VioMeTriX wrote:if you think they are going to make a larger scale then the original, you must be one of those people that thinks elvis is still alive... get with the program, i have seen the actual prototype myself when i was in japan a week ago... it is the EXACT same size, so stop with your conjecture, it makes you look bull headed and stupid.
you have a total of 11 figures and you think you know what you are talking about? i now have over 1100 and even im not an expert... get with the program and STFU.
Wow. How about this?
I am with the program, and you are just being an elistist troll who insulted himself as both a fan and a collector. And for what? You saw the prototype.
So lets start with my collection that you willfully attacked. Did you know that from 1995 to 2005, it was impossible for me to obtain work? And when I did, I was putting out more money than I was making? How about from 2005-2011, I was seeking out SSI on grounds that I have a level of Aspergers that makes having a normal working life not possible? How about the fact that even when I did make enough to buy a vintage piece (via my freelance writing), I was into other series (on account I had no access to Takara's stuff)? All in all, even if I wanted to be in each and every toyline that Hasbro made, I could not on those grounds. So excuse me for not being as blessed as you have been.
And my collection now? I officially started on December 7, 2011 when I decided that Takara Tomy had Transformers that reflected the best parts of my childhood and my future as an adult collector. So seeing how I want to leave something for my future children, I decided that carefully hand picking each and every piece before submitting them to AFA. Meaning that every piece I own has a purpose, a history, and possibly a dedication tied to them. And even if I struck it rich, I'd still prefer having 100 pieces that have both some mental and emotional value, than just have a huge collection I know very little about... Other than the fact that they are Transformers, what series they came from, and what their names are.
As for who I am, the only belief I have made clear is tied to owning at least Star Saber. I also believe that if Fortress Maximus, Super Ginrai, Dai Atlas, and Ultra Magnus were added... I'd also own them. That is my belief.
Everything else, Mr. Elitist Troll, is speculation. So you want the down-low on this program, despite the fact that I made it clear I am buying this line regardless? He you go:
1) TOMY is partnering up with Super GT Racing. Meaning that they have to make it the size the two corporations want it to be, and not just corners and make it only a single available size.
2) Stores have currently listed this line as being $120, where as the only valid proof they might be 1:32 comes from "Alternity" Galvatron and Banzai-Tron. However, those are primarily exclusives and those who shared their molds go for $65 new.
3) Neither TOMY, Toy Hobby Market, nor YOU
have pointed out if there is a listing that states the dimensions of the final product are either 1:24 or 1:32. I primarily speculated 1:24 on account that the it would make for a better product, as well as it reflects all (or any) pre-merger products (i.e. Binaltech Asterisk and Kiss Players).
4) The Convoy-based Alternity figures were continuously reported to have a major issue tied to the doors. Namely, when you complete the first transformation, you cannot revert it back without any challenges and issues. And when you try, it can wear out the plastic tied to the doors and ultimately snap off. (In other words, recycling a product that was faulty makes for a short-lived partnership.)
5) And finally - Another member has stated that it comes with a corresponding Race Queen figure. The prototype did not come with one, and the original lineup also included Fortress Maximus. Meaning that, ironically, this line may be more than meets the eye.
In other words, I am in this regardless of size. And if you believe anything you said about me, then you might as well as believe anything that Pat Robertson says about Liberals. So my advice to you is take your STFU and do it yourself before flaming somebody you do not know, just because you saw a prototype and did not see anything else.
Oh, and FYI, I was in Japan last May. My now ex, which we will not get into, took me to Toei Animation for our final date before I left. Inside their gallery, they have nothing in regards to their work and/or contributions tied to Transformers. But you do not see me being you every time somebody accuses them of being stubborn when it comes to obtaining everything needed for Scramble City: Mobilization, The Headmasters, Super-God Masterforce, Victory, and Zone... Right?