Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

TF Community Warning: Check your Credit and Debit Card accounts for recent fraudulent activity

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: TF Community Warning: Check your Credit and Debit Card accounts for recent fraudulent activity

Postby VinKlem » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Motto: "All shall fall and i shall stand."
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
someone please help!!!!!!!! i'm about to sanp out :-x sooo i just logged into the "new club" and my purchase history shows my club registration but no "over-run" WTF!!!!!!!! I clearly ordered him have my email conformation and order number, just waiting on him. i'f i get **** out of this i'll march right up to hasbro or fanspub or both if i have to and raise hell untill i get my battle chargers :CON:
All hail Lord Megatron!
VinKlem
Mini-Con
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:20 pm
Buy from VinKlem on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: TF Community Warning: Check your Credit and Debit Card accounts for recent fraudulent activity

Postby Mkall » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
VinKlem wrote:someone please help!!!!!!!! i'm about to sanp out :-x sooo i just logged into the "new club" and my purchase history shows my club registration but no "over-run" WTF!!!!!!!! I clearly ordered him have my email conformation and order number, just waiting on him. i'f i get **** out of this i'll march right up to hasbro or fanspub or both if i have to and raise hell untill i get my battle chargers :CON:

It showed the same for me, and I got my Over-Run and SG Drift, so I suspect you'll be ok. You can always call them and confirm though.
Image

My Collection! Updated June 18, 2016
User avatar
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14833
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: TF Community Warning: Check your Credit and Debit Card accounts for recent fraudulent activity

Postby VinKlem » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Motto: "All shall fall and i shall stand."
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
Mkall wrote:
VinKlem wrote:someone please help!!!!!!!! i'm about to sanp out :-x sooo i just logged into the "new club" and my purchase history shows my club registration but no "over-run" WTF!!!!!!!! I clearly ordered him have my email conformation and order number, just waiting on him. i'f i get **** out of this i'll march right up to hasbro or fanspub or both if i have to and raise hell untill i get my battle chargers :CON:

It showed the same for me, and I got my Over-Run and SG Drift, so I suspect you'll be ok. You can always call them and confirm though.


Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep mini bong, many thank yous my fellow cybertronian. you have eased my woes :KREMZEEK:
All hail Lord Megatron!
VinKlem
Mini-Con
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:20 pm
Buy from VinKlem on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: TF Community Warning: Check your Credit and Debit Card accounts for recent fraudulent activity

Postby Burn » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:25 pm

So I renewed my account. Got the confirmation.

Couldn't remember what my old registration was so I requested my password, lo and behold my email doesn't exist.

:roll:
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43248
News Credits: 89
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: TF Community Warning: Check your Credit and Debit Card accounts for recent fraudulent activity

Postby DMSL » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:45 am

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
I paid up till September and i'm not renewing unless i can pay with something other than a credit card. I was victim of those damn hackers and lost 111 and 50 euro due to their crap system being so full of holes.
DMSL
Pretender
Posts: 764
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:08 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: TF Community Warning: Check your Credit and Debit Card accounts for recent fraudulent activity

Postby Seibertron » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:27 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
DMSL wrote:I paid up till September and i'm not renewing unless i can pay with something other than a credit card. I was victim of those damn hackers and lost 111 and 50 euro due to their crap system being so full of holes.


Did you contact your bank or credit card company? They should be able to reverse the charges and send you a new number for your card(s).
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 24976
News Credits: 994
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 6:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: TF Community Warning: Check your Credit and Debit Card accounts for recent fraudulent activity

Postby Delicon » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:31 am

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
GetRightRobot wrote:Don't feel bad, I am a member and hardly get their emails. You make a valid point though, regarding previous members.


Check your spam folders. I know it's ironic, but that's where a lot of their e-mails end up going to.
datguy86 wrote:This is the second TFCC toy named after a vibrator, yes?
Delicon
Gestalt
Posts: 2453
News Credits: 18
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:13 pm
Location: Telford, PA (Philly Burbs)
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiners Set makes Ruination Lot of 5 figures+1 - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 minutes 58 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 TARGETMASTER CROSSHAIRS FIGURE COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 13 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece iGear PPOSM Ratchet/First Aid MEDICAL Specialist - Time Remaining: 22 days 3 hours 14 minutes 6 seconds
ToyWorld TW-03 BII Transformers G1 BUMBLEBEE Classics Masterpiece Generations - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 17 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers G1 Commemorative Series V Reissue Autobot Hoist Action Figure MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 48 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 49 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece Dinobot Snarl Fans Toys FT-G G2 Red Sever in USA - Time Remaining: 7 days 14 hours 5 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers iGear PP01-U Ultra Leader Mini Masterpiece Ultra Magnus MISB! - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 22 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test