Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.
- Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
- Weapon: Plasma Cannon
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page ... e&id=52103
IDW hopefully ain't guilty with this affront to womanhood with their TF books
I wonder if the author raised a fuss when she was DC comics editor.
I just completed after 30 years, G1 Season1 and 2 Decepticons!
My Transformers purchasing habits
1. Not hung up or hate scale. MP, Legend, Voyager I'll take 'em all.
2. Price is indeed a big factor but if its a need to own one even if I have to eat "Scooby Snacks " for a month then so be it.
3. I tilt towards Tomy products over Hasbro because it's got lots'a bling (Legends Jetfire being the exception)
- Guardian Of Seibertron
- Posts: 6102
- News Credits: 15
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:37 am
- Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
- Strength: 9
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 6
- Endurance: 10+
- Rank: 9
- Courage: 10
- Firepower: 8
- Skill: 9
- Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Why the hell is she so obsessed with the boobs on what she describes an an underage girl, kinda creepy actually. And everybody knows that female superhero costumes are utter ****, pointing it out isn't really worth noticing anymore.
Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 14429
- News Credits: 35
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 6:18 am
Return to General Discussion
Registered users: Aerialbot Commander, Bing [Bot], Cheetron, D-Maximus_Prime, Delicon, Exabot [Bot], Gauntlet101010, Generator_G1, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], itscramtastic, Mogwai Prime, MSNbot Media, Nautilus, Nemesis Primal, ScottyP, Shadowman, shajaki, SlyTF1, Spanbauer, That Bot, Twitchythe3rd, wackymidget, welcometothedarksyde, Wheeljack35, william-james88, Yahoo [Bot]