Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

TF Prime Knockout chest transformation.

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

TF Prime Knockout chest transformation.

Postby Tiki Prime » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:25 am

Motto: "I'm king of the scrap pile!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
I was taking a closer look at Knockout and noticed a double hinge at the bottom of the center of his chest. Now, I know this is my first post and I don't want to assume that no one else also noticed this. I checked the forum and found nothing on this. Anyways.... The center of the chest does slide out and down bringing his head down to a proper connection point between his shoulders. It also breaks up the dark red abdomen and makes the figure look WAY better and actually makes him look slightly more show accurate. again, the only reason i'm posting this is because i have not seen any pics (even in the gallery) depicting this and I feel he gets too much heat (paint excluded... it just sucks. Thank god for Reprolables :D ).
User avatar
Tiki Prime
Mini-Con
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:59 am
Buy from Tiki Prime on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: TF Prime Knockout chest transformation.

Postby Va'al » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:43 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
I think this has been pointed out in the Things Your Transformers can do That you Never Realised thread, but I may be mistaken!
I definitely had some pictures showing him with the chest in the way you pointed out in the Awesome Pictures and Poses thread, and in my own minor repaint thread for Knockout.

But thanks for pointing it out to everyone again! ;)^


And welcome to the Energon Pub.
Warning: Contains Nuts!
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 6541
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: TF Prime Knockout chest transformation.

Postby Tiki Prime » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:59 am

Motto: "I'm king of the scrap pile!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
Aaah yes! Fantastic work by the way Va'al! I did look this morning but couldn't find a thing with the search. Soooo... do you know it there has been a post about Ratchet's lower legs? ;)
User avatar
Tiki Prime
Mini-Con
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:59 am
Buy from Tiki Prime on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: TF Prime Knockout chest transformation.

Postby Va'al » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:09 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Try the Things your TFs etc thread, if it has been, it's in there!

Or, post it yourself, with pics, and get all the glory.
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 6541
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: TF Prime Knockout chest transformation.

Postby Mykltron » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:26 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Tiki Prime wrote:Aaah yes! Fantastic work by the way Va'al! I did look this morning but couldn't find a thing with the search. Soooo... do you know it there has been a post about Ratchet's lower legs? ;)


I don't recall any mention of Ratchet's lower legs. Do you have something to share or a question about them? I'm very curious now!

And welcome to Seibertron.
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 29th November

TFs for sale (TFA, Classics, Movie, PCC)
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6077
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: TF Prime Knockout chest transformation.

Postby Tiki Prime » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Motto: "I'm king of the scrap pile!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
Ok.... as we know the panels (wind shields) on the lower legs move further down than the instructions call for. BUT, there are pegs on the inside of the panels that peg into the feet and make the whole thing much more stable. Also, in alt mode there are a second set of pegs (also on the same panel area) that allow you to peg his knives inside to hide them in ambulance mode.
User avatar
Tiki Prime
Mini-Con
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:59 am
Buy from Tiki Prime on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: TF Prime Knockout chest transformation.

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Tiki Prime wrote:Ok.... as we know the panels (wind shields) on the lower legs move further down than the instructions call for. BUT, there are pegs on the inside of the panels that peg into the feet and make the whole thing much more stable. Also, in alt mode there are a second set of pegs (also on the same panel area) that allow you to peg his knives inside to hide them in ambulance mode.


Had no idea about the lower legs, but it's pretty obvious and has been pointed out by a few reviewers, optibotimus included, about the knives "scalpels" :roll:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5393
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: TF Prime Knockout chest transformation.

Postby Tiki Prime » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Motto: "I'm king of the scrap pile!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
So sorry.... How could I have been soooooooooooo wrong! You are correct, and quite the observant TFP fan. Those ARE in fact "scalpels" and are QUITE a bit different than run o' the mill knives. :grin:
User avatar
Tiki Prime
Mini-Con
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:59 am
Buy from Tiki Prime on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: TF Prime Knockout chest transformation.

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Tiki Prime wrote:So sorry.... How could I have been soooooooooooo wrong! You are correct, and quite the observant TFP fan. Those ARE in fact "scalpels" and are QUITE a bit different than run o' the mill knives. :grin:


I'm trying my best to be fluent in the aligned continuity. ;)
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5393
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: TF Prime Knockout chest transformation.

Postby Tiki Prime » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:55 am

Motto: "I'm king of the scrap pile!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
hahahaha....good one! :D
User avatar
Tiki Prime
Mini-Con
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:59 am
Buy from Tiki Prime on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014