custom-t88905.php


This thread is not actually used anymore.

Maybe Burn might like to revive though! He goes through all the Transtopia forums to fish out the new artistic stuff each week.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Working with robots doesn't stop us from exploring diversity.
Image

Burn wrote:And if that doesn't do it, make Va'al do it.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 8425
News Credits: 74
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: UK, Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Submissions for Monthly Newsletter

Postby CliffBee Prime » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Va'al wrote:
CliffBee Prime wrote:Prime Tailgate
prime-tailgate-my-first-custom-t88905.php


This thread is not actually used anymore.

Maybe Burn might like to revive though! He goes through all the Transtopia forums to fish out the new artistic stuff each week.


I thought it was odd how long ago the last message was posted seeing as it was a monthly thing. I mistook this for the creative roundup, which I just realised is a weekly or fortnightly thing :oops: . Not to worry. I just saw the heading on the index page(thinking it was the creative roundup), scrolled through only the first of the two/three pages and posted my custom. Only after I posted it I realised something wasn't right.
I'll just keep my fingers crossed that Tailgate will get a mention in the creative roundup.
Last edited by CliffBee Prime on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CliffBee Prime
Mini-Con
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:30 pm
Watch CliffBee Prime on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Submissions for Monthly Newsletter

Postby Va'al » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:04 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
CliffBee Prime wrote:
Va'al wrote:
CliffBee Prime wrote:Prime Tailgate
prime-tailgate-my-first-custom-t88905.php


This thread is not actually used anymore.

Maybe Burn might like to revive though! He goes through all the Transtopia forums to fish out the new artistic stuff each week.


I thought it was odd how long ago the last message was posted seeing as it was a monthly thing. I mistook this for the creative roundup, which I just realised is a weekly or fortnightly thing :oops: . Not to worry. I just saw the heading on the index page(thinking it was the creative roundup), scrolled through only the first of the two pages and posted my custom. Only after I posted it I realised something wasn't right.
I'll just keep my fingers crossed that Tailgate will get a mention in the creative roundup.


Oh, I'm sure it will! ;)

Contrarily to what most people will say, the boards are quite inclusive.
And Burn (again, people will say otherwise) is a nice guy, and rounds up everything that happens during the week.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Working with robots doesn't stop us from exploring diversity.
Image

Burn wrote:And if that doesn't do it, make Va'al do it.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 8425
News Credits: 74
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: UK, Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Submissions for Monthly Newsletter

Postby Burn » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:07 pm

I like to think i'm pretty thorough. Look at all new threads created since the last update, open 'em all up in different tabs, then look to see what WIP stuff has been updated and open them as well. Then it all comes together.

But to avoid confusion, let's just get rid of this.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 39739
News Credits: 67
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Next

Return to Customizations

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #113 - Signal To Noise
Twincast / Podcast #113:
"Signal To Noise"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, March 24th, 2015