TF Prime Wheeljack VS IDW Drift

Got a crazy idea of a fantasy battle? Want to know if Unicron would defeat the Death Star? Debate your favorite fantasy battles here!

TF Prime Wheeljack VS IDW Drift

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Alot of you guys seem to think of these two as the same entity for some reason, Well, I want to know wich one would win in a fight. Who do you think will win?
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6278
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: TF Prime Wheeljack VS IDW Drift

Postby Chaoslock » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:24 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I root for Drift, for originality.
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Image

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
User avatar
Chaoslock
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5246
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:31 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: TF Prime Wheeljack VS IDW Drift

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:53 am

Motto: "I burn and I plunder as it suits my desire."
Weapon: Fireball Cannon
They come to realize that they are essentially the same person, and fuse together into one sword-wielding badass known as Driftjack.

Or

Wheeljack wins since he's more willing to bust out a gun or five.
Image
The Ultimate Defense Against The Terrorcon Hordes!
Twitchythe3rd
Headmaster
Posts: 1229
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:19 pm
Location: Surrounded by corn.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: TF Prime Wheeljack VS IDW Drift

Postby BeastProwl » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:27 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
You mean WheelDrift?
Also, Jackie has a backround as a wrecker, while Drift has a backround as a pretty badass decepticon. keep all that in mind...
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6278
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: TF Prime Wheeljack VS IDW Drift

Postby Dr Va'al » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:52 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
BeastProwl wrote:You mean WheelDrift?
Also, Jackie has a backround as a wrecker, while Drift has a backround as a pretty badass decepticon. keep all that in mind...


True, but the new Drift is quite.. religious, and would not use guns, no chance, no way.

I guess in that case TFP Wheeljack would win, as stated above.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Image
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 12013
News Credits: 118
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: TF Prime Wheeljack VS IDW Drift

Postby Chaoslock » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:41 am

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
BeastProwl wrote:You mean WheelDrift?
Also, Jackie has a backround as a wrecker


In a universe where even Seaspray was qualified to be a wrecker; while Drit saved the badass-level Wreckers.
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Image

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
User avatar
Chaoslock
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5246
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:31 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7


Return to Fantasy Battles

Ending Soon On eBay

2014 HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS COMBINED WARS--ARMADA MEGATRON FIGURE (NEW) - Time Remaining: 7 days 16 hours 31 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers - Cybertron - Mudflap - Time Remaining: 7 days 19 hours 3 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Universe - Hardhead - Exclusive - Time Remaining: 7 days 20 hours 12 minutes 29 seconds
1984 HASBRO G1 TRANSFORMERS INSECTICON KICKBACK COMPLETE IN BOX ~VGC ~L@@K! - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 21 minutes 38 seconds
2003 Transformers Universe MicroMasters Series 1 Red Alert - Time Remaining: 6 days 13 hours 52 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe *KNOCK OUT crocto claw New unopened Mint - Time Remaining: 8 days 10 hours 23 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars MEGATRON G-1 LEADER CLASS Generations classics - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 59 minutes 49 seconds
1984 HASBRO G1 TRANSFORMERS DINOBOT BOMBARDIER SWOOP IN ORIGINAL BOX ~VGC ~L@@K! - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 14 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016