TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby Transformers Fanatic » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:31 pm

What G1 characters would you like to see in Transformers 4?

[url]G1 Characters[/url]
Marissa Fairborn
Victor Drath
Sparkplug
Spike
Chief Turan
Raoul
Chip Chase
Jessica Morgan
Mark Morgan
Gregory Swofford
Daniel Witwicky
Dirk Manus
Abdul Fakkadi
Astoria Carlton-Ritz
Dr. Arkeville
Professor Haley
Professor Greene
Shawn Berger
Doctor Fujiyama the Famous Scientist
Dr. Harding
Luisa
Hassan/Prince Jumal
Transformers Fanatic
Fuzor
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:25 am

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby TulioDude » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:41 am

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Does anyone else though about a movie version of Kicker? :-?
Image
TulioDude is back!Now more social than ever!Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
User avatar
TulioDude
Brainmaster
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby Transformers Fanatic » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:56 pm

TulioDude wrote:Does anyone else though about a movie version of Kicker? :-?


Kicker? :???:
Transformers Fanatic
Fuzor
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:25 am

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby Burn » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Transformers Fanatic wrote:
TulioDude wrote:Does anyone else though about a movie version of Kicker? :-?


Kicker? :???:


Fan fail. :lol:
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42915
News Credits: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby Transformers Fanatic » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Burn wrote:
Transformers Fanatic wrote:
TulioDude wrote:Does anyone else though about a movie version of Kicker? :-?


Kicker? :???:


Fan fail. :lol:


Haven't seen the G1 series in a while. :oops:
Transformers Fanatic
Fuzor
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:25 am

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby Burn » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:28 am

Kicker's not G1. He's from Energon. Tulio just wanted to introduce one of the humans from another of the many series out there.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42915
News Credits: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby Transformers Fanatic » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:26 pm

Burn wrote:Kicker's not G1. He's from Energon. Tulio just wanted to introduce one of the humans from another of the many series out there.


Never really got into The Unicron Trilogy (Armada/Energon/Cybertron). Saw a couple episodes of Armada but that was it. :KREMZEEK:
Transformers Fanatic
Fuzor
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:25 am

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Honestly, it doesn't matter a damn to me which humans they cast for TF4. It's the bots I paid to see. That said, Dr. Arkeville would be nice.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby njb902 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Transformers Fanatic wrote:What G1 characters would you like to see in Transformers 4?

[url]G1 Characters[/url]
Marissa Fairborn
Victor Drath
Sparkplug
Spike
Chief Turan
Raoul
Chip Chase
Jessica Morgan
Mark Morgan
Gregory Swofford
Daniel Witwicky
Dirk Manus
Abdul Fakkadi
Astoria Carlton-Ritz
Dr. Arkeville
Professor Haley
Professor Greene
Shawn Berger
Doctor Fujiyama the Famous Scientist
Dr. Harding
Luisa
Hassan/Prince Jumal


you forgot cobra commander.....I mean snake

it would be awesome if they hinted all the advanced tech in the gi joe movies was derived from nest/autobots.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby datsjustprime » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:50 am

Do you remember Spike Witwicky said "Oh Shiet" in the 1986 animated Transformers Movie
datsjustprime
Mini-Con
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:08 am

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Kicker, Carlos, Sari, & Bud team up to help the Autobots!!!!!

....that's going to suck....

I'll just go with a Daniel or something.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5781
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 1986 RAZORCLAW Bubble and backer card for BOX predaking - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 39 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Micromaster Transport Roughstuff 1989 G1 W Trypticon Brunt tap arts - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 9 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Cybertron MEGATRON Hasbro Leader Class Action Figure w gun - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 43 minutes 31 seconds
TRANSFORMERS # 0 VF/NM RETAILER INCENTIVE 1:100 SHOCKWAVE VARIANT 2005 IDW   HTF - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 15 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers 2003 Action Figure Armada Predacon+2 mini-con and Comic Book MISB - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 15 seconds
BRAWN MINICAR Mint 100% Complete Vintage 1985 Hasbro Transformers G1 W/Tech Spec - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 15 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Generation 1 G1 Grimlock original vintage 1984 Takara Hasbro - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 48 minutes 9 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 SCORPONOK 1980s ALMOST COMPLETE VINTAGE ORIGINAL VERY NICE - Time Remaining: 7 days 52 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016