Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

TFCC News: Fall Membership drive begins this week and BotCon 2013 story announcement coming soon

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: TFCC News: Fall Membership drive begins this week and BotCon 2013 story announcement coming soon

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
ILL-Star wrote:I'm quite positive that Jhiaxus will be part of the set. But if he's not..... :-(
Jhiaxus's body is his old Robots in Dsiguise toy.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17451
News Credits: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: TFCC News: Fall Membership drive begins this week and BotCon 2013 story announcement coming soon

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
As long as it's an ACCURATE Jhiaxus.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15675
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: TFCC News: Fall Membership drive begins this week and BotCon 2013 story announcement coming soon

Postby Grimlock Shakur » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:19 pm

Motto: ""If you got it, flaunt it baby!""
Weapon: 16 Cannons
nice... as many of you, I'm more interested on the location and dates, I really hope it's in Californ-i-a!
User avatar
Grimlock Shakur
Micromaster
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:46 am
Watch Grimlock Shakur on YouTube
Buy from Grimlock Shakur on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10
Rank: 1
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Re: TFCC News: Fall Membership drive begins this week and BotCon 2013 story announcement coming soon

Postby RiddlerJ » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:23 pm

GOBOTS!
User avatar
RiddlerJ
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 856
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:29 pm

Re: TFCC News: Fall Membership drive begins this week and BotCon 2013 story announcement coming soon

Postby LiKwid » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
Im wondering how much they'll jack the prices up this year..... Date and location please.. Stop showing me story bits and possible figures, getting me all excited and forcing me to impusle buy my way into the con this year :oops:
Image

Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
User avatar
LiKwid
Gestalt
Posts: 2080
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: San Antonio Tx
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: TFCC News: Fall Membership drive begins this week and BotCon 2013 story announcement coming soon

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rodimus Prime wrote:As long as it's an ACCURATE Jhiaxus.
And what existing toy mold is accurate enough to be simply redecoed (with a possible head remold) into an accurate G2 Jhiaxus?
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17451
News Credits: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: TFCC News: Fall Membership drive begins this week and BotCon 2013 story announcement coming soon

Postby ILL-Star » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Motto: "What is life without misfortune?"
Weapon: Cluster Bombs
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:As long as it's an ACCURATE Jhiaxus.
And what existing toy mold is accurate enough to be simply redecoed (with a possible head remold) into an accurate G2 Jhiaxus?
Well, there's ROTF Mindwipe which I feel is the best choice. Also Universe Powerglide and Scourge,but Scourge is too small. And I hope it isn't, but Universe Silverbolt.
ILL-Star
Fuzor
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:37 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: TFCC News: Fall Membership drive begins this week and BotCon 2013 story announcement coming soon

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
ILL-Star wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:As long as it's an ACCURATE Jhiaxus.
And what existing toy mold is accurate enough to be simply redecoed (with a possible head remold) into an accurate G2 Jhiaxus?
Well, there's ROTF Mindwipe which I feel is the best choice. Also Universe Powerglide and Scourge,but Scourge is too small. And I hope it isn't, but Universe Silverbolt.
None of them look like this:

Image
Image
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17451
News Credits: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: TFCC News: Fall Membership drive begins this week and BotCon 2013 story announcement coming soon

Postby ILL-Star » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:05 pm

Motto: "What is life without misfortune?"
Weapon: Cluster Bombs
Sabrblade wrote:
ILL-Star wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:As long as it's an ACCURATE Jhiaxus.
And what existing toy mold is accurate enough to be simply redecoed (with a possible head remold) into an accurate G2 Jhiaxus?
Well, there's ROTF Mindwipe which I feel is the best choice. Also Universe Powerglide and Scourge,but Scourge is too small. And I hope it isn't, but Universe Silverbolt.
None of them look like this:

Image
Image
Well I know that. But I'm not that picky. As long as it undeniably looks like him, I don't care. I highly doubt we'll get him any other way.
ILL-Star
Fuzor
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:37 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9


Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014