Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released

Postby Deathscythetransform » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:35 pm

...

...

...


okay...

breath in... held my breath for five seconds

breath out... tried not to get pissed off...

repeated 5 times...


didn't work... :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

I wonder if it is true that even a blind person will see the light at the end... :???: :???: :???:

Did really hasbro think that the fans would be overwhelmed with this same toy with (a wont say a new) another paint app on it? I-) I-)

I skiped the FE prime bee and the rid bee, but took the BS Bee ('scuse me, the BH Bee)
then they painted it black... then... then... THIS????? :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:
I really don't see the point. maybe there is ONE guy, out there, who will bee Overjoyed by this... I can tell you this guy is no friend of mine.

Optibotimus told me once that Bee is quite big with the kids and toys are made for kids...

yeah...

its... true... I guess... >:oP

but when a 6yo kid is fed up with bee, maybe, just maybe, someone should get up and say:

hum... maybe we should focus on ANOTHER character? :-? :-? :-?
We are all fed up with Bee
but we still comment when a new one gets released... and we wonder why they keep coming...

well its because we just pay attention to it, positive or negative, we comment...

maybe if we start ignoring the future bees, maybe only then hasbro will open its eyes...

but its being optmistic to say that.

I tell you: Bumblebee will singlehandedly Kill the whole transformers franchise. :-x :-x :-x

way to go Bee, way to go... :BOWDOWN:
Deathscythetransform
Minibot
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:32 pm
Watch Deathscythetransform on YouTube

Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released

Postby Metrosuplex » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:10 pm

Motto: ""Nothing so liberates the heart as when a fool awakens from his folly.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
It's the BB/Optimus fetish I keep mentioning! :lol: Someone(s) at Hasbro has a major hard-on for BB and Optimus. Or maybe he just skimmed the market research and just grabbed the two characters as the major sellers, disregarding the ACTUAL data. I say "market research", of course, with some irony: I am pretty certain, at this point in time, that Hasbro has no idea what market research actually means. I'm not sure they have any idea of which figures even sell, in any given line.

If they could just SKU the characters differently, and KEEP TRACK of the sales, we might see an end to the BB fetish.

BB fetish... egad! Just had the most horrific mental image of the literal meaning of that term! :lol: :lol: :lol: Why hasn't anyone directed that movie? 8-}

BB is a sign of decline - Hasbro is out of touch with its fans and/or customers. The next step is huge financial losses. And if things don't turn around after that, we see Hasbro folding the brand or selling it off (my money is on "hibernating TFs"). TF4 will be a big turning point, but I'm not entirely convinced they can strike gold 3 times in a row. :-?
Words from the wise:
GuyIncognito - "MetroSUplex, do you understand inflation? I'm guessing not."
"It's not an animal; it's a robot. Robots don't need fur, feathers, or skin textures. And don't tell me they need it for disguise, as these robots are clearly not trying to disguise themselves." [in reference to Prime Grimwing]
"...you don't care what the topic is; for you, every thread is just an opportunity to argue, flame-bait, and troll."
User avatar
Metrosuplex
Combiner
Posts: 435
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:15 pm
Location: Illinois
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released

Postby Pablous » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:03 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
Metrosuplex wrote:BB is a sign of decline - Hasbro is out of touch with its fans and/or customers. The next step is huge financial losses. And if things don't turn around after that, we see Hasbro folding the brand or selling it off (my money is on "hibernating TFs"). TF4 will be a big turning point, but I'm not entirely convinced they can strike gold 3 times in a row. :-?


Yeah the fourth movie, new characters... remember we are seeing pictures of an 80's camaro and 2 2013 Camaros... you know what it means... MORE BUMBLEBEES!!! and for a start you have 3
Check out my new Transformers Blog here. Yeah I know it's in Spanish, sorry.
Pablous
Mini-Con
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:27 am
Location: Es-pain
Watch Pablous on YouTube
Buy from Pablous on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released

Postby Deathscythetransform » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Metrosuplex wrote:It's the BB/Optimus fetish I keep mentioning! :lol: Someone(s) at Hasbro has a major hard-on for BB and Optimus. Or maybe he just skimmed the market research and just grabbed the two characters as the major sellers, disregarding the ACTUAL data. I say "market research", of course, with some irony: I am pretty certain, at this point in time, that Hasbro has no idea what market research actually means. I'm not sure they have any idea of which figures even sell, in any given line.

If they could just SKU the characters differently, and KEEP TRACK of the sales, we might see an end to the BB fetish.

BB fetish... egad! Just had the most horrific mental image of the literal meaning of that term! :lol: :lol: :lol: Why hasn't anyone directed that movie? 8-}

BB is a sign of decline - Hasbro is out of touch with its fans and/or customers. The next step is huge financial losses. And if things don't turn around after that, we see Hasbro folding the brand or selling it off (my money is on "hibernating TFs"). TF4 will be a big turning point, but I'm not entirely convinced they can strike gold 3 times in a row. :-?



please hope he dies i tf 4
Deathscythetransform
Minibot
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:32 pm
Watch Deathscythetransform on YouTube

Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released

Postby Metrosuplex » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:37 pm

Motto: ""Nothing so liberates the heart as when a fool awakens from his folly.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Pablous wrote:
Metrosuplex wrote:BB is a sign of decline - Hasbro is out of touch with its fans and/or customers. The next step is huge financial losses. And if things don't turn around after that, we see Hasbro folding the brand or selling it off (my money is on "hibernating TFs"). TF4 will be a big turning point, but I'm not entirely convinced they can strike gold 3 times in a row. :-?


Yeah the fourth movie, new characters... remember we are seeing pictures of an 80's camaro and 2 2013 Camaros... you know what it means... MORE BUMBLEBEES!!! and for a start you have 3


This is how you milk a dead horse, Hasbro. And this horse isn't even female... :roll:
Words from the wise:
GuyIncognito - "MetroSUplex, do you understand inflation? I'm guessing not."
"It's not an animal; it's a robot. Robots don't need fur, feathers, or skin textures. And don't tell me they need it for disguise, as these robots are clearly not trying to disguise themselves." [in reference to Prime Grimwing]
"...you don't care what the topic is; for you, every thread is just an opportunity to argue, flame-bait, and troll."
User avatar
Metrosuplex
Combiner
Posts: 435
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:15 pm
Location: Illinois
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released

Postby Antron » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:39 am

Motto: "Pray all you want, you still have to answer to me."
Weapon: Light Cannon
Metrosuplex wrote:If they could just SKU the characters differently, and KEEP TRACK of the sales, we might see an end to the BB fetish.

I couldn't agree more

Metrosuplex wrote:BB fetish... egad! Just had the most horrific mental image of the literal meaning of that term! :lol: :lol: :lol: Why hasn't anyone directed that movie? 8-}


Because Vivid considers themselves a classy outfit now.

Deathscythetransform wrote:please hope he dies i tf 4


Only to bring him back in TF5 as JC BB so they can tap into some of that christian book/toy store money.
User avatar
Antron
Vehicon
Posts: 388
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:21 pm
Location: Northwest Ohio
Buy from Antron on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released

Postby Metrosuplex » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:26 pm

Motto: ""Nothing so liberates the heart as when a fool awakens from his folly.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Antron wrote:
Metrosuplex wrote:If they could just SKU the characters differently, and KEEP TRACK of the sales, we might see an end to the BB fetish.

I couldn't agree more

Metrosuplex wrote:BB fetish... egad! Just had the most horrific mental image of the literal meaning of that term! :lol: :lol: :lol: Why hasn't anyone directed that movie? 8-}


Because Vivid considers themselves a classy outfit now.

Deathscythetransform wrote:please hope he dies i tf 4


Only to bring him back in TF5 as JC BB so they can tap into some of that christian book/toy store money.


You, sir, are brilliant. :APPLAUSE: I'm down for petitioning VIVID to do those videos, and I'd be all over a JC BB! :lol: :lol: :lol: Honestly, if not for the sacrilege, I'm pretty certain, at this point, that there are people in Hasbro who already think of BB as JC, and are just too nervous to officially announce it. Heck, let's dispense with the illusions of propriety and just place a JC BB statue in the front lobby of Hasbro! :lol:
Words from the wise:
GuyIncognito - "MetroSUplex, do you understand inflation? I'm guessing not."
"It's not an animal; it's a robot. Robots don't need fur, feathers, or skin textures. And don't tell me they need it for disguise, as these robots are clearly not trying to disguise themselves." [in reference to Prime Grimwing]
"...you don't care what the topic is; for you, every thread is just an opportunity to argue, flame-bait, and troll."
User avatar
Metrosuplex
Combiner
Posts: 435
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:15 pm
Location: Illinois
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released

Postby Antron » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:01 pm

Motto: "Pray all you want, you still have to answer to me."
Weapon: Light Cannon
L O efing L !!!!
User avatar
Antron
Vehicon
Posts: 388
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:21 pm
Location: Northwest Ohio
Buy from Antron on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Universe Ironhide Classics Complete - Time Remaining: 7 days 11 hours 42 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers RID robots in disguise lot ultra magnus,brawn,tow line,skyfire,more - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 13 minutes 2 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons - Human Alliance: Autobot Jazz... - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 44 minutes 33 seconds
Generation 1 Vintage Hasbro Transformers 1986 Series 3 Octane 100% with box - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 31 seconds
Transformers generations sky-byte Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 36 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Robots In Disguise Drift & Jetstorm Mini-con Deployer Hasbro 2015 - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 22 minutes
Transformers Universe SNARL New RARE RID - Time Remaining: 7 days 11 hours 25 minutes 17 seconds
NEW IN PACK 2001 Transformers RID Robots in Disguise LEVEL 1 X-Brawn SCOURGE - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 29 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016