Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Taliban Targets Cheney

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Postby Darth Screamer » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:47 pm

stormrider wrote:
Cyberstrike wrote:
stormrider wrote:
Alpha Strike wrote:Most of what I say politically is tounge in cheek when it comes to titles such as that. Chaney isn't exactly the democraticly elected official that he thinks he is. He and his partner were appointed and have manuvered many things to remain in power for profit. And I'd rag on a Democrat if they pulled the same stunts as have been forced upon the US and indeed the world over the past 6 years. I have little respect for people who violate the US constitution that are actually in positions to enforce it.


I hope you felt the same way about Clinton's administration because his administration took away more of our liberties and we were not even at war.



Really? What liberties did Bill Clinton take away from us?



Let's start with Freedom of Speech.
You're no longer to able to speak freely in our country. You must be sensitive in what you say, if you say something mean or bigoted then it's considered a hate crime (especially if you're White and you're saying something hateful about a minority group).

Freedom of Speech means protection for your speech, no matter how distateful it may be to some. This constitutional right was not written to enforce nonoffensive speech. It was meant to protect what is to some, offensive speech.

Here's the First Amendment if you are interested:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freddom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the peoiple peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.


Racial Profiling is illegal
Clinton's administration downsized the government's Intelligence bureaus and then bound their hands so they could no longer profile seedy characters properly. It's the reason why little old ladies are screened at airports while shady characters are not.

Let's say you see some swarthy men of Middle Eastern descent somewhere in the Heartland. You watch with interest as they're unloading something into a reservoir. Make certain you're not motivated by racial profiling before you call the FBI. You might get arrested for a hate crime. Remember, we are at war right now. But I guess it doesn't matter if you lose your life as long as you don't lose your political sensitivity and politcal correctness. You don't want Clinton's legacy to go up in smoke, do you?

Freedom of Religion
Our Founding Fathers guaranteed us "Freedom of Religion" not "Freedom from Religion". But Clinton's administration tried to erect a wall of separation between church and state. Despite what the left says the alleged "wall of separation between church and state" doesn't exist. It cannot be found in any of the constitutional documents.

Because of Clinton's administration Americans are no longer able to pray in public. This means that local children are not able to pray on their own in a park before a baseball game or any other public event. I don't belong to any religion, but it is terrible when a person's freedom is taken away.

They also tried to change the Pledge of Allegence. Now remember, saying the Pledge of Allegence is optional in schools. But they wanted you to believe that it was unconstitutional.

And as someone else has already mentioned- Americans are not allowed to display religious symbols on certain holidays in public; nor sing Christmas carols in public.

Mind Control
Gore created a Ritalin program, which forced children to take medication even if the parents and child were against it. Children, deemed hyperactive in public schools, are forced to undergo psychological treatment (mind control) and take medication. Who makes the distinction between a hyperactive child and an immature child? Overtired teachers and pill popping psychologists? This program has already incured faults. Some of the children who were medicated were in fact- not hyperactive, but simply immature children.




QF BRILLIANCE AND TRUTH
Image
Darth Screamer
Faction Commander
Posts: 4414
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:46 pm
Location: west chester pa

Postby Cyberstrike » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:00 am

Motto: "I don't lose, I CONQUER!"
Weapon: Electro-Sword
stormrider wrote:Freedom of Religion
Our Founding Fathers guaranteed us "Freedom of Religion" not "Freedom from Religion". But Clinton's administration tried to erect a wall of separation between church and state. Despite what the left says the alleged "wall of separation between church and state" doesn't exist. It cannot be found in any of the constitutional documents.

Because of Clinton's administration Americans are no longer able to pray in public. This means that local children are not able to pray on their own in a park before a baseball game or any other public event. I don't belong to any religion, but it is terrible when a person's freedom is taken away.

They also tried to change the Pledge of Allegence. Now remember, saying the Pledge of Allegence is optional in schools. But they wanted you to believe that it was unconstitutional.

And as someone else has already mentioned- Americans are not allowed to display religious symbols on certain holidays in public; nor sing Christmas carols in public.


I don't want religion in politics because frankly history has proven time and time again that when those two elements mix all it breeds it's hatred and intolerance like The Spanish Inquisition and The Holocaust. Church and state should always stay separated in the USA. If I want to live in a Theocracy I'll live in Vatican City.

Mind Control
Gore created a Ritalin program, which forced children to take medication even if the parents and child were against it. Children, deemed hyperactive in public schools, are forced to undergo psychological treatment (mind control) and take medication. Who makes the distinction between a hyperactive child and an immature child? Overtired teachers and pill popping psychologists? This program has already incured faults. Some of the children who were medicated were in fact- not hyperactive, but simply immature children.


No argument here. I'll tell you a few more nasty things about Ritalin:
1) It was never approved by the FDA for the use on kids because of it's potency, and this is the big one

2) It's a derived from the molecules of a very illegal drug call cocaine.

I didn't vote for Gore or Bush in 2000.
Image
The X-WCW is the best e-fed in the world today!
Cyberstrike
Gestalt
Posts: 2544
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 2:33 pm
Location: Indiana
Watch Cyberstrike on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #104 - Wrath of Con
Twincast / Podcast #104:
"Wrath of Con"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 2nd, 2014