Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Talkin' 'bout HMW (general babblings)

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

Moderators: Psychout, Burn, Sustain, crazyfists

Re: Talkin' 'bout HMW (general babblings)

Postby Psychout » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:05 am

Motto: "The Blackest Night Falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your Demise
by my Black Hand-- --The Dead shall rise!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Is anyone else having problems with the site?
DISCLAIMER: The above post clearly was meant to offend, and if you feel insulted by it, please use the 'close browser' button and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously.
User avatar
Psychout
HMW Moderator
Posts: 11512
News Credits: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:04 am
Location: Vatican City
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Talkin' 'bout HMW (general babblings)

Postby Absolute Zero » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Weapon: Viper Pistol
alldarker wrote:
Burn wrote:Check our logs AD, I think it's you who needs to become better competition instead of ... what is it we 'Cons call you? Oh yeah, "every 'Cons favourite XP generator". :P

Oh, I see ALL 'Cons as my favorite XP generators. With my team's mission win-percentage of 70% I'm certainly not complaining, considering the 'Bots are still regularly outnumbered by the 'Cons in the missions. What's that win-percentage you have, Burn, being part of the outnumbering faction? What, still only 67% you say? For shame indeed!!! 8-}

Uh... Your numbers are wrong. While you might play during the time of day that the cons out number the bots, which is unlikely because I play during that time and don't seem to notice you in those missions, there is also the flip side of that time, when there's almost no cons on and the bots out number the cons 3 to 1 at least. And according to the total number of players, the autobots outnumber the cons by over 700... and there are three maximals.

*edit* And while this makes me look really bad, I'll just leave this here...
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby alldarker » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:12 am

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
Absolute Zero wrote:Uh... Your numbers are wrong. While you might play during the time of day that the cons out number the bots, which is unlikely because I play during that time and don't seem to notice you in those missions,

I don't see your point here... I have seven level 5 'Bots, while you have only one level 5. I'm in the higher level missions whenever possible. But you're right, I hardly ever see backup from your 'Bots in the missions I'm in.
If only I was able to notice you... :roll:

Absolute Zero wrote:there is also the flip side of that time, when there's almost no cons on and the bots out number the cons 3 to 1 at least. And according to the total number of players, the autobots outnumber the cons by over 700... and there are three maximals.

I wish I could play during those times, but that's when I sleep. Anyhow, the recent tournee results showed that even with the extra activity the tournee stirred up, although the 'Bots have the numbers, they also have the slackers: the 'Cons had WAY more active players and won WAY more missions.
For the record, I've never been afraid to enter missions in which I'm outnumbered from the start: actually, more often that not I have no choice but to joint those missions. Luckily, even though I lose these often enough, they can still be profitable

As for the rest, I’ll let these do the talking for me ;)
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
User avatar
alldarker
Brainmaster
Posts: 1412
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: Headquarters
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby Absolute Zero » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:55 am

Weapon: Viper Pistol
alldarker wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:Uh... Your numbers are wrong. While you might play during the time of day that the cons out number the bots, which is unlikely because I play during that time and don't seem to notice you in those missions,

I don't see your point here... I have seven level 5 'Bots, while you have only one level 5. I'm in the higher level missions whenever possible. But you're right, I hardly ever see backup from your 'Bots in the missions I'm in.
If only I was able to notice you... :roll:


I see what you did there... you tried to burn me by saying the same thing I just said, though, I can see why you don't notice me, since I'm usually in the top couple of spots of the mission, so I'm guessing you're always at the bottom? That's ok. Someone has to be the meat shield.

I seem to recall though that until reciently, you didn't have any level 5s, even though you were in the top 50, and got called out for it. Mean while, my random playing ass may have just reached level 5, but I did it with 600k less XP than your lowest level 4. If you're gonna brag about having more level 5s, you should make sure that, ya know, I didn't get there with less XP then you. But good for you. You got 7, you could have 12. Congratulations.

Alldarker wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:there is also the flip side of that time, when there's almost no cons on and the bots out number the cons 3 to 1 at least. And according to the total number of players, the autobots outnumber the cons by over 700... and there are three maximals.

I wish I could play during those times, but that's when I sleep. Anyhow, the recent tournee results showed that even with the extra activity the tournee stirred up, although the 'Bots have the numbers, they also have the slackers: the 'Cons had WAY more active players and won WAY more missions.
For the record, I've never been afraid to enter missions in which I'm outnumbered from the start: actually, more often that not I have no choice but to joint those missions. Luckily, even though I lose these often enough, they can still be profitable

As for the rest, I’ll let these do the talking for me ;)


You wish you could play when there's more cons on like me? Well, ya just gotta be patient. I mean, there's a few hours mid day where there's more bots than cons, but, well, I can still find higher level competition then me and make my XP, and still finish pretty well. You're right about slacker bots, and I'm probably the biggest offender. Because, you know, my life doesn't revolve around HMW, I go out and hang out with my friends, look for jobs, or just play on my 360 or PS3 and knife people in the back like the rogue I am. And I have a girlfriend, who I enjoy spending time with and doing things with.

Now, do you want to know the secret to the Cons success? Since the begining of the the game, the cons have been more friendly and more helpful to each other. The cons have largely been about communication and community, while the bots have largely been about me me me. There are exceptions to the rules. Evo Prime was pretty vocal and trying to get people involved, and pretty committed to community. But, I've played other games with the cons. Never with the bots. I have cons on my friends list for 360 and PS3. I got a bunch of cons on my MSN.

The other secret to their success is when a tournie pops up, the Cons typically form battle plans. I can't say that they did during this last one, but in the past, the Cons organize themselves and post missions to each other. "Hey, this mission just popped up, 5 slots open, full side for the bots." I've gotten messages as a con (and a pred) via PMs, on threads, and MSN. The bots? Well, we just seem to say screw organization, it's what I want to join! And it worked for the early part of the tournie. The Cons were leading, sure, but the bots came back and took the lead for a while. When we lost it, the tournie started going bad. Maybe the bots stopped trying in general. Maybe they just got out matched. I don't know.

On to the missions you posted... I was actually in 2 of those, so your earlier taunt was dumb. You should have made sure you posted missions I wasn't in. :D Works better that way. And of the ones you won, which out numbered the ones you posted that you lost, and you have that 70% win ratio, I'm gonna go with that your wins are typical. So you complain that there's not enough bots on when you play, but all those were even numbers, or the bots out numbered the cons. So again, your complaint doesn't compute with the data you just provided. Hell, if I joined more missions with the bots outnumbering the cons, I'd have a 70% win percentage too, and not a 66% win ratio. The fact that the highest cons mostly have a lower win/loss ratio than you, yet the cons are the winning faction tells me that you really don't drop people into missions with more cons then bots as often as you claim. Hmmm... Personally, I take what's available. If the mission has no bots and full cons, well, thems the breaks. If it's full bots and no cons? Sucks big time, but it's the deployment, take whats there.
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby alldarker » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
:lol:
Sweet, I touched a nerve! That's some knee jerk reaction! I'm typing this on my i-phone, so excuse my spelling and the fact that I'm not going to quote you and slag your points. But I'll tell you this: you got a girlfriend? I got a sweet and hot wife! You looking for a job? I got a well paying fun job, with job security! You play computer games? Hey, I got a PS3 and play regularly! You meet friends online? I got real life friends AND online friends! And I collect TF's and have more geeky hobby's! Oh yeah, I also have two cats, no kids yet though. Still, my life is so busy and varied, you would not believe! And apart from all that I'm also doing pretty well in the HMW, while not even trying too hard! Guess what, I just achieved a small personal goal, which is beating my regular 1,000,000 xp per 8 days: today I achieved +1,000,000 xp in just 6 days!
So if you seriously think I only join the outnumbering missions and STILL am able to score large like that... You don't know this game's mechanics very well...

By the way, you were the first one trying to make some point about you not seeing me in your missions... And now you're nagging that I DID join some of the missions you are in? Make up your mind!
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
User avatar
alldarker
Brainmaster
Posts: 1412
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: Headquarters
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby Absolute Zero » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:24 pm

Weapon: Viper Pistol
alldarker wrote::lol:
Sweet, I touched a nerve! That's some knee jerk reaction! I'm typing this on
my i-phone, so excuse my spelling and the fact that I'm not going to quote you and slag your points. But I'll tell you this: you got a girlfriend? I got a sweet and hot wife! You looking for a job? I got a well paying fun job, with job security! You play computer games? Hey, I got a PS3 and play regularly! You meet friends online? I got real life friends AND online friends! And I collect TF's and have more geeky hobby's! Oh yeah, I also have two cats, no kids yet though. Still, my life is so busy and varied, you would not believe! And apart from all that I'm also doing pretty well in the HMW, while not even trying too hard! Guess what, I just achieved a small personal goal, which is beating my regular 1,000,000 xp per 8 days: today I achieved +1,000,000 xp in just 6 days!
So if you seriously think I only join the outnumbering missions and STILL am able to score large like that... You don't know this game's mechanics very well...

Oh yeah... ;)


Actually, you didn't. Incase you hadn't noticed from the majority of my posts on this site, I have a tendancy to type long winded rambling posts, has nothing to do with anger or a nerve being touched, and everything to do with me being a dumb ass nerd *shrug* It's my nature. If I was heated, there'd be a lot more cursing and swearing. That's a fact.

You can do try to break it down and slag it, but since I slagged your previous points, I can see why you'd choose not to post them. The hotness of your wife is debatable. Since I've never seen her, I could just take your word for it, or I could say "pics or it doesn't exist." Pretty much the same reason I didn't say my girlfriend was hot. She is, don't get me wrong, but short of posting pics of her, I have no real way to prove it. Unless you happen to watch ballet in Tacoma. But, I'm sorry I touched a nerve and you felt you needed to justify your geekness or awesome life or whatever you felt you needed to justify. I was simply pointing out why I don't play the game like a crack addict after his next score. I've gone weeks or months without playing, simply because something else catches my eye. I can't say that's why the other autobots "slack off" in your opinion, but that's my reasons.

I find that second part laughable, since it would appear to be you who doesn't understand game mechanics at all. It's pretty simple, and works kinda like money in the real world. The more you have, the easier it is to get more. You have more experience this week than you had the last, that means you're going to gain more, and gain it faster. It has nothing to do with you joining out numbered missions or not. If you have the XP, you'll gain XP faster. If I recall correctly, expected growth was 5% a week. So, for a span of 7 days, you should be averaging just over 1.4 million.
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby alldarker » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:53 pm

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
Hey, it's all good: I've seen your posts before and they do ramble on a bit... And about all the charmed life stuff, this IS the bragging thread after all. So it's all good if you have fun and do 't lose yourself in anything you can't get out off (get addicted or obsessed).

I however TOTALLY disagree with you about the expected 5% gain I should be making. Or perhaps you believe in pyramid schemes. 'Cause making a steady gain like that would mean having unlimited opponents at increasingly higher levels, or unlimited playing time. I've just run out of enough high level opponents to score enough points off: right now, at level 5, I'm still only able to fight level 6's and 5's max... Same as the level 3's out there who are now able to make a RELATIVELY huge xp gain when they hit a level 5 or 6 'Bot or 'Con. So they are still able to go up relatively faster compared to me: I've pretty much hit a ceiling % gain.
I'm sorry for you if you don't understand my point. But consider this: a complete newbie joining this game can make a 1000% xp-gain (or more) on his first day if he has a low enough score at the start of the day... The second day he might still make a 200% xp-gain and the third day a 100% gain, but he'll never make that first day gain again. Lesson for today: the lower score one has, the bigger the possible %-gain, and, conversely, the higher score one has, the less of a %-gain is still possible...
All pretty elementary stuff, so perhaps you should go back to school for some arithmatics, pal... 'Cause evidently you really DON'T know anything about this game's mechanics!

EDIT: oh yeah, and even though I am keeping my team members' scores together as much as possible, my COMPLETE team is still overtaking other high level 'Bots and 'Cons... They must be scoring even less than me!
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
User avatar
alldarker
Brainmaster
Posts: 1412
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: Headquarters
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby Burn » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:36 pm

5% is about the top you could expect.

Currently i'm around 4%/week.

Before the reset when I had a team of 12 around 900 million in xp and at my old job (so when I was playing 16 hours a day minimum) my average gain was 3%/week.

And everybody knows how dominating the Freaks were and I still only earnt 3%.

AD's theory is right, there's not enough level 6+ bots for him (and everyone else) to feed off so his xp earning is more than likely around his base xp mark.

If someone were to chart someone with a team around the level 2-3 mark I would imagine you'd find them around the 4%-5%, provided of course they configure right and have a regular dose of opposition.

Of course it's all relative as we all measure success differently. I personally aim to earn more than my base xp. I also look at how much % in damage I do in a mission.

Beating a higher level? Yeah, not always a good reason to brag for me because sometimes they might be dual tactics and i've always been of the personal belief (and I know AZ will probably disagree with me on this) that they allow a person to level up before they have a decent enough build.

Again, all my personal measures and I know you guys will do things differently. Which is bloody good considering we don't have much variety in the game it's self!
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!
User avatar
Burn
HMW Moderator
Posts: 37706
News Credits: 57
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby Absolute Zero » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:38 pm

Weapon: Viper Pistol
alldarker wrote:Hey, it's all good: I've seen your posts before and they do ramble on a bit... And about all the charmed life stuff, this IS the bragging thread after all. So it's all good if you have fun and do 't lose yourself in anything you can't get out off (get addicted or obsessed).

I however TOTALLY disagree with you about the expected 5% gain I should be making. Or perhaps you believe in pyramid schemes. 'Cause making a steady gain like that would mean having unlimited opponents at increasingly higher levels. But I've run out of unlimited opponents to score points off: right now, at level 5, I'm still only able to fight level 6's and 5's max... Same as the level 3's out there who are now able to make a RELATIVELY huge xp gain when they hit that level 5 or 6. So they are still able to go up relatively faster compared to me: I've hit a ceiling % gain.
I'm sorry for you if you don't understand my point. But consider this: a complete newbie joining this game can make a 1000% xp gain (or more) on his first day if he has a low enough score at the start of the day... The second day he might still make a 200% xp gain and the third day a 100% gain, but he'll never make that first day gain again.
Perhaps you should go back to school for some arithmatics...


I love when people toss out those "Well, when a 2 or 3 hits a level 5 or 6, they gain a crap ton of XP" like it's something that happens a lot. For every 1 person who hits someone 3-4 levels higher than they are and gains a significant amount of XP, 10 more get their doors blown off. I don't think it's worth the risk for a reward meh reward. If you spent that time in missions against your level opponents, you'd have out gained the potential reward for hitting a higher level opponent.

I understand your points there, and I should have elaborated, but I had assumed you understood how growth works. At your XP level, and mine as well, growth should be right around 5% per week. Yes, newbies will gain more, but once they get to around level 2 or 3, their growth will level off. Now, beyond the point we're at, yes, your growth will drop down, as long as those above you don't level up. It goes back to the previous arguments about guys not leveling up and holding back when they can go up. Yeah, your opponents will make more XP off of you, but it works out to your benefit in the long run, since they go up in level, and become worth more to you.

Now, that 5% XP, that's the minimum you should be gaining. Not the maximum, not the average. The fact that pre-reset during the XP games, people at our levels now were able to pull off 15-20% growth is because of two things; better competition, and more competition. My personal growth is probably more like .5% to 1.5% since my play time has become pretty random.

I should also point out, that someone playing their first day, would have a 0% growth. They had 0 XP to start, so any XP they gained for the day would be multiplied by 0, so the result would be zero. Maybe you need a refresher on basic arithmetics as well?

But, back to the xp gain. How can you claim in one post that you've gained XP faster this week then you had previously, then in the next post claim that you've hit a ceiling for XP growth? There technically isn't really a ceiling until much higher, because you'll always have the ability to gain over the average via playtime. If you put in more play time, you gain more. It's how Galvatron Supreme and RoS have taken the number 1 positions. It's how NV got to where he is. Like I said, that 5% is the lower end expected average, and I could be wrong. It could have been 3% expected growth. It's been a few years since Sustain did the XP games where she posted what expected growth was.

Burn wrote:5% is about the top you could expect.

Currently i'm around 4%/week.

Before the reset when I had a team of 12 around 900 million in xp and at my old job (so when I was playing 16 hours a day minimum) my average gain was 3%/week.

And everybody knows how dominating the Freaks were and I still only earnt 3%.

AD's theory is right, there's not enough level 6+ bots for him (and everyone else) to feed off so his xp earning is more than likely around his base xp mark.

If someone were to chart someone with a team around the level 2-3 mark I would imagine you'd find them around the 4%-5%, provided of course they configure right and have a regular dose of opposition.

Of course it's all relative as we all measure success differently. I personally aim to earn more than my base xp. I also look at how much % in damage I do in a mission.

Beating a higher level? Yeah, not always a good reason to brag for me because sometimes they might be dual tactics and i've always been of the personal belief (and I know AZ will probably disagree with me on this) that they allow a person to level up before they have a decent enough build.

Again, all my personal measures and I know you guys will do things differently. Which is bloody good considering we don't have much variety in the game it's self!


As I'd said, the growth was based off the old XP games, so I might have actually been thinking of 3% growth and not 5%. I have some old XP growth tracking data from post reset. I believe that's from level 2 area, but it wouldn't really be hard to track someone's team for a couple of weeks. The harder part would be finding active people to track.

As for the dual tactics leading to leveling up before a decent build, I do agree with you. Especially at lower levels. I know Verick is extremely under powered for a level 5. But, there are plenty of super 4s and 5s already in the game, and if I give the cons an easier target to get XP, and level up faster, it benefits me in the end. But don't get me wrong, I'm not against waiting sitting on lower levels until you have a decent build to level up, the problem is people are doing it beyond that point. If there's no one above you, and you have enough XP to handily dominate the game, why not level up? Then there's the people who sit at the lower levels and end up having enough XP to level up twice.
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby alldarker » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
Absolute Zero wrote:I love when people toss out those "Well, when a 2 or 3 hits a level 5 or 6, they gain a crap ton of XP" like it's something that happens a lot. For every 1 person who hits someone 3-4 levels higher than they are and gains a significant amount of XP, 10 more get their doors blown off. I don't think it's worth the risk for a reward meh reward. If you spent that time in missions against your level opponents, you'd have out gained the potential reward for hitting a higher level opponent.

I've had plenty of nice (strafe hits) on MUCH higher levels when I was a low level 'Bot before the big HMW crash of two years ago... And I still see level 3's and even 1's and 2's hitting me, getting killed but still scoring far more XP than me. So yeah, I've seen it happen enough, and more often than I'd like...
Absolute Zero wrote:I understand your points there, and I should have elaborated, but I had assumed you understood how growth works. At your XP level, and mine as well, growth should be right around 5% per week. Yes, newbies will gain more, but once they get to around level 2 or 3, their growth will level off. Now, beyond the point we're at, yes, your growth will drop down, as long as those above you don't level up. It goes back to the previous arguments about guys not leveling up and holding back when they can go up. Yeah, your opponents will make more XP off of you, but it works out to your benefit in the long run, since they go up in level, and become worth more to you.

You crack me up: you are just handing me gold here. If you are at my level, which is debatable, I still have TWICE as much XP as you do. That means that with an equal nominal XP gain for us both, a theoretical 10% total gain for you (compared to your previous total) would in actual fact only amount to a 5% total gain for me!!! See, you really don't have a clue, do you!

Absolute Zero wrote:Now, that 5% XP, that's the minimum you should be gaining. Not the maximum, not the average. The fact that pre-reset during the XP games, people at our levels now were able to pull off 15-20% growth is because of two things; better competition, and more competition. My personal growth is probably more like .5% to 1.5% since my play time has become pretty random.

Your previous dumb comment makes this totally null and void. Still, like you say, before the reset 15%-20% gain was possible BECAUSE THERE WERE LEVEL 8's, 9's and 10's IN THE MIX!!! Nowadays I have mostly rammers, but back then strafe was most definitely the way to go when coming up against high levels. I used to be pissed off when my daily score was under 1,000,000 xp, and that with only one level 8 and nine(!) level 4's!!!

Absolute Zero wrote:I should also point out, that someone playing their first day, would have a 0% growth. They had 0 XP to start, so any XP they gained for the day would be multiplied by 0, so the result would be zero. Maybe you need a refresher on basic arithmetics as well?

Agan, you are so off base, it's ludicrous! Starting from 0 xp, any gain, including just getting 1 xp, would amount to an infinity amount of % gain. (1 / 0*100%=infinity). In case you don't realize it, there's a BIG difference between 0% gain and infinity % gain. Then, going from 1xp to 10xp, you'd still be getting (10 / 1*100%=)1000% gain. And so on... I could draw you a graph, but I'm sure you wouldn't understand me.

Absolute Zero wrote:But, back to the xp gain. How can you claim in one post that you've gained XP faster this week then you had previously, then in the next post claim that you've hit a ceiling for XP growth? There technically isn't really a ceiling until much higher, because you'll always have the ability to gain over the average via playtime. If you put in more play time, you gain more. It's how Galvatron Supreme and RoS have taken the number 1 positions. It's how NV got to where he is. Like I said, that 5% is the lower end expected average, and I could be wrong. It could have been 3% expected growth. It's been a few years since Sustain did the XP games where she posted what expected growth was.

I have no idea how GS and RoS took the nr. 1 spot, but considering I got a iPhone in June of last year and I was able to climb from 35th position to the 4th position in just 6 months, I'm sure that a mobile internet device has something to do with their ranking. Good for them, and considering the results of the recent tournee, I know RoS is still playing WAY more missions than me. However, I'm also pretty sure that both our %-gains are relatively similar. Hey, and count along with me for my xp gain these last 6 days: 28,000,000 xp / 27,000,000 xp * 100% =+3,7% in less than one week! Hey presto, I'm suddenly doing better than your new expected growth of 3% a week!!!

Consider yourself school'ed!!! :P

P.S. I'm a statistical analist IRL :-$
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
User avatar
alldarker
Brainmaster
Posts: 1412
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: Headquarters
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby Absolute Zero » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Weapon: Viper Pistol
alldarker wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:I love when people toss out those "Well, when a 2 or 3 hits a level 5 or 6, they gain a crap ton of XP" like it's something that happens a lot. For every 1 person who hits someone 3-4 levels higher than they are and gains a significant amount of XP, 10 more get their doors blown off. I don't think it's worth the risk for a reward meh reward. If you spent that time in missions against your level opponents, you'd have out gained the potential reward for hitting a higher level opponent.

I've had plenty of nice (strafe hits) on MUCH higher levels when I was a low level 'Bot before the big HMW crash of two years ago... And I still see level 3's and even 1's and 2's hitting me, getting killed but still scoring far more XP than me. So yeah, I've seen it happen enough, and more often than I'd like...


But how many times do they get successful in how many missions? 1 of 10? 1 of 3? Though, if they're consistently outscoring you, maybe you should reconfigure? That or... you know, join missions that don't have a all low level opponents in them.

alldarker wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:I understand your points there, and I should have elaborated, but I had assumed you understood how growth works. At your XP level, and mine as well, growth should be right around 5% per week. Yes, newbies will gain more, but once they get to around level 2 or 3, their growth will level off. Now, beyond the point we're at, yes, your growth will drop down, as long as those above you don't level up. It goes back to the previous arguments about guys not leveling up and holding back when they can go up. Yeah, your opponents will make more XP off of you, but it works out to your benefit in the long run, since they go up in level, and become worth more to you.

You crack me up: you are just handing me gold here. If you are at my level, which is debatable, I still have TWICE as much XP as you do. That means that with an equal nominal XP gain, a theoretic 10% total gain for you (compared to your previous total) is in actual fact only a 5% total gain for me!!! See, you really don't have a clue, do you!


Uh... you are aware that the structure of that sentence dictates that your level, and my level, are identified as being different, even if we are both in the top 15 players in the game. Much the way it would be said that RoS's level, and your level, are comparible, yet different. And I see how that confused your argument. Cause, see, the xp growth, is based not on your level, but on your current amount of XP. So, while if I was able to match your XP growth for a week, it would be 10% growth for me, my expected growth would be half yours.

alldarker wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:Now, that 5% XP, that's the minimum you should be gaining. Not the maximum, not the average. The fact that pre-reset during the XP games, people at our levels now were able to pull off 15-20% growth is because of two things; better competition, and more competition. My personal growth is probably more like .5% to 1.5% since my play time has become pretty random.

Your previous dumb comment makes this totally null and void. Still, like you say, before the reset 15%-20% gain was possible BECAUSE THERE WERE LEVEL 8's, 9's and 10's IN THE MIX!!! Nowadays I have mostly rammers, but back then strafe was most definitely the way to go when coming up against high levels. I used to be pissed off when my daily score was under 1,000,000 xp, and that with only one level 8 and nine(!) level 4's!!!


Actually, strafe is pretty effective no matter what, if you have the xp to support it. I'm confused a bit here... Because you could gain much more XP before the reset, because there was higher level people playing, it's dumb to say that you should still be pretty easily maintaining a rather steady XP growth, simply by playing and having more XP than 90% of the people playing with you? You seem to like contradicting yourself more than I usually do. o.O

Alldarker wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:I should also point out, that someone playing their first day, would have a 0% growth. They had 0 XP to start, so any XP they gained for the day would be multiplied by 0, so the result would be zero. Maybe you need a refresher on basic arithmetics as well?

Agan, you are so off base, it's ludicrous! Starting from 0 xp, any gain, including just getting 1 xp, would amount to an infinity amount of % gain. (1 / 0*100%=infinity). In case you don't realize it, there's a BIG difference between 0% gain and infinity % gain. Then, going from 1xp to 10xp, you'd still be getting (10 / 1*100%=)1000% gain. And so on... I could draw you a graph, but I'm sure you wouldn't understand me.


Basic math, if you multiply by 0, you get 0. 10*0 is zero. If you're starting them with XP, then you're not taking their first day. Their first day growth can not be measured. Second day yes, first day no. You are correct though, it would be infinite growth for the day, in theory, however, in real numbers, it's still 0.

*edit* Oh... I just noticed you're formula there... ^_^

Alldarker wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:But, back to the xp gain. How can you claim in one post that you've gained XP faster this week then you had previously, then in the next post claim that you've hit a ceiling for XP growth? There technically isn't really a ceiling until much higher, because you'll always have the ability to gain over the average via playtime. If you put in more play time, you gain more. It's how Galvatron Supreme and RoS have taken the number 1 positions. It's how NV got to where he is. Like I said, that 5% is the lower end expected average, and I could be wrong. It could have been 3% expected growth. It's been a few years since Sustain did the XP games where she posted what expected growth was.

I have no idea how GS and RoS took the nr. 1 spot, but considering I got a iPhone in June of last year and I was able to climb from 35th position to the 4th position in just 6 months, I'm sure that a mobile internet device has something to do with their ranking. Good for them, and considering the results of the recent tournee, I know RoS is still playing WAY more missions than me. However, I'm also pretty sure that both our %-gains are relatively similar. Hey, and count along with me for my xp gain these last 6 days: 28,000,000 xp / 27,000,000 xp * 100% =+3,7% in less than one week! Hey presto, I'm suddenly doing better than your new expected growth of 3% a week!!!


Yeah... because the more you play, the more XP you can get. Which is how they took it. RoS has even said he plays near 24 hours a day with his iphone. But, is your argument here that you're out gaining the expected growth, or that it's hard to out gain the expected growth? And, I'm not sure what Sustain's expected growth was, I'm trying to remember a number from what... 5 years ago? It may have been 5, it may have been 3. Either way, that was, as I said, not the top end growth. Congratulations. You've gained over the low end. Did you want a prize? How about a cookie?

Alldarker wrote:Consider yourself school'ed!!! :P


I would consider myself schooled, if you where anything close to consistent. You complained that there weren't enough Bots on, and that the cons out numbered the bots. There are more bot players than con players. Active accounts, I can't say since that information was never put on a page that was made available to the players.

You bragged that your win % is higher than Burns, by 3 points, and that you join outnumbered missions all the time. Yet, of the 11 missions you posted to brag about, only 3 had more cons than bots, and all three were loses. So, if you lost 100% of your posted missions where you were out numbered, and if you add the mission I posted where you were in it, to bring the total number of posted missions to 12, than based on those numbers, 1/4th of the missions you join are ones where the Cons have the numbers.

You argued that 5% growth was to high to be expected, and when I said, it may have been 3, I'm unsure (I also said if I recall, it was 5%, which indicates that I was unsure of the number.) you bragged that in less than a week, you almost hit 4% growth, so in a week, you could hit 5% growth, proving that it's feasible. So... What was your point again?

Alldarker wrote:P.S. I'm a statistical analist IRL :-$


Congratulations? You work with simple math? You still need to learn how to read. ^_^ Maybe you don't need to read to be a statistical analyst.

*edit* I'll just leave this here...
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby Burn » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Say it with me.

"If we'd listened to Burn from the beginning we'd have a challenge arena by now and we could toss AZ and AD into it and let them sort it out that way".

:P
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!
User avatar
Burn
HMW Moderator
Posts: 37706
News Credits: 57
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby Absolute Zero » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Weapon: Viper Pistol
Burn wrote:Say it with me.

"If we'd listened to Burn from the beginning we'd have a challenge arena by now and we could toss AZ and AD into it and let them sort it out that way".

:P


That would imply that I'm angry or hostile. *L* It could be fun though.
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby Name_Violation » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Burn wrote:Say it with me.

"If we'd listened to Burn from the beginning we'd have a challenge arena by now and we could toss AZ and AD into it and let them sort it out that way".

:P


2 men enter. 1 man leaves.



Thunderdome. must do it
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9438
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby Absolute Zero » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:26 pm

Weapon: Viper Pistol
Name_Violation wrote:
Burn wrote:Say it with me.

"If we'd listened to Burn from the beginning we'd have a challenge arena by now and we could toss AZ and AD into it and let them sort it out that way".

:P


2 men enter. 1 man leaves.



Thunderdome. must do it


Sounds like a porn... *L*
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby Burn » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:49 pm

This is the HMW forums, everything sounds like porn.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!
User avatar
Burn
HMW Moderator
Posts: 37706
News Credits: 57
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby Absolute Zero » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:49 am

Weapon: Viper Pistol
Burn wrote:This is the HMW forums, everything sounds like porn.


Because it's on the internet, and the internet is for porn.
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby alldarker » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:16 am

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
Absolute Zero wrote:
Burn wrote:This is the HMW forums, everything sounds like porn.


Because it's on the internet, and the internet is for porn.

Finally, something I can agree on...
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
User avatar
alldarker
Brainmaster
Posts: 1412
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: Headquarters
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby Burn » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:36 am

alldarker wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
Burn wrote:This is the HMW forums, everything sounds like porn.


Because it's on the internet, and the internet is for porn.

Finally, something I can agree on...

AZ disputes your agreement until you back it up with statistics. :wink:
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!
User avatar
Burn
HMW Moderator
Posts: 37706
News Credits: 57
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby alldarker » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:57 am

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
Burn wrote:
alldarker wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:Because it's on the internet, and the internet is for porn.

Finally, something I can agree on...

AZ disputes your agreement until you back it up with statistics. :wink:


(internet / porn) * www.hotgirlsinfurryboots.nl = :KREMZEEK: %
(I have no idea if that site really exists... Must check after posting this, though...!)
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
User avatar
alldarker
Brainmaster
Posts: 1412
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: Headquarters
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby Naked Magnus » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:13 am

Wow, I ignore the forum for a while and I miss out on all of this good and heated fun.

Burn wrote:i've always been of the personal belief (and I know AZ will probably disagree with me on this) that they allow a person to level up before they have a decent enough build.

Wow, maybe the only thing Burn and I have agreed on in public. :P NV suggested that he and I level up to 6 so that we can both gain more XP from each other. At the time, he relied heavily on dual tactics to get to L6, whereas I did not not need to as much. The result was I benefited far more than he did (IMO), at least initially. Now his stats have caught up a bit and he is holding his own at L6.

alldarker wrote:I have no idea how GS and RoS took the nr. 1 spot, but considering I got a iPhone in June of last year and I was able to climb from 35th position to the 4th position in just 6 months, I'm sure that a mobile internet device has something to do with their ranking. Good for them, and considering the results of the recent tournee, I know RoS is still playing WAY more missions than me.

Absolute Zero wrote:RoS has even said he plays near 24 hours a day with his iphone.


The iPhone is probably the best mobile web surfing device out there, but it is still a pain in the ass for playing HMW. http://www.seibertron.com is not optimized for mobile, and it still takes a while to render all of the images. I only use the iPhone to play about 10% of the time, as I sit in front of the computer most of the day. But those extra missions I am able to squeeze in on my phone make a big difference over time. I can squeeze in missions while I am at the gym, church, attending a technical presentation, or sometimes I can do it discretely under the table during meetings. GS told me he would sometimes use his girlfriend's phone to play, but the phone was not very good and it annoyed the heck out of her.

I have never bothered to calculate how much XP I am gaining on average per day. Probably should do that.
Image
Formerly known as "revengeofstarscream"
Naked Magnus
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 510
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:45 pm

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby Nickolai » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:23 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Nice to see Alldarker get the main event push. 8)
Image

Freedom is the right of all sentient MISBeings.
Nickolai
Headmaster
Posts: 1029
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:28 pm
Location: Philippines
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 9

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby Absolute Zero » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:40 pm

Weapon: Viper Pistol
Burn wrote:
alldarker wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
Burn wrote:This is the HMW forums, everything sounds like porn.


Because it's on the internet, and the internet is for porn.

Finally, something I can agree on...

AZ disputes your agreement until you back it up with statistics. :wink:


Nah. Cause 69.8 of all statistics are made up. and again, 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot. So, statistically, if we add those, and then divide by zero...
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby Name_Violation » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:55 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
i havent tracked xp in a while. for a minute i was trackin individual xp of my team. Hun-grr was makin 20k a day when he was level 5. idk, probably more now

HEY RoS, wanna make some 7's :P I could pull off 1, but it would be kinda weak. :-(
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9438
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: New game?? Time for a new BRAGGING THREAD!!!

Postby Absolute Zero » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Weapon: Viper Pistol
Name_Violation wrote:i havent tracked xp in a while. for a minute i was trackin individual xp of my team. Hun-grr was makin 20k a day when he was level 5. idk, probably more now

HEY RoS, wanna make some 7's :P I could pull off 1, but it would be kinda weak. :-(


You could make one for me. :x
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Next

Return to Heavy Metal War Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014