Super Shark. A real movie...

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: Super Shark. A real movie...

Postby Dagon » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
The phrase 'modern day classic' gets thrown around a lot these days, but it looks like in Supersharks' case, the label wuld be accurate.
Dagon
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5009
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:52 pm
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Re: Super Shark. A real movie...

Postby DISCHARGE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Looks ok. Sharktopus was good, but Shark vs Octopus is still my favorite out of the wacky animal attack movies of late.
Seriously, Mega Shark takes out the Golden Gate Bridge.
Mega Piranha was pretty good too.
Blurrz wrote:Transformers fans are just like real people.

Image
User avatar
DISCHARGE
Gestalt
Posts: 2844
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:41 pm
Firepower: 10+

Re: Super Shark. A real movie...

Postby Dagon » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
DISCHARGE wrote:Looks ok. Sharktopus was good, but Shark vs Octopus is still my favorite out of the wacky animal attack movies of late.
Seriously, Mega Shark takes out the Golden Gate Bridge.
Mega Piranha was pretty good too.


My favorite scene in Mega Piranha is when the special forces guy is furiously shifting the automatic transmission of that car with the intention of fooling the viewer into thinking it's actually a manual transmission vehicle.

As for Mega Shark v. Giant Octopus, I favor the scene where MEga Shark jumps high enough out of the water to be able to eat a jumbo jet in mid-flight.

Ah yes, classics of cinema indeed. :lol:
Dagon
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5009
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:52 pm
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Re: Super Shark. A real movie...

Postby JetOptimus23 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Motto: "I hecked up"
Weapon: Dirge Gun
Pretty good...but it's no Two Headed Shark Attack!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCN-bX4qNPk

Oh Asylum you so craazy! :lol:
PROFESSIONAL ARMADA APOLOGIST

Currently on a quest to collect as many Unicron Trilogy toys as possible...maybe even complete the collection...
Image
User avatar
JetOptimus23
Godmaster
Posts: 1742
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:30 am
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Super Shark. A real movie...

Postby DISCHARGE » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:13 am

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Dagon wrote:

As for Mega Shark v. Giant Octopus, I favor the scene where MEga Shark jumps high enough out of the water to be able to eat a jumbo jet in mid-flight.

Ah yes, classics of cinema indeed. :lol:


We watched that about 20 times in a loop, it was so funny :lol: We couldn't stop laughing.
The guy on the plane was like "Holy *BLEEP*!!!" Pure classic.
If I could only see that movie in a drive-in.
Blurrz wrote:Transformers fans are just like real people.

Image
User avatar
DISCHARGE
Gestalt
Posts: 2844
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:41 pm
Firepower: 10+

Re: Super Shark. A real movie...

Postby Dagon » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:57 pm

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
DISCHARGE wrote:
Dagon wrote:

As for Mega Shark v. Giant Octopus, I favor the scene where MEga Shark jumps high enough out of the water to be able to eat a jumbo jet in mid-flight.

Ah yes, classics of cinema indeed. :lol:


We watched that about 20 times in a loop, it was so funny :lol: We couldn't stop laughing.
The guy on the plane was like "Holy *BLEEP*!!!" Pure classic.
If I could only see that movie in a drive-in.



Yeah. I always wanted to own a movie theater for the express purpose of being able to have one or two nights a month just for showing these kinds of movies. Just for my own enjoyment maybe, but boy would it be a riot.
Dagon
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5009
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:52 pm
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Re: Super Shark. A real movie...

Postby DISCHARGE » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Dagon wrote:
DISCHARGE wrote:
Dagon wrote:

As for Mega Shark v. Giant Octopus, I favor the scene where MEga Shark jumps high enough out of the water to be able to eat a jumbo jet in mid-flight.

Ah yes, classics of cinema indeed. :lol:


We watched that about 20 times in a loop, it was so funny :lol: We couldn't stop laughing.
The guy on the plane was like "Holy *BLEEP*!!!" Pure classic.
If I could only see that movie in a drive-in.



Yeah. I always wanted to own a movie theater for the express purpose of being able to have one or two nights a month just for showing these kinds of movies. Just for my own enjoyment maybe, but boy would it be a riot.


True that!! Elvira has the life.

Some love:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageUrkel is a badass now :lol:
Image
Blurrz wrote:Transformers fans are just like real people.

Image
User avatar
DISCHARGE
Gestalt
Posts: 2844
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:41 pm
Firepower: 10+


Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Universal Studios Transformers The Ride Optimus Prime Mug Stein Bumblebee - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 43 minutes 33 seconds
Vintage Transformers G1 Duocon Fly Wheels 1986  W/ EURO Box Hasbro Flywheels - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 21 minutes 30 seconds
Universal Studios Transformers The Ride Evac Autobot Mug - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 51 minutes 31 seconds
Battle Damage ARCEE motorcycle TRANSFORMERS Movie 2007 Deluxe Class figure Sam's - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 15 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Revenge of Fallen ROTF Sideways Decepticon 2008 New Rare! - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 51 minutes 8 seconds
Beast Wars Transformers TRIPREDACUS Combiner Hasbro Figure - Time Remaining: 26 days 16 hours 37 minutes 38 seconds
LOT TRANSFORMERS FIGURE LEGENDS CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME MEGATRON GRIMLOCK BUMBLEBEE - Time Remaining: 8 days 1 hour 9 minutes 42 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE AUTOBOT WHIRL W/GUNBARREL & MAKESHIFT NEW IN BOX! - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 41 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016