Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:38 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Primeultimus wrote:The legs are not painted and formed plastic. The seller acknowledged this is a original.


Hmmm, still doesn't explain the solid-colored hinges. Even United Black Optimus Prime has clear hinges, red like his windows.

Since you seem to have him on hand, when can we expect pictures?
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

"If you try to please everyone, nobody will like it" - a very wise guy.

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Landfill (Heavy Load acquired)
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14555
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby RhA » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:46 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Primeultimus wrote:I have had Local members doubt the originality of this particular figure. When it arrives within the next few weeks any member in the Tampa Bay / Florida area is more then welcome to meet me at a public area to view the figure along with my Deluxe Target Leadfoot and Prototype Nemesis Prime.

I will not be sold short or have my credibility questioned by people who have no right to judge someone they have never met or knew.

I ask that you reserve your judgement before you see it with your own 2 eyes.


Then stick to the piece at hand and not the personal stuff. I'd really like to see what this is about, a flamewar and a locked thread wouldn't be very helpfull.

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!
Image
Latest TF: Energon Hotshot, Signal Flare & Strongarm.
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4030
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby Primeultimus » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:49 am

Motto: "All Your Protos Are Belong To Us!"
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Primeultimus wrote:The legs are not painted and formed plastic. The seller acknowledged this is a original.


Hmmm, still doesn't explain the solid-colored hinges. Even United Black Optimus Prime has clear hinges, red like his windows.

Since you seem to have him on hand, when can we expect pictures?


I do not have it in hand yet. I will have it within the next 2 weeks.

Let me post more pics before ultimately deciding it is fake.
Primeultimus
Targetmaster
Posts: 618
News Credits: 52
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:05 am
Location: Tampa
Watch Primeultimus on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:53 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Primeultimus wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Primeultimus wrote:The legs are not painted and formed plastic. The seller acknowledged this is a original.


Hmmm, still doesn't explain the solid-colored hinges. Even United Black Optimus Prime has clear hinges, red like his windows.

Since you seem to have him on hand, when can we expect pictures?


I do not have it in hand yet. I will have it within the next 2 weeks.

Let me post more pics before ultimately deciding it is fake.


I'll be eagerly awaiting them :) Regardless of authenticity, it's still an interesting piece.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

"If you try to please everyone, nobody will like it" - a very wise guy.

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Landfill (Heavy Load acquired)
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14555
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby It Is Him » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:12 am

Primeultimus wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
It Is Him wrote:Fake.


Got any evidence?


I have serious doubts about PrimeUltimus' credibility on anything.


I have serious doubts of you as a person.

Do not doubt my credibility.

As far as I see this is SLANDER. And I will report you to the mods.

If you have a problem with me come handle it in real life. Instead of being a PUNK behind a computer.


Did you just physically threaten me, PU/J? All I said was that I doubt your credibility, and so your response is to send me threats over a private message and in the public forum? That's a reasonable reaction. >:oP
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3298
News Credits: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby Primeultimus » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:57 am

Motto: "All Your Protos Are Belong To Us!"
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
It Is Him wrote:
Primeultimus wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
It Is Him wrote:Fake.


Got any evidence?


I have serious doubts about PrimeUltimus' credibility on anything.


I have serious doubts of you as a person.

Do not doubt my credibility.

As far as I see this is SLANDER. And I will report you to the mods.

If you have a problem with me come handle it in real life. Instead of being a PUNK behind a computer.


Did you just physically threaten me, PU/J? All I said was that I doubt your credibility, and so your response is to send me threats over a private message and in the public forum? That's a reasonable reaction. >:oP


It is not a threat. You were told by mods to leave me alone and you obviously posted something stating that you question my credibility. Yet I have several news credits on this board and others and have given people no reason to question my credibility.

You want to talk smack do it in person or keep out of it.

You could of just said it was fake. Instead you want to question my credibility.

Like I said I question you as a human being. If you have a problem handle it in person or go hide behind your Screen Name.
Primeultimus
Targetmaster
Posts: 618
News Credits: 52
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:05 am
Location: Tampa
Watch Primeultimus on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:59 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Easy hombres! No need for further escalation. And Primeultimus, I do hope you flood the thread with high res pics once it arrives. I'm really looking forward to seeing it. And I do hope it is an original................man, the what would have been had it been given a mass release?
Current collection status

Number of TFs: 350 +
Rarest TF: Fortmax,Pretenders Metalhawk,KissPlayers Sparkbots,Tomy FE Optimus Prime, custom E-hobby Orion Pax, MP-01 2004, Classics Ultra Magnus, henkei Convoy + FP Trailer, e-hobby Roadrage,iPod G1 colors Convoy
Latest TF:MP-10 Optimus Prime,Optimus Maximus
Wanted TFs:Abominus, Computron, Road Caesar, Leo Kaizer, G1 Scorponok, G1 dinobots, Grandus
Impossible Dream TFs:Overlord,Galaxyshuttle,Black Zarak, Monstructor or Dinoking
User avatar
fenrir72
City Commander
Posts: 3805
News Credits: 5
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby Primeultimus » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:01 am

Motto: "All Your Protos Are Belong To Us!"
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
Also I was not threatening you.

I was saying if you want to have handle this in person as in you want to see the item in a public area and examine it with you own 2 eyes you are welcome to.

Otherwise do not question my credibility as I am going full disclosure by even putting this out here that I am getting this. I could of kept my mouth shut and been all the wiser.
Primeultimus
Targetmaster
Posts: 618
News Credits: 52
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:05 am
Location: Tampa
Watch Primeultimus on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby Primeultimus » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:02 am

Motto: "All Your Protos Are Belong To Us!"
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
fenrir72 wrote:Easy hombres! No need for further escalation. And Primeultimus, I do hope you flood the thread with high res pics once it arrives. I'm really looking forward to seeing it. And I do hope it is an original................man, the what would have been had it been given a mass release?


I am lead to believe this is going to be a MASS release figure at some point as the seller I got it from deals in factory samples.

Hopefully everyone else will have a chance to get this figure at some point. I consider myself lucky to even been able to acquire the item.
Primeultimus
Targetmaster
Posts: 618
News Credits: 52
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:05 am
Location: Tampa
Watch Primeultimus on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby gavinfuzzy » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:12 am

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Primeultimus wrote:I have had Local members doubt the originality of this particular figure. When it arrives within the next few weeks any member in the Tampa Bay / Florida area is more then welcome to meet me at a public area to view the figure along with my Deluxe Target Leadfoot and Prototype Nemesis Prime.

I will not be sold short or have my credibility questioned by people who have no right to judge someone they have never met or knew.

I ask that you reserve your judgement before you see it with your own 2 eyes.


Oh wow. You got that Target leadfoot too? I saw the prototype black henkei prime once... in 2008. It was $40US... should have picked it... That was back when leaked factory samples were everywhere...
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
User avatar
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
Posts: 1845
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:14 pm
Location: Singapore
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby Primeultimus » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:18 am

Motto: "All Your Protos Are Belong To Us!"
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
gavinfuzzy wrote:
Primeultimus wrote:I have had Local members doubt the originality of this particular figure. When it arrives within the next few weeks any member in the Tampa Bay / Florida area is more then welcome to meet me at a public area to view the figure along with my Deluxe Target Leadfoot and Prototype Nemesis Prime.

I will not be sold short or have my credibility questioned by people who have no right to judge someone they have never met or knew.

I ask that you reserve your judgement before you see it with your own 2 eyes.


Oh wow. You got that Target leadfoot too? I saw the prototype black henkei prime once... in 2008. It was $40US... should have picked it... That was back when leaked factory samples were everywhere...


Yeah my Holy Trinity of Cancelled / Proto figures will be Ultra Magnus Henkei , Proto Nemesis Prime and , Target Exclusive Leadfoot Deluxe.

The only other Proto / Unreleased figure I am after is the Blue Henkei Bumblebee which hopefully will pop up somewhere again.
Primeultimus
Targetmaster
Posts: 618
News Credits: 52
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:05 am
Location: Tampa
Watch Primeultimus on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby robofreak » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:46 am

That's enough. No more arguing.

information-about-trolling-flaming-and-not-respecting-the-opinions-of-others-t16227.php

Primultimus, you are warned for the name calling.
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.


ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
City Commander
Posts: 3147
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby xyl360 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:36 pm

Aha, so this may not be fake after all.

It wouldn't (couldn't) be a Henkei release though, and that's why I questioned it.

If it were released by Takara today (or in the future), it would be under the United (or whatever they choose to call it next :P) line.

That would be cool if they did. There's still more than a few CC upgrade sets around for reasonable prices.
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
City Commander
Posts: 3000
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby RAcast » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Definitely looking forward to pictures!
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2817
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby craggy » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:09 pm

xyl360 wrote:Aha, so this may not be fake after all.

It wouldn't (couldn't) be a Henkei release though, and that's why I questioned it.

If it were released by Takara today (or in the future), it would be under the United (or whatever they choose to call it next :P) line.

That would be cool if they did. There's still more than a few CC upgrade sets around for reasonable prices.

yeah I'd probably pay Takara Tomy Voyager prices for this. It looks a bit better than the Classics one to me, and would cost about the same. Getting a City Commander is a hell of a lot easier than getting a UM to wear the bloody things.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4692
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby xyl360 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:17 pm

craggy wrote:
xyl360 wrote:Aha, so this may not be fake after all.

It wouldn't (couldn't) be a Henkei release though, and that's why I questioned it.

If it were released by Takara today (or in the future), it would be under the United (or whatever they choose to call it next :P) line.

That would be cool if they did. There's still more than a few CC upgrade sets around for reasonable prices.

yeah I'd probably pay Takara Tomy Voyager prices for this. It looks a bit better than the Classics one to me, and would cost about the same. Getting a City Commander is a hell of a lot easier than getting a UM to wear the bloody things.

Yep, and all the better if this isn't a Japanese store exclusive. The US release was a TrU exclusive and came with a certain seeker that made the pack so desirable that they're really hard to find now (especially thanks to CC of course).

If Takara does a mass release in the United line, they win. I wouldn't put it past them as I believe Protector was the reason they reissued Henkei Hot Rod/Rodimus.
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
City Commander
Posts: 3000
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby craggy » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:52 pm

at the time the original pack warmed shelves like nobody's business hereabouts. they went to less than half off IIRC here, because at the time it looked like there was no Thundercracker coming, and it was just a white Optimus Prime.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4692
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby Primeultimus » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:29 pm

Motto: "All Your Protos Are Belong To Us!"
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
gavinfuzzy wrote:
Primeultimus wrote:I have had Local members doubt the originality of this particular figure. When it arrives within the next few weeks any member in the Tampa Bay / Florida area is more then welcome to meet me at a public area to view the figure along with my Deluxe Target Leadfoot and Prototype Nemesis Prime.

I will not be sold short or have my credibility questioned by people who have no right to judge someone they have never met or knew.

I ask that you reserve your judgement before you see it with your own 2 eyes.


Oh wow. You got that Target leadfoot too? I saw the prototype black henkei prime once... in 2008. It was $40US... should have picked it... That was back when leaked factory samples were everywhere...


Here is a pic of my Leadfoot with the Soundwave and Wheeljack Hasbro Deluxes. I had set out as a goal to have them at some point any way possible and I am glad I was able to accomplish it.

Image
Image


Now if only someone has a Blue Henkei Bumblebee for sale......
Primeultimus
Targetmaster
Posts: 618
News Credits: 52
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:05 am
Location: Tampa
Watch Primeultimus on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby gavinfuzzy » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Primeultimus wrote:
Here is a pic of my Leadfoot with the Soundwave and Wheeljack Hasbro Deluxes. I had set out as a goal to have them at some point any way possible and I am glad I was able to accomplish it.

Now if only someone has a Blue Henkei Bumblebee for sale......


The hasbro Deluxe Soundwave and Wheeljack were never "rare" in that sense. They were at mass retail in Asia... I got Soundwave... Que was not yet in stock when I felt like getting him, and I passed after he came in... I think I'm done with movie.
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
User avatar
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
Posts: 1845
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:14 pm
Location: Singapore
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby Primeultimus » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Motto: "All Your Protos Are Belong To Us!"
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
gavinfuzzy wrote:
Primeultimus wrote:
Here is a pic of my Leadfoot with the Soundwave and Wheeljack Hasbro Deluxes. I had set out as a goal to have them at some point any way possible and I am glad I was able to accomplish it.

Now if only someone has a Blue Henkei Bumblebee for sale......


The hasbro Deluxe Soundwave and Wheeljack were never "rare" in that sense. They were at mass retail in Asia... I got Soundwave... Que was not yet in stock when I felt like getting him, and I passed after he came in... I think I'm done with movie.


I live in the USA. I paid about $40 each shipped. Really wish I could of bought them at mass retail.
Primeultimus
Targetmaster
Posts: 618
News Credits: 52
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:05 am
Location: Tampa
Watch Primeultimus on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:18 pm

So is the general consensus that this is a legit never-before-seen unreleased toy?

Honestly, I look at it and it seems kinda ... plain. I like the chrome of course, and the face if it had red eyes, but in this case I'd have chosen the Hasbro version anyway.
Gauntlet101010
City Commander
Posts: 3981
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:13 pm

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby RAcast » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Gauntlet101010 wrote:So is the general consensus that this is a legit never-before-seen unreleased toy?

Honestly, I look at it and it seems kinda ... plain. I like the chrome of course, and the face if it had red eyes, but in this case I'd have chosen the Hasbro version anyway.

The consensus is that we have no idea. :P The only person who is REALLY rallying for it being real is Primeultimus. Everyone else is waiting on pictures and some in-hand talk. However, if what Primeultimus says is true, and this fellow he's buying it from regularly deals in pre-release products, then it may very well be legit.
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2817
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby Breakdown 2099 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:52 am

Nice figure. Don't care about the what's and if's.
Breakdown 2099

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:14 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
I have the Hasbro version, so I personally couldn't care less. But it would be interesting to see these pics.....I'll keep this thread in arm's reach
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5406
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Henkei Ultra Magnus exists!

Postby xyl360 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:56 am

More info has been posted, including additional pics.
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
City Commander
Posts: 3000
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion